Author Topic: The Studs 'n Spurs Bar & Grill  (Read 955529 times)

injest

Re: The Studs 'n Spurs Bar & Grill
« Reply #1220 on: April 03, 2007, 07:29:38 pm »
I cannot believe it is still cold enough to SNOW up there!! It is in the 80z today!!

Offline Sheriff Roland

• BetterMost Supporter
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
« Reply #1221 on: April 03, 2007, 07:32:59 pm »
I cannot believe it is still cold enough to SNOW up there!! It is in the 80z today!!

They were saying recently on the radio that in the past 100 (?) years, it has only happened twice, that there was not some snow in April - So, the plants know how to protect themselves, and the potted plants come back indoors!

Told you already that our tomato growing season doesn't really begin until late May.
2015 - Toronto: Pan Am Games
2015 - Edmonton, Montréal, Ottawa, Vancouver, Winnipeg: Woman's World Cup of Soccer

Offline Sheriff Roland

• BetterMost Supporter
« Reply #1222 on: April 03, 2007, 07:33:57 pm »
thats ok..I can get it from Urge..

When are ya'll out for Easter??

What's Urge? (Frostwire is fer free!)

I've been invited ta Bryan's fer Easter dinner
2015 - Edmonton, Montréal, Ottawa, Vancouver, Winnipeg: Woman's World Cup of Soccer

injest

« Reply #1223 on: April 03, 2007, 07:36:44 pm »
They were saying recently on the radio that in the past 100 (?) years, it has only happened twice, that there was not some snow in April - So, the plants know how to protect themselves, and the potted plants come back indoors!

Told you already that our tomato growing season doesn't really begin until late May.

HA!!

by then I will be knee deep in fried green tomatoes....fresh RED tomatoes....my own sgetti sauce...yum yum yum....

hey but I will think about you.... :laugh: :laugh:

injest

« Reply #1224 on: April 03, 2007, 07:38:49 pm »
Urge is the music store that I signed up with...the songs cost 99 cents...I don't want you to get into trouble...you are too cute to go to jail! !  :-X

injest

« Reply #1225 on: April 03, 2007, 07:41:06 pm »
What's Urge? (Frostwire is fer free!)

I've been invited ta Bryan's fer Easter dinner

no I meant when is school out?? D and Jeff are out Thurs and Fri..

Offline Sheriff Roland

• BetterMost Supporter
« Reply #1226 on: April 03, 2007, 07:43:18 pm »
Urge is the music store that I signed up with...the songs cost 99 cents...I don't want you to get into trouble...you are too cute to go to jail! !  :-X

Told ya - we don't get in trouble here in Canada with silly american laws

A number a years ago, the music industry was not successful in stopping the sharing of music on the internet - so until the laws change - sharing is still legal (or at least, is not illegal) here.

Offline Sheriff Roland

• BetterMost Supporter
« Reply #1227 on: April 03, 2007, 07:44:52 pm »
no I meant when is school out?? D and Jeff are out Thurs and Fri..

Catholic school - Good Friday and Easter Monday are no-school-days. Think the public schools only get Friday off.

injest

« Reply #1228 on: April 03, 2007, 07:48:44 pm »
when I was a little girl we got the whole week off...now they have a seperate week they call spring break and we just get a couple of days off for the holiday.

I am not patient Roland....I want to start picking stuff outta the garden.... :P

hey! on the plus side of all this hot weather....the boys start coming outta their shirts!! And you know...now that D and Jeff are getting older...their friends are getting a LOT more interesting!!  ::)

(not that I am looking.... 8) )

Offline Sheriff Roland

• BetterMost Supporter
« Reply #1229 on: April 03, 2007, 07:53:20 pm »
when I was a little girl we got the whole week off...now they have a seperate week they call spring break and we just get a couple of days off for the holiday.

I am not patient Roland....I want to start picking stuff outta the garden.... :P

hey! on the plus side of all this hot weather....the boys start coming outta their shirts!! And you know...now that D and Jeff are getting older...their friends are getting a LOT more interesting!!  ::)

(not that I am looking.... 8) )

Their shirtless young adult friends come over much these days?