Author Topic: The Studs 'n Spurs Bar & Grill  (Read 973590 times)

injest

Re: The Studs 'n Spurs Bar & Grill
« Reply #2590 on: June 19, 2007, 11:40:50 pm »
WHOA!!

That is so cool, Roland! I am jealous....I don't know anyone with a cherry tree!

Offline Sheriff Roland

• BetterMost Supporter
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
« Reply #2591 on: June 20, 2007, 07:05:50 am »
Hey miss jealous, with the dogs and the kids and the chickens and the mate and the horses and the garden that feeds family, neighbours and anyone else who passes by & you never have ta water - or weed the garden, how ya really doin? - Count your blessings!

So I've got a friend who has a cherry tree - woop de doo!

Hi y'all betermostians and lurkers!

Wednesday and it's just 13*C (55*F) outside. What a relief. Still got the fan working to cool down the inside of the house.

6 school days left & I've finished my report card (big Yee Haw!) and this afternoon, we're goin to the park - so no classes (little yee haw!)

Andy keeps takin care a things until I can be home ta do so later next week. Y'all be good to each on this fine day!
2015 - Toronto: Pan Am Games
2015 - Edmonton, Montréal, Ottawa, Vancouver, Winnipeg: Woman's World Cup of Soccer

injest

« Reply #2592 on: June 20, 2007, 07:43:28 am »
Jeez!! I just meant that you had a MUCH better evening than I did....I had to go shopping.

and you have your own blessings you know! Great friends, great job, a nice home with a spectacular garden of your OWN...

so we are both lucky people!

Good morning!

fussy!!

injest

« Reply #2593 on: June 20, 2007, 08:48:43 am »
I think my good morning was just SNUBBED!!

HARUMPH!!

;) ;)

(just kidding, he said good morning in the store!!)

those kids must be keeping him busy this morning....

Roland if you stop back by....have a great day!! seven more to go, right??

Offline Sheriff Roland

• BetterMost Supporter
« Reply #2594 on: June 20, 2007, 03:31:19 pm »
bummer.

Eric shot my airplane out of the air.

Told me Bobby in 'Me & Bobby McGee' is a she, in Gordon's version. Said he'd decided to leave the Dolly Pardon version on Brokeback Mountain radio.

His logic may be based on the fact that Gordon Lightfoot's already in the roatation with 3 songs (but I requested THIS version of the song a long time before he included a version of it in the rotation   :(  ) Well at least I do like 2 of the 3 Lightfoot selections there.

Can't win em all  :-\
2015 - Edmonton, Montréal, Ottawa, Vancouver, Winnipeg: Woman's World Cup of Soccer

Offline loneleeb3

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Posting Vacation
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • I swear.............
« Reply #2595 on: June 20, 2007, 04:29:05 pm »
Hey miss jealous, with the dogs and the kids and the chickens and the mate and the horses and the garden that feeds family, neighbours and anyone else who passes by & you never have ta water - or weed the garden, how ya really doin? - Count your blessings!

So I've got a friend who has a cherry tree - woop de doo!

ROFLMAO!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
He don't say much but he sure get's his point across!
That my friend was a good belly laugh!
Thanks I needed that!
"The biggest obstacle to most of us achieving our dreams isn't reality, it's our own fear"

"Saint Paul had his Epiphany on the road to Damascus, Mine was on Brokeback Mountain"

Offline Sheriff Roland

• BetterMost Supporter
« Reply #2596 on: June 20, 2007, 04:44:27 pm »
Jess and I are constantly pushing each other's buttons. Sometimes we cross the line a decency but lately neither one of us really worries about the other's hurt feeling by our comments ...

I know full well that she meant nothing much by "I am jealous....I don't know anyone with a cherry tree!" - just thought I could take her for a ride on my fake offended-mobile. If I had been truly offended, of if my comment had been offensive to her, PM's would have been involved, and possibly deleted posts!

In the meantime, I'm glad you were able to enjoy the banter.  ;D

Offline loneleeb3

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Posting Vacation
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • I swear.............
« Reply #2597 on: June 20, 2007, 04:48:15 pm »
Jess and I are constantly pushing each other's buttons. Sometimes we cross the line a decency but lately neither one of us really worries about the other's hurt feeling by our comments ...

I know full well that she meant nothing much by "I am jealous....I don't know anyone with a cherry tree!" - just thought I could take her for a ride on my fake offended-mobile. If I had been truly offended, of if my comment had been offensive to her, PM's would have been involved, and possibly deleted posts!

In the meantime, I'm glad you were able to enjoy the banter.  ;D

Yeah, I have picked up that y'all have a good relationship.
I wouldn't have said anything if I thought there was any seriousness there.LOL
I'm sure jess'll give it right back to ya!  :laugh:
"The biggest obstacle to most of us achieving our dreams isn't reality, it's our own fear"

"Saint Paul had his Epiphany on the road to Damascus, Mine was on Brokeback Mountain"

Offline ifyoucantfixit

« Reply #2598 on: June 20, 2007, 06:27:51 pm »

Now you have a friend with a cherry tree Jess.  I have a big one in my front yard...Let me tell you one thing.  They are one messy tree.  I sweep up dropped cherries for weeks and weeks.  But they sure make a great cobbler...Dont make cherry cake though.

Beautiful mind

injest

« Reply #2599 on: June 20, 2007, 08:12:22 pm »

Now you have a friend with a cherry tree Jess.  I have a big one in my front yard...Let me tell you one thing.  They are one messy tree.  I sweep up dropped cherries for weeks and weeks.  But they sure make a great cobbler...Dont make cherry cake though.

ok where you live!? I got all my canning stuff out and a basket sitting by the door!!!!

;D ;)