Author Topic: Jake Jake Jake!  (Read 3178770 times)

Offline Gabreya

• Brokeback Got Me Good
Re: Jake Jake Jake!
« Reply #4280 on: October 04, 2008, 11:46:45 pm »
Whoa! Jake licking his lips, even in that Jack picture, is very HOT! Even when he's dorky-looking, he's still SEXY! :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* If I think about Jake in a very hard and intense way, I'll loose my breath and have a real hot temperature. :P ;D

Offline MilAn

• Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #4281 on: October 12, 2008, 03:23:26 pm »
Jake and Reese shopping. It's great they enjoy life. Being rich, beautiful and heathy (i believe) is a privilege:

More on iheartjake.com

Offline Gabreya

• Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #4282 on: October 12, 2008, 10:34:54 pm »
Jake and Reese shopping. It's great they enjoy life. Being rich, beautiful and heathy (i believe) is a privilege:

More on iheartjake.com

SUCH A CUTE COUPLE! :D :D :D :D :D

Offline Gabreya

• Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #4283 on: October 12, 2008, 10:38:51 pm »
I can't wait for "Brothers". :)

Offline Katie77

• BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
  • Love is a force of Nature
« Reply #4284 on: October 22, 2008, 07:25:50 pm »
  EntertainmentReese Witherspoon gets sexy
Oct 23 09:56am

Reese Witherspoon went on a spending spree in a London sex shop.

The 32-year-old actress reportedly spent $1600 on sexy lingerie in Myla - which stocks underwear and sex toys - while visiting the UK city with boyfriend Jake Gyllenhaal recently.

The 10-minute shop saw Reese splash out on four garments, much to the delight of the 'Brokeback Mountain' actor.

A source told a UK magazine: "She bought two Trudie camisoles for $315 each and two pairs of Trudie shorts at $315 each, in two different colours - blush pink and grey.

Reese was lovely, chatty and down to earth, while Jake couldn't stop smiling." Although Reese has now returned to her native US to look after her children - Ava, nine and four-year-old Deacon with ex-husband Ryan Philippe - she is rumoured to be planning to buy a house in the UK with Jake, 27.

An estate agent recently revealed she and Jake have been looking for a house in London's exclusive Mayfair district. The estate agent said: "Reese liked places where the entrance wasn't on the street, she was concerned with security issues. That's not easy to find in central London, but we came up with a few places they both seemed to like."

[View our pics of beautiful Reese]

http://au.lifestyle.yahoo.com/b/newidea/18511/reese-witherspoon-gets-sexy

Being happy doesn't mean everything is perfect.

It means you've decided to see beyond the imperfection

Offline ednbarby

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #4285 on: October 22, 2008, 08:25:41 pm »
No offense, Katie.  But I *really* didn't need to know all that.  I don't mean "I" in the general sense - I mean just me personally.

;)
No more beans!

Offline Katie77

• BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
  • Love is a force of Nature
« Reply #4286 on: October 22, 2008, 09:19:32 pm »
No offense, Katie.  But I *really* didn't need to know all that.  I don't mean "I" in the general sense - I mean just me personally.

;)

Yeah, I know what you mean.......but cant you just picture Jack walking around the store with her, with his tongue pressed between his lips....

Being happy doesn't mean everything is perfect.

It means you've decided to see beyond the imperfection

Offline southendmd

• Town Administration
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • well, I won't
« Reply #4287 on: October 23, 2008, 07:27:06 am »
That leaves $340 for toys.   ::)

Offline belbbmfan

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • A love that will never grow old
« Reply #4288 on: October 23, 2008, 12:03:58 pm »
That leaves $340 for toys.   ::)

:laugh:  :laugh:  8)
'We're supposed to guard the sheep, not eat 'em'

Offline Kd5000

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #4289 on: October 23, 2008, 12:18:45 pm »
Jake's parent's getting divorced. Yep, Jake's had a hard year. First Heath dies, now his parents file for divorce. They've been together for 30 years.

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0350453/news#ni058601

Naomi Foner – the mother of Maggie and Jake Gyllenhaal – has filed for divorce from their father, Stephen Gyllenhaal, Los Angeles court papers show. Married for 30 years, Foner – a Golden-Globe winning screenwriter with credits including Running on Empty and Losing Isaiah – cites irreconcilable differences. She says the couple has been separated since Jan. 1. Foner isn't seeking spousal support, and she also asks the court to deny Gyllenhaal – a film director – any support. The papers were filed Wednesday. – Ken Lee