Author Topic: Git yer 2008 BBM Calendars! Now on Sale!  (Read 7132 times)

Offline SFEnnisSF

• BBM Radio Program Director
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
Git yer 2008 BBM Calendars! Now on Sale!
« on: August 22, 2007, 11:54:18 pm »
Git yer 2008 BBM Calendars! Now on Sale!

Yippee!   :D

Calendars.com:
http://www.calendars.com/xq/asp/PID.1/MGID.-1/IID.42434/qx/product.htm

Megacalendars.com:
http://www.megacalendars.com/product_info.php?products_id=7115

Click to enlarge:
« Last Edit: August 23, 2007, 12:00:50 am by sfericsf »

moremojo

Re: Git yer 2008 BBM Calendars! Now on Sale!
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2007, 12:09:44 pm »
Wow--to think this might become an annual thing! I still haven't unwrapped my 2007 calendar, even (Melinda, if you're reading this, I know you'd understand).

Eventually, if they keep this up, they're going to have to include shots of things we don't particularly care to gaze upon--Aguirre's scowl, Old Man Twist's basilisk stare of contempt, Ennis's tearful regard of what could have been and will never be.

Offline Sashca1007

• Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2007, 12:45:11 pm »
Wow--to think this might become an annual thing! I still haven't unwrapped my 2007 calendar, even (Melinda, if you're reading this, I know you'd understand).

Well, of COURSE I understand!   :laugh:  You know me all too well!  As soon as I spotted the link to the calendars I wanted to buy one, and I will.  I would be so happy if BBM calendars were offered every year from now ON....  but you are so right, Scott, there would likely come a time when the calendar pages might include... oh, I don't know....maybe a closeup of Carl's jealous stare at Ennis (and who wouldn't be jealous of Ennis?!).  Would it come down to....  the jolly minister's face pretending to covet the bride when we all know he was drooling over (yup, you guessed it) Ennis?  In future years will the November page feature L.D. Newsome and the December page a closeup of Fayette? ( :P  ;))   Or, heaven forbid, a page devoted to little Bobby Twist and his bowl of Thanksgiving dinner?  ::) ;D  Okay, I can't stop myself now (somebody help me!), my mind is racing ahead to the month of gazing at Monroe's face as he concentrates on carving with his electric knife----   Ooooo, what about a page featuring the Basque... should it be full-body or a closeup?!   Okay, seriously, I can't stop----   (Frumpy-frocked Alma stomping off to work the extra shift at the store  >:( :D...)  I would say Jimbo and the Mexican prostitute, but I consider them at least B-Listers who should be included within this decade, don't you think?  :laugh:

Must STOP my tomfoolery and lollygaggin', maybe someone else can take up where we've left off....  I'd love to hear new suggestions!

Thank you, Eric, for posting the calendar links, and thank you, Scott for the potential previews of BBM calendars of the future!

Melinda

"From the vibration of the floorboard on which they both stood Ennis could feel how hard Jack was shaking."

Offline SFEnnisSF

• BetterMost Moderator
« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2007, 01:13:35 pm »
Melinda you are crackin' me up!  :laugh:

Offline Wishes

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2007, 02:29:00 pm »
The pics are wonderful!  :)

Offline Kelda

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • Zorbing....
    • Keldas Facebook Page!
« Reply #5 on: August 30, 2007, 03:46:55 am »
Melinda - you hsould make up a spoof B lister BBM calender!!
http://www.idbrass.com

Please use the following links when shopping online -It will help us raise money without costing you a penny.

http://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/idb

http://idb.easysearch.org.uk/

Offline SFEnnisSF

• BetterMost Moderator
« Reply #6 on: September 05, 2007, 06:09:37 pm »
Calendars.com is having a 20% off sale.  Use coupon code EARLY27 when ordering.  :D

Offline ifyoucantfixit

• BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
« Reply #7 on: September 05, 2007, 06:43:24 pm »

We should have one calendar of nothing but butts...backsides of Jack and Ennis....
Ennis putting on his jacket after exiting the truck....
Ennis riding off after the dozy embrace.

Jack bending over and folding the tent.
Jack riding the low startlepoint mare.

just a thought..............

Beautiful mind

Offline Sashca1007

• Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #8 on: September 06, 2007, 04:10:53 am »
We should have one calendar of nothing but butts...

YES!

(Come on, Janice, let's see'em!)
"From the vibration of the floorboard on which they both stood Ennis could feel how hard Jack was shaking."

Offline Sashca1007

• Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #9 on: September 13, 2007, 05:32:08 pm »
Just received my new calendar in the mail today!  I used the code as Eric suggested and got the 20% off  :D.  No signs of little Bobby Twist yet  :P, I guess that's a few years off!