Author Topic: I Love:  (Read 3001 times)

injest

I Love:
« on: December 15, 2007, 12:27:35 am »
William Shatner....come on...the man is a ham!! He never takes himself seriously and his imitation of James Bond just cracks me up!

injest

Re: I Love:
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2007, 12:29:00 am »
Cats. I don't understand how they can stand themselves....all that soft fur everywhere...I wonder if they feel itchy

I wonder if they feel all cuddley to themselves...

injest

« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2007, 12:29:52 am »
chocolate!! Hands down the best food group. Whoever invented it deserves to be proclaimed God of the world!!

Offline serious crayons

• BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2007, 01:18:14 am »
William Shatner....come on...the man is a ham!! He never takes himself seriously and his imitation of James Bond just cracks me up!

I so agree! I love how he is willing to make fun of his own image.

You know who else is going in this direction? Donnie Osmond. First, there's this Weird Al video:

[youtube=425,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-xEzGIuY7kw[/youtube]

and now there's that commercial for some triva video game, where he gets on an elevator carrying his laundry and overhears everybody trying to remember what his sister's name is.

injest

« Reply #4 on: December 15, 2007, 02:00:03 am »
old beat up cowboy/farmers with rough hands that can be so gentle. Scarred bodies and calloused feet. Lines in his face from weather, worry and age. 

injest

« Reply #5 on: December 15, 2007, 02:01:20 am »
blond hair teenaged boys that turn their heads and give you the side of their eye when they are lying or teasing....

I love wide clear grey eyes.