Author Topic: The Studs 'n Spurs Bar & Grill  (Read 972924 times)

injest

Re: The Studs 'n Spurs Bar & Grill
« Reply #2560 on: June 17, 2007, 10:09:13 am »
G'mornin all. uncomf'tably warm already here in TO.

You'll be glar to hear I'm a mere 2 and a half hours away from having finished my report cards, well the Phys Ed part anyways. The rest might take another 3 hours max. Since I'm already planning on 4 hours on em before school starts tomorrow, I'm just short one hour - It's do-able!

Anyhoot, Happy Father's day to y'all who are fathers (I'm not talkin 'bout you daddy types  ;) )

The Studs 'n Spurs Bar & Grill remains open!

Hee heeeeeheee

GOOD MORNING ROLAND!!

Offline Sheriff Roland

• BetterMost Supporter
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
« Reply #2561 on: June 17, 2007, 10:09:45 am »
G'mornin  Jess - just finished the grade 5 phys ed (only one hour left before I tackle the arts)

Gettin up late this mornin? What's happenin? What's new & exciting?
2015 - Toronto: Pan Am Games
2015 - Edmonton, Montréal, Ottawa, Vancouver, Winnipeg: Woman's World Cup of Soccer

injest

« Reply #2562 on: June 17, 2007, 10:16:04 am »
well I am picking on Garry...and fixin to make up some plum jelly (already have the fruit cooked up and the juice seperated) and then I am gonna be making some dill pickles!

Don and the boys are going out for lunch; D's treat...so I am free til supper! YAY!

Offline Sheriff Roland

• BetterMost Supporter
« Reply #2563 on: June 17, 2007, 10:21:40 am »
well I am picking on Garry...and fixin to make up some plum jelly (already have the fruit cooked up and the juice seperated) and then I am gonna be making some dill pickles!

Don and the boys are going out for lunch; D's treat...so I am free til supper! YAY!

Hunh? D's goin out with the boys and leaving you at home ta make yer own lunch - t'ain't right!!  :-\ Even fer father's day ...
2015 - Edmonton, Montréal, Ottawa, Vancouver, Winnipeg: Woman's World Cup of Soccer

injest

« Reply #2564 on: June 17, 2007, 10:38:27 am »
Hunh? D's goin out with the boys and leaving you at home ta make yer own lunch - t'ain't right!!  :-\ Even fer father's day ...

Oh I don't mind..I could go if I want but they will go on from church and I am just not up for it today.  :)

It is ok for them to have a boys day out!

injest

« Reply #2565 on: June 17, 2007, 10:35:12 pm »
Don just got another one!!!

:) :) :)

it is YuMMY!!

Thanks Roland...

injest

« Reply #2566 on: June 17, 2007, 10:44:44 pm »
LOL!!

well six were not enough...they are wanting more...

dang!!

I really liked it, Roland. and surprisingly so did the boys. D is usually up for new stuff but Don doesn't EVER like anything different. It was just strong enough on the meat to make him happy...he even used some bread to sop up the soup...

and it didn't take them long to disappear! :o

Offline Sheriff Roland

• BetterMost Supporter
« Reply #2567 on: June 18, 2007, 05:47:45 am »
Some a ya might be wonderin what Jess is gushing about ... well ...

I've shared my Stuffed Pepper recipe with her

And they loved it! I'm not saying it's an easy job to do (plan on an hour's worth in the kitchen) but it is good.

So glad they did. I woke up at 2 this morning feeling extra blah! and your post whisked some a that blah away. Thank you Jess.

Don loved it - and on Father's day, you go & try something new on him - nice!

injest

« Reply #2568 on: June 18, 2007, 07:21:33 am »
Well he and the boys went out and had a big ol meal at about one yesterday so I figured he wasn't gonna be that hungry (we usually only have one big meal a day) It is always easier to introduce something new to him if he isn't too hungry.

I was very surprised...figured he would tolerate it (humor me) but he really liked it.Said "We could have that again...just make more"

LOL!!

pigs!

Offline Sheriff Roland

• BetterMost Supporter
« Reply #2569 on: June 18, 2007, 07:55:44 am »
Well he and the boys went out and had a big ol meal at about one yesterday so I figured he wasn't gonna be that hungry (we usually only have one big meal a day) It is always easier to introduce something new to him if he isn't too hungry.

I was very surprised...figured he would tolerate it (humor me) but he really liked it.Said "We could have that again...just make more"

LOL!!

pigs!

Did you serve veggies on the side - peas, or asparagus ... give em the opportunity ta load up on greens without their bein aware of it. How 'bout my famous bean salad? That woulda filled em up.

I'm at work now. Gonna need some help from Andy as usual to keep the crowds happy. Taday's my light day, so maybe (yea right!) I'll work on the last a my report cards.