Author Topic: The Studs 'n Spurs Bar & Grill  (Read 955506 times)

injest

Re: The Studs 'n Spurs Bar & Grill
« Reply #2040 on: May 22, 2007, 06:51:58 pm »
I am good. It has been raining off and on all day...we like rain but I like it better when it is not so stuffy!

and my garden could use some sun!!

*fuss fuss*

LOL!

Offline Sheriff Roland

• BetterMost Supporter
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
« Reply #2041 on: May 22, 2007, 07:01:12 pm »
I am good. It has been raining off and on all day...we like rain but I like it better when it is not so stuffy!

and my garden could use some sun!!

*fuss fuss*

LOL!

The fussin thread (which, by the way, I have yet to use myself) was created just for you, Jess! Should I have called the "fuss fuss" thread?

Goodn ev'nin all!! Just woke up from a nap!

195 back
« Last Edit: May 22, 2007, 07:13:37 pm by Sheriff Roland »
2015 - Toronto: Pan Am Games
2015 - Edmonton, Montréal, Ottawa, Vancouver, Winnipeg: Woman's World Cup of Soccer

injest

« Reply #2042 on: May 22, 2007, 07:03:44 pm »
well someone sounds happy!

must be thinking about puppies....

Offline Sheriff Roland

• BetterMost Supporter
« Reply #2043 on: May 22, 2007, 07:17:21 pm »
Dunno about bein happy - Bryan's bein all superior and pushy and ev'rythin again

Also, cause I just woke up, my typin needs ta get corrected many times over!

But it's true that tomorrow, even though the temperature's suppose ta be offensively hot (and yes, they've already called out a pollution advisory) I don't have to go to school - in-service on evaluation of phys-ed (like I care with only 8 months left before retirement!)

193 back
2015 - Edmonton, Montréal, Ottawa, Vancouver, Winnipeg: Woman's World Cup of Soccer

injest

« Reply #2044 on: May 22, 2007, 07:25:54 pm »
so where do you have to go?

and what is Bryan being all bossy about?

I don't want ya'll to fight about this dog!

Offline Sheriff Roland

• BetterMost Supporter
« Reply #2045 on: May 22, 2007, 07:33:34 pm »
so where do you have to go?

and what is Bryan being all bossy about?

I don't want ya'll to fight about this dog!

You any good at controllin the weather too?

We're gonna argue - It's what ol couples do best!  ;)

Gotta go to a place in the north-east end a town - where most of my in-services are offered.

The latest Bryan bossiness involved his knowing better'n me about how old Pitou will be this weekend. (not to mention, he's insistin on callin Pitou "Cocco")

191 back

injest

« Reply #2046 on: May 22, 2007, 07:38:46 pm »
You any good at controllin the weather too?

We're gonna argue - It's what ol couples do best!  ;)

Gotta go to a place in the north-east end a town - where most of my in-services are offered.

The latest Bryan bossiness involved his knowing better'n me about how old Pitou will be this weekend. (not to mention, he's insistin on callin Pitou "Cocco")

191 back

good lort this puppy is gonna be SO mixed up....he is gonna be barking in French with a Texas accent!!

Offline Sheriff Roland

• BetterMost Supporter
« Reply #2047 on: May 22, 2007, 07:44:12 pm »
good lort this puppy is gonna be SO mixed up....he is gonna be barking in French with a Texas accent!!

Yup - dog's gonna have hisself some culture!

Another Bryan peculiarity ... he's sayin you guys ought to be gettin him usta the quality a living he's gonna have here! toys, and fresh raw meat (not ground!), lotsa attention ... I get it from Bryan e'vy time he calls  ::)

189 back

injest

« Reply #2048 on: May 22, 2007, 07:53:45 pm »
Yup - dog's gonna have hisself some culture!

Another Bryan peculiarity ... he's sayin you guys ought to be gettin him usta the quality a living he's gonna have here! toys, and fresh raw meat (not ground!), lotsa attention ... I get it from Bryan e'vy time he calls  ::)

189 back

did you tell him about the deer leg?? he IS getting meat...don't know how fresh!  :laugh: :laugh:

I think the sooner he gets up there the better! and he is ten weeks not eight....checked my posts about the garden. First mentioned the puppies back in the middle of March!

Offline Sheriff Roland

• BetterMost Supporter
« Reply #2049 on: May 22, 2007, 08:06:32 pm »
did you tell him about the deer leg?? he IS getting meat...don't know how fresh!  :laugh: :laugh:

I think the sooner he gets up there the better! and he is ten weeks not eight....checked my posts about the garden. First mentioned the puppies back in the middle of March!

Yes I mentioned to him about the ol garden bone (didn't remember it as a deer bone). That ain't meat - that's just bone!

And I called him again, with this new information about Pitou's age, but I got his answering machine again!

You said somethin about postin new pictures tonight? Where are they? hunh?

187 back