Author Topic: The Studs 'n Spurs Bar & Grill  (Read 955505 times)

Offline Sheriff Roland

• BetterMost Supporter
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
Re: The Studs 'n Spurs Bar & Grill
« Reply #1790 on: May 14, 2007, 09:50:45 am »
(ouch!)

I was talking about you not having George Jones....I was surprised at the different versions of "Are You Lonesome Tonight' and "The Charleston" you had

But seriously!

Wasn't my list entertaining? - was meant ta be ... Sorry if it sounded like a complaint!

446 back
2015 - Toronto: Pan Am Games
2015 - Edmonton, Montréal, Ottawa, Vancouver, Winnipeg: Woman's World Cup of Soccer

injest

« Reply #1791 on: May 14, 2007, 06:21:14 pm »
Evening Sheriff!

I am in for a minute before I head off to do a bit of harvesting. What is tonights special by the way?? huh?

The boys are trying to find D a job that has the same hours that Jeff's is so they can ride together and save gas. So they are gonna be late today.

injest

« Reply #1792 on: May 14, 2007, 06:32:59 pm »
ok I missed Roland...he probably took off for a nap!!
 :laugh:

talk to ya'll later!

Offline Sheriff Roland

• BetterMost Supporter
« Reply #1793 on: May 14, 2007, 06:38:24 pm »
Good evenin Miss Jess

Tonight's special is an ol french Canadian favourite - yup, it's time again for the ol standby

Pâté Chinois served with dill pickles
and the usual complimentary bean salad

443 back
2015 - Edmonton, Montréal, Ottawa, Vancouver, Winnipeg: Woman's World Cup of Soccer

injest

« Reply #1794 on: May 14, 2007, 09:27:04 pm »
looks great!

so what is up with you today? busy day at school? You said something about having to cover for another teacher? did they call in sick?

injest

« Reply #1795 on: May 14, 2007, 09:33:27 pm »
I am cooking dinner myself here.

Man I am getting the MOST interesting envelopes these days! (now if ONLY some of it were addressed to ME!!!)

::) 8)

Offline Sheriff Roland

• BetterMost Supporter
« Reply #1796 on: May 14, 2007, 09:36:26 pm »
looks great!

so what is up with you today? busy day at school? You said something about having to cover for another teacher? did they call in sick?

Actually was a pretty smooth day ... Yea the grade 5 teacher called in sick a little late, so his supply teacher arrived about an hour after the start of the school day. I supervised his class fer 5 minutes before the Health class and another 15 minutes afterwards, until his supply arrived - not a biggie.

I am cooking dinner myself here.

Man I am getting the MOST interesting envelopes these days! (now if ONLY some of it were addressed to ME!!!)

::) 8)

Oh yea - what are they about - do tell!

440 back

injest

« Reply #1797 on: May 14, 2007, 09:38:30 pm »
the envelopes? I DON'T know! It is all officially looking school stuff and stuff from the government...

(You think the boys would mind terribly if I opened and read them?)  :laugh: :laugh:

Offline Sheriff Roland

• BetterMost Supporter
« Reply #1798 on: May 14, 2007, 09:41:16 pm »
the envelopes? I DON'T know! It is all officially looking school stuff and stuff from the government...

(You think the boys would mind terribly if I opened and read them?)  :laugh: :laugh:

Obviously you know the answer ta that one  8)

What's fer supper (I had a salad - been havin salad often as a supper meal lately)

438 back

Offline Sheriff Roland

• BetterMost Supporter
« Reply #1799 on: May 14, 2007, 09:45:44 pm »
Hey Jess - we're posting enough on this thread ta be able to reach the objective by the start a June

Also, and this is the first time I admit it, I'll be passing Leslie in 'Most Time Online' before the end a the month, and soon thereafter, I'll be the first one to pass 100 days online - by mid June I think!

437 back