Author Topic: The Studs 'n Spurs Bar & Grill  (Read 972493 times)

Offline Sheriff Roland

• BetterMost Supporter
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
Re: The Studs 'n Spurs Bar & Grill
« Reply #2200 on: May 28, 2007, 05:05:53 pm »
I am trying!!

:laugh:

can I come stay with you for a month or two??

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Don wouldn't stay angry that long!! You just wanna be away from the oppressive heat a Texas - but we get oppressive heat (& pollution) here too during summer!

****NEW SUBJECT ****

Asked the priciple for a 40$ reserve ta buy gifts for the kids at the end a the year - he smirks and tells me he's been told he's gotta spend the rest a his budget real fast. I suggest Phys Ed equipment to the tune a 1 000$ an he's still smirking ....

Gonna give me 1 700$ ta spend on equipment - but I gotta deal with it pretty fast, or the money will go elsewhere!
2015 - Toronto: Pan Am Games
2015 - Edmonton, Montréal, Ottawa, Vancouver, Winnipeg: Woman's World Cup of Soccer

injest

« Reply #2201 on: May 28, 2007, 05:10:41 pm »
Don wouldn't stay angry that long!! You just wanna be away from the oppressive heat a Texas - but we get oppressive heat (& pollution) here too during summer!

****NEW SUBJECT ****

Asked the priciple for a 40$ reserve ta buy gifts for the kids at the end a the year - he smirks and tells me he's been told he's gotta spend the rest a his budget real fast. I suggest Phys Ed equipment to the tune a 1 000$ an he's still smirking ....

Gonna give me 1 700$ ta spend on equipment - but I gotta deal with it pretty fast, or the money will go elsewhere!

call Bryan! He could have it spent by dinner! LOL!

what you gonna buy?

Offline Sheriff Roland

• BetterMost Supporter
« Reply #2202 on: May 28, 2007, 05:19:04 pm »
call Bryan! He could have it spent by dinner! LOL!

what you gonna buy?

Mostly balls (indoor soccer  & basketballs, and volleyballs) but I'm in dier need for hoola hoops, rubber balls, bean bags and can always use all-purpose cheap balls - Oh, and I've really started LOVING nerf balls, (coated of course) beach balls would be nice, more skate boards too, and a new bench, and a pump, and a new volleyball net - that one's been there for 20 years, and really soft base balls, and, and, and

34 back
2015 - Edmonton, Montréal, Ottawa, Vancouver, Winnipeg: Woman's World Cup of Soccer

Offline Sheriff Roland

• BetterMost Supporter
« Reply #2203 on: May 28, 2007, 05:31:01 pm »
Time for taday's Spécial du jour

Bacon Wrapped Pork Tenderloin
served with garlic mashed taters & veggies

33 back

injest

« Reply #2204 on: May 28, 2007, 05:33:13 pm »
Mostly balls (indoor soccer  & basketballs, and volleyballs) but I'm in dier need for hoola hoops, rubber balls, bean bags and can always use all-purpose cheap balls - Oh, and I've really started LOVING nerf balls, (coated of course) beach balls would be nice, more skate boards too, and a new bench, and a pump, and a new volleyball net - that one's been there for 20 years, and really soft base balls, and, and, and

34 back

so it is not the lack of ideas...but the setting of priorities that is gonna be hard!

nice problem to have though. I wonder what he would have done with the money if you hadn't asked?

HI Jocelyn! I see you peeking...come say hi and Roland will get us something to drink!

(and maybe some CHOCOLATE!)

;) ;D

Offline Sheriff Roland

• BetterMost Supporter
« Reply #2205 on: May 28, 2007, 05:35:54 pm »
HI Jocelyn! I see you peeking...come say hi and Roland will get us something to drink!

(and maybe some CHOCOLATE!)

;) ;D

It ain't called chocolate, It's hot cocoa!

And besides, Joce & Kelda just came over for a little read, not a conversation...

31 back

injest

« Reply #2206 on: May 28, 2007, 05:39:16 pm »
does that mean I can't have no chocolate??

:( :(

*sniff*

Offline Sheriff Roland

• BetterMost Supporter
« Reply #2207 on: May 28, 2007, 05:43:24 pm »
does that mean I can't have no chocolate??

:( :(

*sniff*

Here's yer hot cocoa (or were you hopin for a chocolate bar?)

29 back

injest

« Reply #2208 on: May 28, 2007, 05:49:57 pm »
*Singing*

Chocolate!! Chocolate!!

Nope this is JUST FINE!! UMMMMMM

hey! it is fun to listen to these 20s songs. The sound of the instruments is so...'nonelectrical'??

fun!

*Singing again!*

We're in the money!!
We're in the money!!
We got a lot a what it takes to get along!!

Offline Sheriff Roland

• BetterMost Supporter
« Reply #2209 on: May 28, 2007, 05:55:20 pm »
*Singing*

Chocolate!! Chocolate!!

Nope this is JUST FINE!! UMMMMMM

hey! it is fun to listen to these 20s songs. The sound of the instruments is so...'nonelectrical'??

fun!

*Singing again!*

We're in the money!!
We're in the money!!
We got a lot a what it takes to get along!!

Well I must have more'n a couple a hunderd songs from each of the first 3 decades - prob'ly more like 400 from the 30's & 6 or 700 from the 40's.

Now when we get to the 50's, each year starts with over 200 songs per year ...

27 back