Author Topic: Kerry's Komedy Klub  (Read 1210815 times)

Offline underdown

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • aka... Rob
Re: Kerry's Komedy Klub
« Reply #1580 on: November 09, 2007, 03:54:39 am »
Dear Diary:

For my fortieth birthday this year, my wife (the dear) purchased a week of personal training at the local health club for me.
Although I am still in great shape since playing on my college football team 25yrs ago, I decided it would be a good idea to go ahead and give it a try. I called the club and made my reservation with a personal trainer named Belinda, who identified herself as a 26 yr. old aerobics instructor and model for athletic clothing and swimwear.
My wife seemed very pleased with my enthusiasm to get started! The club encouraged me to keep a diary to chart my progress.

MONDAY:
Started my day at 6:00am.   
Tough to get out of bed, but itwas well worth it when I arrived at the health club to find Belinda waiting for me. She was something of a Greek goddess -- with blonde hair, dancing eyes and a dazzling white smile. Woo Hoo!!!!!
She took my pulse after 5 minutes on the treadmill. She was alarmed that my pulse was so fast, but I attributed it to standing next to her in her Lycra aerobics outfit. I enjoyed watching the skilful way in which she conducted her aerobics class after my workout today. Very inspiring,
Belinda was encouraging as I did my sit-ups, Although my gut was already aching from holding it in the whole time she was around.
This is going to be a FANTASTIC week!!

TUESDAY:
I drank a whole pot of coffee, but I finally made it out the door.
Belinda made me lie on my back and push a heavy iron bar into the air, and then she put weights on it! My legs were a little wobbly on the treadmill, but I made the full mile. Belinda's rewarding smile made it all worthwhile.
I feel GREAT!! It's a whole new life for me.

WEDNESDAY:
The only way I can brush my teeth is by lying on the toothbrush on the counter and moving my mouth back and forth over it. I believe I have a hernia in both pectorals. Driving was OK as long as I didn't try to steer or stop. Belinda's voice is a little too perky for early in the morning and when she scolds, she gets this nasally whine that is VERY annoying. My chest hurts when I get on the treadmill, so Belinda put me on the stair monster. Why the hell would anyone invent a machine to simulate an activity rendered obsolete by elevators? Belinda told me it would help me get in shape and enjoy life. She said some other stupid things, too.

THURSDAY:
Belinda was waiting for me with her vampire-like teeth exposed as her thin, cruel lips were pulled back in a full snarl. I couldn't help being a half an hour late; it took me that long to tie my shoes. Belinda took me to workout with dumbbells. When she was not looking, I ran and hid in the men's room. She sent Lars to find me, then, as punishment, put me on the rowing machine-which I sank.

FRIDAY:
I hate that bitch Belinda more than any human being has ever hated any other human being in the history of the world. Stupid, skinny, anaemic little cheerleading bitch. If there were a part of my body I could move without unbearable pain, I would beat her with it. Belinda wanted me to work on my triceps. I don't have any triceps! And if you don't want dents in the floor, don't hand me the*&%#(#&** barbells or anything that weighs more than a sandwich. The treadmill flung me off and I landed on a health and nutrition teacher. Why couldn't it have been someone softer, like the drama coach or the choir director?

SATURDAY:
Belinda left a message on my answering machine in her grating, shrilly voice wondering why I did not show up today. Just hearing her made me want to smash the machine with my planner. However, I lacked the strength to even use the TV remote and ended up catching eleven straight hours of the Weather Channel.

SUNDAY:
I'm having the Church van pick me up for services today so I can go and thank GOD that this week is over. I will also pray that next year, my wife (the bitch), will choose a gift for me that is fun --like a root canal or a vasectomy.

Offline underdown

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • aka... Rob
« Reply #1581 on: November 09, 2007, 03:59:26 am »
Bubba's sister is pregnant and is in a bad car accident, which causes her to fall into a deep coma.

After nearly six months, she awakens and sees that she is no longer pregnant.

Frantically, she asks the doctor about her baby.

The doctor replies, " Ma'am, you had twins - a boy and a girl. The babies are fine.  Your brother came in and named them."

The woman thinks to herself, "Oh, no!  Not Bubba; he's an idiot!"

Expecting the worst, she asks the doctor, "Well, what's the girl's name?"

"Denise," the doctor answers.

The new mother thinks, "Wow!  That's a beautiful name!  I guess I was wrong about my brother.  I really like the name Denise."

Then she asks the doctor, "What's the boy's name?"

The doctor replies, "Denephew."

Offline underdown

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • aka... Rob
« Reply #1582 on: November 09, 2007, 04:01:21 am »
SUCCESS:

At age  4  success is . . . not peeing in your pants.
   At age 12 success is . . . having friends.
   At age 17 success is . . . having a drivers licence.
   At age 20 success is . . . going all the way.
   At age 35 success is . . . having money.
   At age 50 success is . . . having money.
   At age 60 success is . . . going all the way.
   At age 70 success is . . . having a drivers licence.
   At age 75 success is . . . having friends.
   At age 80 success is . . . not peeing in your pants.

Offline underdown

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • aka... Rob
« Reply #1583 on: November 09, 2007, 04:08:28 am »
The phone call.

(((RING)))) .... (((RING)))

**Pick Up**

"Hello?"
"Hi honey, this is Daddy, Is Mommy near the phone?"
"No Daddy, She's upstairs in the bedroom with Uncle Frank."
After a brief pause, Daddy says, "But honey, you haven't got an Uncle Frank."
"Oh yes I do, and he's upstairs in the room with Mommy, right now"
 Brief Pause "Uh, okay then, ...this is what I want you to do. Put the phone down on the table, run upstairs and knock on the bedroom door, and shout to Mommy that Daddy's car just pulled into the driveway."
"Okay Daddy, just a minute." A few minutes later the little girl comes back to the phone. "I did it Daddy."
 "And what happened honey?" he asked.
"Well, Mommy got all scared, jumped out of bed with no clothes on and ran around screaming. Then she tripped over the rug, hit her head on the dresser and now she isn't moving at all!"
"Oh my God!!! What about your Uncle Frank?"
"He jumped out of the bed with no clothes on too. He was all scared and he jumped out of the back window and into the swimming pool. But I guess he didn't know that you took out the water last week to clean it. He hit the bottom of the pool and I think he's dead".

***Long Pause***

***Longer Pause***

"...Is this 3555-7039??"

(sorry pj ...  just realised that was plagiarism)  :-X
« Last Edit: November 12, 2007, 06:54:03 am by underdown »

Offline underdown

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • aka... Rob
« Reply #1584 on: November 09, 2007, 10:02:36 pm »
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KERRY

Rob

Offline Kerry

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
  • ^ In pursuit of Captain Moonlite - 5 Sept 2009
    • Google Profile
« Reply #1585 on: November 09, 2007, 11:07:53 pm »
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KERRY

Rob

Thank you kindly, Rob.  :D

It's tough being 39! (Yeah, I wish!)  ;)   :laugh:
γνῶθι σεαυτόν

Offline Kerry

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
    • Google Profile
« Reply #1586 on: November 09, 2007, 11:09:38 pm »

Yep, it's definitely crack!
γνῶθι σεαυτόν

Offline Kerry

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
    • Google Profile
« Reply #1587 on: November 09, 2007, 11:13:06 pm »

γνῶθι σεαυτόν

Offline ifyoucantfixit

« Reply #1588 on: November 09, 2007, 11:42:53 pm »
                          KERRY
[                                                                            

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO OUR RESIDENT GIGGLE MAKER   

AND FUNNYBONE TICKLER

Beautiful mind

Offline Kerry

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
    • Google Profile
« Reply #1589 on: November 10, 2007, 01:22:33 am »
                          KERRY
[                                                                            

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO OUR RESIDENT GIGGLE MAKER   

AND FUNNYBONE TICKLER

Thank you kindly, Janice.  :D

That looks like my kinda merry-go-round!   ;)  :laugh:
γνῶθι σεαυτόν