Author Topic: Jake Jake Jake!  (Read 3163298 times)

Offline delalluvia

• BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
  • "Truth is an iron bride"
Re: Jake Jake Jake!
« Reply #5330 on: January 09, 2011, 10:16:56 pm »

Offline Monika

• BetterMost Moderator
  • We are all the same. Women, men, gay, straight
« Reply #5331 on: January 10, 2011, 04:11:04 pm »
 O0

Offline Meryl

• BetterMost Supporter
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • There's no reins on this one....
« Reply #5332 on: January 10, 2011, 05:05:29 pm »

Whoa!  This brings back memories of the debate about whether "Little Ennis" was visible in the bedroom scene with Alma.
Ich bin ein Brokie...

Offline trekfan

• Sr. Ranch Hand
  • Their Love Will Live Forever!
« Reply #5333 on: January 14, 2011, 05:50:45 pm »
Jake mentioned something about wearing a merkin,  so I doubt 'little' Ennis was visable at all

Offline delalluvia

« Reply #5334 on: January 14, 2011, 10:25:42 pm »
Heard on the radio today - don't know how accurate it is - that Jake broke up with Taylor Swift over the phone and Swift was reportedly 'devastated'.  The DJ called Jake a 'jerk' for doing it that way and expects a song about him from Swift out soon.  ???

Offline Mandy21

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #5335 on: January 15, 2011, 05:39:54 pm »
from omg! yesterday:

Jake Gyllenhaal Rumors: Who Should the Brokeback Mountain Cowboy Date Next?
By Chris Houston, Yahoo! Contributor Network - January 14, 2011 10:08 PM PST

Jake Gyllenhaal rumors? He's the handsome single guy once again after splitting up with country music singer Taylor Swift. So who should the star of "Brokeback Mountain" turn to now that he is available once again? Here is my list of the top five women in Hollywood that the 29-year-old bachelor could be eventually linked to. Will he ever date anyone on the list below? Who knows? But it's certainly fun to think about the possibility of who is next on the list for Jake.

1) Mila Kunis
It kind of makes sense from a "suddenly free of commitment" standpoint. Kunis, who starred in "Black Swan" with Natalie Portman, is now available. Jake Gyllenhaal, recently split from Taylor Swift according to various reports, is also available. Perhaps the only hiccup with this potential relationship would be that it's way too early. Just don't tell Ryan Reynolds and Sandra Bullock that. Wouldn't this be a juicy Hollywood couple? Two seriously good looking brunettes could add up to some seriously strong chemistry. Jake Gyllenhaal has been known to date a few dazzling actresses in his day-why not Mila?

2) Vanessa Hudgens
Vanessa is still single after breaking up with Zac Efron. Would Jake Gyllenhaal fall for the star of the "High School Musical" series? There haven't been any Jake Gyllenhaal rumors of such a relationship developing yet--but I think this one has the potential to be a very strong relationship for Jake. Vanessa was able to rope in Zac for a good length of time so perhaps she could be the girl to help Jake finally settle down. It might also be a great career move for Vanessa to get her name back in the public eye--although let's just all agree it's for the sake of love such a thing happens.

3) Kim Kardashian
Wow! Talk about a power Hollywood couple. Can you imagine how the Twitter account of Kim Kardashian would multiply with the addition of one Jake Gyllenhaal into her life? The Jake Gyllenhaal rumors wouldn't be rumors anymore because Kim would certainly let the world know of her new beau if this somehow worked out. The only problem is Kim seems content on dating athletes. She has dated her share of NFL players in the past-so would an actor like Jake be on the menu? It certainly wouldn't hurt her status in the Hollywood eye to land a guy like Gyllenhaal.

4) Anne Hathaway
Another brunette is on the list and for good reason. Did you happen to see the love scenes and chemistry between Hathaway and Jake Gyllenhaal in the recent movie "Love and Other Drugs"? Let's just say I am completely shocked the Jake Gyllenhaal and Anne Hathaway rumor mill didn't start flying there. The two have an undeniable chemistry together and it certainly seems as if the two would have zero problems being a couple. But then again, that was just a Hollywood movie. The two seemed very complimentary when doing the onslaught of television interviews following the premiere of the movie. Why not just go ahead and date and make it official?

5) Shakira
Jake Gyllenhaal proved he won't just stick in Hollywood for his dating life. Why not try another singer like the recently single Shakira? Shakira, who is 33, was quoted as saying she was "ready" to have babies a few years ago. Why not settle down with the younger Jake Gyllenhaal? Can you imagine how good looking the offspring of this potential couple would be? Not to mention the babies could sing and dance their tails off. I'll have to admit this seems like the long-shot of the bunch but I wouldn't be surprised if Jake ventures outside the Hollywood arena once again.

That's it for my list of five women Jake Gyllenhaal could eventually date. Guys like Gyllenhaal usually don't last too long on the market before they are snatched up. Will the latest Jake Gyllenhaal rumors prove that he already has another girl post Taylor Swift? Only time will tell. Until then, we'll continue the fun of speculating on the rumors of who his next possible victim, I mean, lady friend is.

Dawn is coming,
Open your eyes...

Offline southendmd

• Town Administration
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • well, I won't
« Reply #5336 on: January 15, 2011, 05:53:27 pm »
That's interesting, Mandy.  However, the only person on that list that I've heard of is Anne.  How lame does that make me? 

Offline Sophia

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • Your elbows, try to lick them
« Reply #5337 on: January 15, 2011, 06:32:27 pm »
That's interesting, Mandy.  However, the only person on that list that I've heard of is Anne.  How lame does that make me? 

i am not sure that's consider lame, but if it does, I must say I'm member of the club.

Offline Monika

• BetterMost Moderator
  • We are all the same. Women, men, gay, straight
« Reply #5338 on: January 15, 2011, 06:47:47 pm »
Even if you haven´t seen Shakira, I´m pretty sure you´ve heard her

[youtube=425,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=weRHyjj34ZE[/youtube]

From what I´ve heard in interviews she is pretty smart, so..Jake...are you listening?? 8)

Offline delalluvia

« Reply #5339 on: January 15, 2011, 07:25:00 pm »
Except for the rare exception of Natalie Portman, Jake very obviously only likes blondes.