Author Topic: The Studs 'n Spurs Bar & Grill  (Read 955412 times)

Offline Shasta542

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
Re: The Studs 'n Spurs Bar & Grill
« Reply #2870 on: July 06, 2007, 11:06:41 pm »
P.S. - on the fridge, my niece did that about 4 years ago when she was 8 or 9 - it says 'I love my uncle Roland'

Awww.....so sweet!! My niece can get anything she wants out of me---well--anything that my budget allows!! lol   I call her an angel -- her mom says, "you don't have to live with her."  LOL
"Gettin' tired of your dumbass missin'!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

injest

« Reply #2871 on: July 06, 2007, 11:07:26 pm »
Not too much, but Earl and I are going to a pool party tomorrow near Charles Town, West Virginia. Should be fun. Weather will be hot and humid.

sounds like fun...I gotta work. I have a 'job' where I get to go watch cute cowboys compete...I have to write down their score and get paid a ridiculous amount to do it..

TOUGH job but somebody gotta do it!!  ;D ;D ;D

Offline Shasta542

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #2872 on: July 06, 2007, 11:09:20 pm »
YIII!!

oh I mean...uh.......umm.....that ain't so bad.... :-X :-X

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Give him credit, Jess. He's brave!! I wouldn't put my rejected ones on here---too scary!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Offline Sheriff Roland

• BetterMost Supporter
« Reply #2873 on: July 06, 2007, 11:10:09 pm »
Well, thanks. I drop by the "Great White North" every day I can to see the flowers!! My orange and yellow lillies are already gone. I just have a couple more flowers blooming, so I love seeing all of the ones in your flower garden---beautiful!! Great variety.

like I told Jess about a week ago - the real show's about ta begin - Got lotsa varieties a lilies and daylilies, and as you can see - a those 4 starter varieties (tiger, red, bright yellow and pale yellow) I got em in bulk! The black lilies should be open in a couple a days and the white ones won't be far behind. (Then we get into the dif'rent types a lilies.) And there's at least 2, no 3 other bush a daylilies yet to bloom.
2015 - Toronto: Pan Am Games
2015 - Edmonton, Montréal, Ottawa, Vancouver, Winnipeg: Woman's World Cup of Soccer

injest

« Reply #2874 on: July 06, 2007, 11:11:08 pm »

Give him credit, Jess. He's brave!! I wouldn't put my rejected ones on here---too scary!!

he knows I am just teasing him....he knows those dark eyebrows do it for me!!  ;) ;) ;)

I posted my picture and he pfffted me!!  >:(

Offline fritzkep

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #2875 on: July 06, 2007, 11:13:55 pm »
sounds like fun...I gotta work. I have a 'job' where I get to go watch cute cowboys compete...I have to write down their score and get paid a ridiculous amount to do it..

TOUGH job but somebody gotta do it!!  ;D ;D ;D

With or without shirts?

Werd ich zum Augenblicke sagen, "Verweile doch! Du bist so schön..."

Offline Sheriff Roland

• BetterMost Supporter
« Reply #2876 on: July 06, 2007, 11:16:19 pm »
Hey where did the girls go? all three a em have gone! Fer a moment there, there were 6 of us in the Bar & Grill - Hadn't been that busy in here since opening night!  :o

Welcome Doug. Have a stool - wanna beer - We got Moosehead on tap. And you Fitz? bottled (all amercan brands) or the Canadian 'Moosehead' import - on tap?
2015 - Edmonton, Montréal, Ottawa, Vancouver, Winnipeg: Woman's World Cup of Soccer

Offline Shasta542

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #2877 on: July 06, 2007, 11:18:38 pm »
he knows I am just teasing him....he knows those dark eyebrows do it for me!!  ;) ;) ;)

I posted my picture and he pfffted me!!  >:(

Ohhh......he wouldn't do that, would he?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Offline Sheriff Roland

• BetterMost Supporter
« Reply #2878 on: July 06, 2007, 11:19:49 pm »
With or without shirts?

Shirts on!  :-\ and she's WAY up in the booth so she can't even get decent pictures a them bays! - ta share  :(

Shasta - would ya like a beer - or a soft drink?

Offline Shasta542

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #2879 on: July 06, 2007, 11:20:10 pm »
like I told Jess about a week ago - the real show's about ta begin - Got lotsa varieties a lilies and daylilies, and as you can see - a those 4 starter varieties (tiger, red, bright yellow and pale yellow) I got em in bulk! The black lilies should be open in a couple a days and the white ones won't be far behind. (Then we get into the dif'rent types a lilies.) And there's at least 2, no 3 other bush a daylilies yet to bloom.

I will look forward to seeing those!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~