Author Topic: NC-17 RATED FUN: LET'S GET REAL HERE--How Many of Us Have Been SWOONING Nonstop?  (Read 492165 times)

Offline Lumière

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
Howdy! :)

I am just crawling in to say that I have been missing out on a ton of fun by not checking out this thread before  ;) 

You guys/gals are such a blast: Mandy, Sheyne, Nicole, Rt, Brandon (very cute stomach/abs by the way..OMG  :o ), David, Leslie, Paul, Julie, Juan, everyone - you are all so amazing!! :D
I totally wish I had a gang of friends like y'all to 'lose it' with everyday.
I have read every post from page 1 to 60 in the last 2 hours  :o...I have already consumed few cans of beer in the process, and I am dying to read Leslie's newest chapter(6, I imagine)...

You all are a riot! :-*
I love this file, it fucking rocks!!  All 77 pages of it!! :o
I gotta go thru pages 61 to 77 as well...maybe I'll save 'em for tomorrow...I should be getting to bed pretty soon too... :)

Cheers y'all!

Offline kirkmusic

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • Minstrel
Okay.  I just read the first 20 pages of this thread.  It's now 4:36AM.  I hope to get current and contributing within the next few days.  Thus far in my reading it's been a heavy Mandy, rt, Brandon thread but I have to say Barb had some great posts in those early pages.   O0

Offline David

Be sure to stop at page 61 and enjoy my contribution!   :o

Offline MaineWriter

• Bettermost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • Stay the course...
    • Bristlecone Pine Press
And I have a little story floating around in here somewhere that I thought was kinda fun...

Leslie
Taming Groomzilla<-- support equality for same-sex marriage in Maine by clicking this link!

Offline twistedude

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • "It's nobody's business but ours."
    • "every sort of organized noise"
lucise and kirkmusic:

Like my Danish exchange student boyfriend said in college (before either of you were born): "wE STRIVE TO GIVE SATISFACTION"

(he was so sweet--shock of blonde hair always falling in his eyes--he's probably STILL just as sweet, but the hair is gray). Professor in Copenhagen.
Nuff about me!
This scene always makes me laugh...nuts, or something. CLICK TO...
"We're each of us alone, to be sure. What can you do but hold your hand out in the dark?" --"Nine Lives," by Ursula K. Le Guin, from The Wind's Twelve Quarters

Offline Lumière

• BetterMost Supporter!
I am so proud of myself -  :D I read thru all 77 pgs of this file last night before bed AND also started reading Leslie's new chapter (alot of beer units later too... ;) ).

David - I saw your 'Jakey contribution' on page 61  :o OMG! 
Rt and his 'lil darlin' - I am totally diggin' all your flirting, I wish I could be the 'fly' in your mailboxes (to check out your PMs)... ::)
Mandy, Sheyne, Nicole - you ladies know how to bring down a house! ;D
Julie - where do you get all the hot pics you keep posting, I want me some of 'em..
Leslie - OMG, loving the 'six is sex' chapter (Funny, I always read your chapters close to my bedtime, I swear I have no idea why  ;) )...

This thread is in my favorites - its too awesome  :D

I hope I won't miss the continuation of the "Brandon & Rt" soap-opera going on here...seems last time the lads stopped when it was gettin' perty juicy..hmmm..

B talking to ya!  :-*

rtprod

I am so proud of myself -   I read thru all 77 pgs of this file last night before bed AND also started reading Leslie's new chapter (alot of beer units later too...  ).

David - I saw your 'Jakey contribution' on page 61   OMG! 
Rt and his 'lil darlin' - I am totally diggin' all your flirting, I wish I could be the 'fly' in your mailboxes (to check out your PMs)...
Mandy, Sheyne, Nicole - you ladies know how to bring down a house!
Julie - where do you get all the hot pics you keep posting, I want me some of 'em..
Leslie - OMG, loving the 'six is sex' chapter (Funny, I always read your chapters close to my bedtime, I swear I have no idea why   )...

This thread is in my favorites - its too awesome 

I hope I won't miss the continuation of the "Brandon & Rt" soap-opera going on here...seems last time the lads stopped when it was gettin' perty juicy..hmmm..

The CULT has taken root!  Come one, come...er...all...?  LOL   ;D

rt

Offline David

Welcome to the Nightly BBM Buffet &  Orgy.  "First served, first cum!"     :laugh:

Offline Lumière

• BetterMost Supporter!
"First served, first cum!"     :laugh:

Last In, Last Out or First In, Last Out or...?
 How does the in & out bit work on this thread?  8)

Offline David

In,  out

In,  out

In,  out

In,  out

Hmmm..   any ideas yet? 
   ;D