Author Topic: The Studs 'n Spurs Bar & Grill  (Read 955559 times)

injest

Re: The Studs 'n Spurs Bar & Grill
« Reply #2930 on: July 07, 2007, 09:12:49 am »
Knees is pretty...but I don't see Oriental Frill??

Offline Sheriff Roland

• BetterMost Supporter
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
« Reply #2931 on: July 07, 2007, 09:14:41 am »
Knees is pretty...but I don't see Oriental Frill??

It's on the back cover - last of the 3 on the 2nd posted picture.

115 back
2015 - Toronto: Pan Am Games
2015 - Edmonton, Montréal, Ottawa, Vancouver, Winnipeg: Woman's World Cup of Soccer

injest

« Reply #2932 on: July 07, 2007, 09:25:16 am »
Yes! that is the one I was talking about....I got confused there for a minute.

Offline Sheriff Roland

• BetterMost Supporter
« Reply #2933 on: July 08, 2007, 09:45:35 am »
Been reading the Store thread - looks like I'm not the only one's that's getting into very strange seep patterns!

Good mornin BetterMostians (and sleepy Jesses). It's past 9:30 here & I'm getting up (again too)

They say it's gonna be sweltering hot today (is that thunder I just heard?!?  :o ) Maybe I don't need to go water them plants.

Anyways - I'm up now - Wonder what Bryan's gonna wanna do in this heat today?!!!
2015 - Edmonton, Montréal, Ottawa, Vancouver, Winnipeg: Woman's World Cup of Soccer

injest

« Reply #2934 on: July 08, 2007, 03:32:40 pm »
better turn on the A/C and have something cold for him to drink...poor guy being worked to death in the heat... ;)

Offline Sheriff Roland

• BetterMost Supporter
« Reply #2935 on: July 08, 2007, 03:41:11 pm »
better turn on the A/C and have something cold for him to drink...poor guy being worked to death in the heat... ;)

Turns out there was very little heat and enough rain to do the job! Skeered Bryan away from comin over too - oh well! Not hot at all - have all the windows open - it's cooler outside than in the house.

Changed my mind ... I stepped outside for a minute just now .. gettin awfully humid - turned on the air conditioner ta get rid a some a the humidity indoors.
« Last Edit: July 08, 2007, 03:46:45 pm by Sheriff Roland »

injest

« Reply #2936 on: July 08, 2007, 03:48:20 pm »
Turns out there was very little heat and enough rain to do the job! Skeered Bryan away from comin over too - oh well! Not hot at all - have all the windows open - it's cooler outside than in the house.

Changed my mind ... I stepped outside for a minute just now .. gettin awfully humid - turned on the air conditioner ta get rid a some a the humidity indoors.

well drats....oh well...you never post pics of him working anymore anyway.

oh! and drats for you too of course....I know you like 'puttering around' out there with him.. :-X :-X

Offline Sheriff Roland

• BetterMost Supporter
« Reply #2937 on: July 08, 2007, 04:03:27 pm »
Saw the 'Texas size' produce from yer garden in the store.

The Italians in my neighbourhood grow that type a zucchinis and let em grow ta 6, even 8 feet long - but they're rather skinny compared ta yers.

I should go out there and take a picture a Bryan's 'heritage' tomatoes - they are oddly shaped too - very!

injest

« Reply #2938 on: July 08, 2007, 04:05:43 pm »
Saw the 'Texas size' produce from yer garden in the store.

The Italians in my neighbourhood grow that type a zucchinis and let em grow ta 6, even 8 feet long - but they're rather skinny compared ta yers.

I should go out there and take a picture a Bryan's 'heritage' tomatoes - they are oddly shaped too - very!

and they still eat them? huh!

I was thinking about trying some zucchini bread...since you grate up the zukes, I thought that even if it is tough grating it would help...

injest

« Reply #2939 on: July 08, 2007, 04:17:55 pm »
Hey! do you see the same ad I see?? for an upside down tomato planter?? I want one! LOL!!!

that is funny....you only mentioned tomatos the one time!!

:laugh: :laugh:

wonder how much it is....you think I will get a virus if I click on it??