Author Topic: The Studs 'n Spurs Bar & Grill  (Read 955491 times)

injest

Re: The Studs 'n Spurs Bar & Grill
« Reply #4160 on: November 03, 2007, 10:52:19 pm »
Just great!
It's a lovely evening and all is right with  the world!! ;D

so your daughter is doing good? You have moved out havent you? is she with you tonight?

Offline fritzkep

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #4161 on: November 04, 2007, 12:37:48 am »
Hey y'all! Back from South Carolina!

Werd ich zum Augenblicke sagen, "Verweile doch! Du bist so schön..."

injest

« Reply #4162 on: November 04, 2007, 12:41:51 am »
Hey y'all! Back from South Carolina!

and you stopped by to check on the boys first thing...well, we see where YOUR priorities are!!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

That's ok...you and Roland are the same in that regard...ME? I don't never look at all them men down there in the Image threads... ;D ;D

how was Mom doing?

injest

« Reply #4163 on: November 04, 2007, 07:34:32 pm »
Bon evening, Roland!!

how are you this evening??

Offline Sheriff Roland

• BetterMost Supporter
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
« Reply #4164 on: November 05, 2007, 09:08:59 am »
Sorry I missed you last night, Jess ... Guess you caught me as I was leaving the site ...

Got some work done overnight.

Classes are prepared, class list are ready for filling in with comments re report cards, looked through a book for ideas about what to do with my ALF classes (that I'll be starting tomorrow).

Bell's about to ring ...

Have a nice day.
2015 - Toronto: Pan Am Games
2015 - Edmonton, Montréal, Ottawa, Vancouver, Winnipeg: Woman's World Cup of Soccer

injest

« Reply #4165 on: November 05, 2007, 09:10:00 am »
Sorry I missed you last night, Jess ... Guess you caught me as I was leaving the site ...

Classes are prepared, class list are ready for filling in with comments re report cards, looked through a book for ideas about what to do qith ALF classes (that I'll be starting tomorrow).

Bell's about to ring ...

Have a nice day.

boy you have been busy!!

Have a great day!!

XXX

injest

« Reply #4166 on: November 05, 2007, 08:50:21 pm »

Classes are prepared, class list are ready for filling in with comments re report cards, looked through a book for ideas about what to do with my ALF classes (that I'll be starting tomorrow).

Bell's about to ring ...

Have a nice day.

drats!!

I just saw you sneaking out! I was gonna ask you what a ALF class is!

I knew you didn't have time this morning to talk to me about it...

Offline Sheriff Roland

• BetterMost Supporter
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
« Reply #4167 on: November 05, 2007, 09:40:08 pm »
drats!!

I just saw you sneaking out! I was gonna ask you what a ALF class is!

I knew you didn't have time this morning to talk to me about it...

It's a program to help kids improve their french - roughly translated "Improving french language" Actualisation Linguistique Française. Part of the assimilation, or stages of assimilation (to English) is the lack of vocabulary or the use of english syntacs when speaking in french. This program gives intensive attention to kids of Francophones, who are losing their french, a little at a time, and, without help, will just stop using it altogether; they'll be lacking too many words in their mother tongue, and will just stop trying to use it.

Feeling tired ... too late for a nap, too early for bed - Might go to bed & wake up at around midnight - then I'll spend the rest of the night awake (like I did last night, but al least I only got up at 2 am!)
« Last Edit: November 06, 2007, 08:55:04 am by Sheriff Roland »
2015 - Toronto: Pan Am Games
2015 - Edmonton, Montréal, Ottawa, Vancouver, Winnipeg: Woman's World Cup of Soccer

injest

« Reply #4168 on: November 05, 2007, 10:09:58 pm »
It's a program to help kids improve their french - roughly translated "Improving french language" Amélioration Linguistique Française. Part of the assimilation, or stages of assimilation (to English) is the lack of vocabulary or the use of english syntacs when speaking in french. This program gives intensive attention to kids of Francophones, who are losing their french, a little at a time, and, without help, will just stop using it altogether; they'll be lacking too many words in their mother tongue, and will just stop trying to use it.

Feeling tired ... too late for a nap, too early for bed - Might go to bed & wake up at around midnight - then I'll spend the rest of the night awake (like I did last night, but al least I only got up at 2 am!)

I do admire your dedication to maintaining and promoting the use of the french language, Roland...I know you get discouraged sometimes but you are always in there trying.

XX

injest

« Reply #4169 on: November 06, 2007, 08:54:49 am »
no Roland this morning?

maybe he slept in!!

:o :o

what will they think at school! The kids will be unattended!