Author Topic: The Amazing Race (Now Season 25 chat)  (Read 387496 times)

injest

Re: The Amazing Race Season 12
« Reply #130 on: January 07, 2008, 08:47:50 am »
I am afraid though that they are just too far back. I think they are done.

dang it.

What am I? the kiss of death? I am gonna root for the two I DON"T want to win... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

fun that the two parent/child combos came in one and two though. What did they win this leg? somebody with no manners tried to talk to me right then and I missed it!  >:( (the unmitigated GALL...talking when I am watching my show!)

injest

« Reply #131 on: January 07, 2008, 08:50:03 am »
.................oh,  so who dies in the new episode of Desparate Housewives?      It was pretty obvious that the Mayor does.    Plus that crazy stalker lady.   Who was the third victom?    The neighbor lady?   Her cat?   Carlos?   

I didn't realize there was a third...I know who I would LIKE for it to be.

Felicity Huffman's husband!  :P I hate that character!

did you see any of it? there was a whole thing with Bri's son that made me laugh/squirm....

injest

« Reply #132 on: January 07, 2008, 09:05:16 am »
well, Bri's house was needing repair and the contractor was a middle aged gay man. She wanted her son (mind blank of course) to 'get him' *ahem* to do HER house first...he said 'I can't believe you are pimping me out!"

Bri "I'm NOT....but you can flirt a little with a man to get him to do what you want!! I do it all the time!"

he agreed to if she would buy him a flat screen...she said if he could get him in on budget and on time she would throw in surround sound.

well, they were staying at Susan's house and Susan did NOT want them to leave because Bri was doing all the housework (and there was 'even a rumor of a HERB garden!') so while Bri and her son were 'visiting' with the contractor, Susan came down and started carrying on...

"OH! so this is a set up? Well I think that is wonderful! You should grab love whereever you can find it! and really who cares what everyone is gonna think about the age difference!! "

the poor guy was all "Yes you are right really I have to leave.."

Bri's husband "Wait....I tell you he has a mesh tshirt that would just KILL your ex!!"

the contractor practically ran out of the house....

:laugh: :laugh:

injest

« Reply #133 on: January 07, 2008, 09:06:19 am »
it was funnier than I am retelling it....and longer...

injest

« Reply #134 on: January 07, 2008, 09:20:15 am »
It was classic "Desperate Housewife"....I was really nervous about how they were presenting Bri's son at first....but this season has been fun.

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • You've Got Male
« Reply #135 on: January 07, 2008, 04:50:15 pm »
Damn it to hell. I forgot to watch it last night. I was busy watching the I Love New York reunion.

Who lost this week?

Dogs have owners. Cats have staff.

Offline oilgun

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #136 on: January 07, 2008, 06:10:35 pm »
Damn it to hell. I forgot to watch it last night. I was busy watching the I Love New York reunion.

Who lost this week?

TK and Rachel came in last but it was a non-elimination round.  They screwed up a flight so now they are 3 hours behind everyone else and will have to deal with a Speed Bump.  :(
Psycho-Daddy and his daughter came in first and each won an "electric vehicle".  Nate & Jen came in second, they weren't too bad this week.  Nick & Jon (are those their names?) did pretty well but gramps is getting tired.  They are in Osaka, Japan.

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • You've Got Male
« Reply #137 on: January 07, 2008, 06:12:38 pm »
TK and Rachel came in last but it was a non-elimination round.  They screwed up a flight so now they are 3 hours behind everyone else and will have to deal with a Speed Bump.  :(
Psycho-Daddy and his daughter came in first and each won an "electric vehicle".  Nate & Jen came in second, they weren't too bad this week.

Thanks for the information, Oilgun! :D

I still can't believe I forgot to watch it last night. >:(   >:(
Dogs have owners. Cats have staff.

Offline Kelda

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • Zorbing....
    • Keldas Facebook Page!
« Reply #138 on: January 12, 2008, 03:47:51 pm »
Hello All I"m Rick,

This is my first post and really don't know what the heck I'm doing here, but "i am a huge fan of the Amazing Race" probably the best show on tv for so many reasons.  First of all for the educational info, the culture, the people, the geography and history.  Then for the shear beauty of the land, even when they went to Vietnam I was shocked at how beautiful it was, I would have expected rice patties, and thatched roof hurs etc. Of course the couples are interesting, even Boton Rob and Amber, who left their injured competitors behind when their safari jeep went off the road, and crashed. I'm not good with names, but the blond girl and the good looking guy who argue all the time will probably win this season, they are firerce competitors. The guy with the long hair and his cute girlfriend will finish second. You would think that if I was such a huge fan I would probably know everyone's name LOL.  Would love to hear from other huge fans, and straighten me out on their names!

Oh Rick, you are my new best friend - I love love love the mazing race - I'm a bit of an amazing race geek!

My two favorite places were the Victorian Falls (on the very first one) and the little huts in Tunsania?? where Star Wars was filmed!!

So basically season one then!?!

So! I've been offline for a few weeks and since I'm in the UK - and had to wait to download TAR epsiodes via bit torrent I sat last night and had a three  hour session watching from ther italy epsiode right through. 

I was so excited in the croatia epiosde - because I said how cool would it be for them to do dubrovnik wall epsiode months ago on tarflies - and then it happened. and then this epsiode they did the croatia to italy ferry which I also said would be well cool as they don't use ferries enough - I was doubly excited because I've done that trip in reverse - florence to anconna to split to dubrovnik

Anyway - Kynts little flip out was funny as hell - but then there card died - i was so relived - they didn't get eliminated but then the next epsiode I was like NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO U turn Nathan and Jen!!!! Poor goths! But they did well.

I think TK& Racheal will make it up. They will def be moving to another country this time - so the plane issue will even them up I betcha - they seemed to make a silly mistake with the flight choice though - it doesn't seem like the flights were delayed, just a wrong choice.

I really hope Ron & Christina dont win - I want to throttle Ron. I dont know how she is so patient!!

PS Nic and Don were my pic at the begginning with Kynt and Vyxin so I'm sticking with Nick and Don - Gramps rocks.
http://www.idbrass.com

Please use the following links when shopping online -It will help us raise money without costing you a penny.

http://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/idb

http://idb.easysearch.org.uk/

Offline oilgun

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #139 on: January 13, 2008, 10:31:19 pm »
Happy Birthday Jen! And Bye bye now!  :laugh:

I almost had a heart attack watching this episode!  Next week will be great, I'll be happy no matter who wins!