Author Topic: The Latest on Jake G.  (Read 72297 times)

Offline souxi

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • sex on legs
    • bats belfrey
Re: The Latest on Jake G.
« Reply #200 on: April 10, 2008, 08:51:39 am »
Since Jake hasn't even acknowledged Heath's passing, why is this thread in the Heath Rememberance Forum?  ???

He hasn,t acknowledged it publically as far as we know, but we don,t know what he,s said privately do we?

Offline oilgun

« Reply #201 on: April 10, 2008, 09:24:13 am »
He hasn,t acknowledged it publically as far as we know, but we don,t know what he,s said privately do we?

No, and since we don't, then why is this thread part of the Heath Rememberance Forum?  He's upset quite a few of us with his silence and it just seems insensitive to include this here.

Anyway, I don't want to make a big deal out of this, I just thought it was strange.
« Last Edit: April 10, 2008, 11:56:18 am by oilgun »

mvansand76

« Reply #202 on: April 10, 2008, 02:50:58 pm »
Since Jake hasn't even acknowledged Heath's passing, why is this thread in the Heath Rememberance Forum?  ???

I don't know...  :-\ Because we're still waiting?

Offline loneleeb3

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Posting Vacation
  • I swear.............
« Reply #203 on: April 10, 2008, 03:59:41 pm »
Oh, I'm sure he has. Just not publicly.  :(
"The biggest obstacle to most of us achieving our dreams isn't reality, it's our own fear"

"Saint Paul had his Epiphany on the road to Damascus, Mine was on Brokeback Mountain"

Offline RouxB

• BetterMost Welcome Wagon & Contributor
  • ...a love that will never grow old
« Reply #204 on: April 10, 2008, 10:41:28 pm »
Elle and I debated if this topic should be here and decided to leave it because we were too grief stricken to fight the battle that would have resulted in moving it.  I am emotionally prepared to to deal with it now and feel comfortable keeping it. It developed, and continues, as a result of Heath's passing. Whether or not he publicly comments on Heath, Jake is a big part of our Heath experience so I think it makes sense that discussion be allowed to continue in this forum.

:-*roux

Heathen

Offline brokeplex

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
  • LCARS
« Reply #205 on: April 10, 2008, 10:49:45 pm »
this is a very good place for information about Jake G. I have every confidence that Jake is grief stricken and dealing with the loss of Heath in the best way possible for him.  :)

Offline delalluvia

• "Truth is an iron bride"
« Reply #206 on: April 10, 2008, 11:54:27 pm »

IMO because whether we agree or disagree, like or dislike how Jake has expressed or not expressed his grief, publically or privately, he was a part of Heath's life and will forever be associated with him.

Offline Ellemeno

• The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
« Reply #207 on: April 11, 2008, 12:54:51 am »

I guess my answer to this question is - because that's where it was started.  We don't move threads around all that much, and rarely without the consent of the the thread-starter.

Offline oilgun

« Reply #208 on: April 11, 2008, 05:50:36 am »
Thanks for the replies (and for not jumping down my throat). I still don't think it belongs though, somehow the Heath Remembrance forum doesn't seem like the right one to turn to for the latest activities of Jake and his beard Reese, with or without crutches  ;)  (I know, I'm incorrigible...)
« Last Edit: April 11, 2008, 09:10:47 am by oilgun »

Offline brokeplex

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • LCARS
« Reply #209 on: April 11, 2008, 05:23:46 pm »
Thanks for the replies (and for not jumping down my throat). I still don't think it belongs though, somehow the Heath Remembrance forum doesn't seem like the right one to turn to for the latest activities of Jake and his beard Reese, with or without crutches  ;)  (I know, I'm incorrigible...)

I am familiar with the term "beard" and why it is usually used. I am puzzled as to why you would use it in the context of the Jake / Reese relationship?