Author Topic: Please HELP!!  (Read 14614 times)

Offline juneaux

• Sr. Ranch Hand
Re: Please HELP!!
« Reply #30 on: March 30, 2006, 04:17:29 pm »
If there is anything any one of us can do for you Nancy, just let us know.  We care about you.
Truth never damages a cause that is just.
~Mohandas Gandhi

IdahoLonely

« Reply #31 on: March 30, 2006, 06:14:32 pm »
Jeez I sure am sorry to hear all of this when I came back online!! We are supposed to be going in the good direction right? Instead the bad things seem to be happening. I am real pleased that everyone is here for you though and so am I. What would we do before the movie and this place?

Offline Peter John Shields

• Sr. Ranch Hand
  • On a river bank.
    • My web page.
« Reply #32 on: March 30, 2006, 08:59:43 pm »
I am real sorry Nancy and agree with everything Idaho Lonely said.

Life really can be very very hard sometimes...

Again I am real sorry
Cheerio,
PJ

Offline Lynne

• BetterMost Supporter
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
  • "The world's always ending." --Ianto Jones
    • Elizabeth Warren for Massachusetts
« Reply #33 on: March 31, 2006, 04:07:27 am »
Hey there, Nancy,
I'm glad you're taking some time for yourself.  I want to thank you for sharing Everett with us and vice versa.  Take good care of yourself, and we'll be here when you can get back to us.
Peace & love,
Lynne
"Laß sein. Laß sein."

Offline Rayn

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • I'm also on FaceBook under Rayn Roberts
« Reply #34 on: March 31, 2006, 07:40:59 am »
We are supposed to be going in the good direction right? Instead the bad things seem to be happening.

Man, there's no escape from "bad things" in life, and forgive me for saying so, but the trick is to try to see it all... the big picture... every day we live: the pleasure and pain, joy and sorrow, the accomplishments and the tragedies, beauty and horror, the whole process of birth and death all around us all the time.  See?

Walk a brave and strong middle way between it all, celebrate the wonder and joy, hope and faith with others, support those in need when pain, suffering or death are near.  No, it's not easy for anyone, but that what it's all about and we ain't got no choice but to live it out the best we can.

The great mystery is as simple and as easy as a Saturday night crossword puzzle, a comic book or a great movie (BBM) and then, it's always just a bit more too.... Life!

Peace,
Rayn
« Last Edit: March 31, 2006, 07:43:24 am by Rayn »

Offline BBMGrandma

• Brokeback Mountain Resident
  • Jack....I swear.....
« Reply #35 on: March 31, 2006, 07:57:25 am »
]

the big picture... every day we live: the pleasure and pain, joy and sorrow, the accomplishments and the tragedies, beauty and horror, the whole process of birth and death all around us all the time.  See?

Dear Idaho....

Oh Sweetie...what RAYN says is sooooo true!!  I DID lose my pal...but seeing him through it all was such a mysteriously wonderful feeling.  I felt so very priviliged to share that with him.  He gave me a gift...in fact.  He let me inside his heart and he'll ALWAYS be in mine.  So Chris....it's alright.  Sure I feel sadness and I grieve...but I remember NOW...all the beautiful things he brought into my life. 

And to Rayn....I have to say....your thoughts and offerings helped me through these 'times'  I'll always be grateful...and thank you my friend..

Much Love....Nancy  :-*[/color][/b]
"If we never dream....we'll never have a dream come true"   (me...myself...and I)

Offline Rayn

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • I'm also on FaceBook under Rayn Roberts
« Reply #36 on: April 01, 2006, 02:08:41 am »
[bI'll always be grateful...and thank you my friend..

Much Love....Nancy  :-*[/color][/b]

You're more than welcome, Nancy.   I think we should be on each other's buddy lists?  Don't you?

Rayn

Offline BBMGrandma

• Jack....I swear.....
« Reply #37 on: April 09, 2006, 11:31:56 pm »
I DO too Rayn....just added YOU onto mine.....

Hugsss....Nancy
"If we never dream....we'll never have a dream come true"   (me...myself...and I)

Offline bbm_stitchbuffyfan

• Ennis and Jack are Forever
« Reply #38 on: April 10, 2006, 06:45:43 pm »
Jeez, did anyone make it through Nancy's last post without welling up?

I sure didn't, I'll tell you that.

I just came across this thread and Nancy, I am so sorry. It is with great fortune, however, that you're handling this very positively. God bless you. Anything you need, if we can help, just ask us.

If you'd just realize what I just realized then we'd be perfect for each other and we'd never have to wonder if we missed out on each other now
We missed out on each other now

R.I.P. Heath Ledger

Offline ednbarby

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #39 on: April 10, 2006, 08:42:33 pm »
How fortunate Everett was to have such a great friend as you, Nancy.  I'm so sorry for your loss, and I'm holding you in my heart with a special kind of love.

Barb
No more beans!