Author Topic: Heath Ledger , last photographs  (Read 7832 times)

Offline white_angel

• Jr. Ranch Hand
Heath Ledger , last photographs
« on: February 25, 2008, 03:46:33 am »

Heath Ledger last photographs

« Last Edit: February 26, 2008, 05:46:57 am by white_angel »

Offline Delmardeb

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
Re: Heath Ledger , last photographs
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2008, 12:02:59 am »
Thank you white angel for those last pics of Heath.  :'( :'(

For how long? As long as we can ride it; ain't no reins on this one.

Offline white_angel

• Jr. Ranch Hand
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2008, 01:23:20 am »
Thank you white angel for those last pics of Heath.  :'( :'(

You are welcome!
 I was posting them huge a while ago.  I wish to see him always  in a life size as if he were still . with us.

Offline MaineWriter

• Bettermost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • Stay the course...
    • Bristlecone Pine Press
« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2008, 07:48:03 am »
Here's another one from that same time:

Taming Groomzilla<-- support equality for same-sex marriage in Maine by clicking this link!

Offline optom3

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2008, 03:13:18 pm »
Here's another one from that same time:

Thanks for that one. It's so nice to see him with that lovely smile on his face.Every montage I watch on youtube is so sad,that it is truly uplifting to see a more cheerful Heath.Particularly as it would appear he was possibly suffering some inner torment at the time of his death.
I still wonder where all his so called "friends" were.Why did no one appear to take time to really look at what was going on within his head.He had even publically spoken of his trouble sleeping.One of the most obvious signs of depression.
I ought to know,but at least I have people around to watch out for me,more's the pity he did not.

Offline white_angel

• Jr. Ranch Hand
« Reply #5 on: February 27, 2008, 03:52:56 pm »
Thanks for that one. It's so nice to see him with that lovely smile on his face.Every montage I watch on youtube is so sad,that it is truly uplifting to see a more cheerful Heath.Particularly as it would appear he was possibly suffering some inner torment at the time of his death.
I still wonder where all his so called "friends" were.Why did no one appear to take time to really look at what was going on within his head.He had even publically spoken of his trouble sleeping.One of the most obvious signs of depression.
I ought to know,but at least I have people around to watch out for me,more's the pity he did not.

Thanks for reminding this Optom 3.
 It is obvious that he felt something so bad about his health but no one seems to care.
He'd been telling all those people around him and his friends knew what has been happening to him lately.

I wish I was there.

Offline Fran

• "ABCs of BBM" moderator
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
« Reply #6 on: February 27, 2008, 04:38:19 pm »
I still wonder where all his so called "friends" were.

Exactly.  Somebody  should have been there to say, "What the heck are you doing to yourself, Heath?  I'm worried about you.  It's not natural to need all these prescriptions to sleep.  It's not natural to need all of these prescriptions to relax.  Let's get you some real help... now.  Forget the movies.  Forget the contracts.  It's time to think about YOU."

Offline Penthesilea

• Town Administration
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
« Reply #7 on: February 27, 2008, 05:35:55 pm »
Exactly.  Somebody  should have been there to say, "What the heck are you doing to yourself, Heath?  I'm worried about you.  It's not natural to need all these prescriptions to sleep.  It's not natural to need all of these prescriptions to relax.  Let's get you some real help... now.  Forget the movies.  Forget the contracts.  It's time to think about YOU."

I agree completely with you.

But: maybe there was. Or maybe he was too good of an actor. It's easy to fool people and easy to know better in hindsight.
We'll never know.

Offline Fran

• "ABCs of BBM" moderator
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
« Reply #8 on: February 27, 2008, 08:37:57 pm »

But: maybe there was. Or maybe he was too good of an actor. It's easy to fool people and easy to know better in hindsight.
We'll never know.

Good points, Chrissi. 

I was thinking along the lines of a perfect world.  In a perfect world, someone would have been there to intervene before it was too late. 

I could easily make myself crazy just thinking of "if onlys".  :(

Offline optom3

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #9 on: February 28, 2008, 11:39:57 am »
Good points, Chrissi. 

I was thinking along the lines of a perfect world.  In a perfect world, someone would have been there to intervene before it was too late. 

I could easily make myself crazy just thinking of "if onlys".  :(

I don't think it has to be a perfect world,people just have to give as well as take.I would guess a lot of people took grom Heath,both in terms of demands on his acting schedule and also in terms of his celebrity.Not many seem to have given back,or even taken time to listen to both waht was said and unsaid.I know he was a good actor and so capable of hiding many things.(To refer to another post)
However there were still signs there,not least his own words,of how tired he was,and what a toll the role was taking on him.Even the obvious ,to me ,fact that he loved his daughter so much and yet was seeing so little of her,not even at Xmas I believe.That would upset any parent,yet alone one with seemingly other heavy burdens as well.
I have been bipolar for years like my son and despite the fact that in many years my husband(,not the most of observant people) has never seen a depressive episode,only the manic side.He still saw almost immediately the warning signs.Like wise my friend back in England and she was only on the phone to me.
I wonder did people around him just not want to see.Even if they offerered help and he turned it down,and we will never know the truth,there are ways of getting help for even the most stubborn of cases.
I know only too well as I am unwilling to get help with the depressive stage, as it then stops the later manic stage which I like.!!!! and also allows me to be incredibly productive.I am learning for the sake of my children to take the medication and take the help.
Sorry,reading back I seem to have covered several posts here.Just my rambling thoughts.I just do truly think the signs were there.
My wish is that just one person had taken control.Also that maybe he could have come across this site and seen how deeply he was 'loved' and regarded.
One last query why when he was prescribed all the medications ,did no physician insist on a follow up,to see how he was doing.If I do not attend my follow ups,the physician just rings and rings untill finally my husband drags me along.
Once again for responding to so many different posters thoughts in one post!!!!