Author Topic: The stages of grief  (Read 12207 times)

Offline Ellemeno

• The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
Re: The stages of grief
« Reply #20 on: August 26, 2008, 02:00:38 am »
Thank you Henry.  I look forward to getting a chance to meet you.  My friends are your friends, and they make you sound wonderful.

Love the shirt.

Offline Penthesilea

• Town Administration
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
« Reply #21 on: August 26, 2008, 02:15:47 am »
(((Henry)))
We all still miss Heath.  :(

And on a lighter note, I miss you my dear friend! Next year .....
Love you :-* :-* :-*

Offline optom3

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #22 on: August 26, 2008, 09:59:08 am »
(((Henry)))
We all still miss Heath.  :(

And on a lighter note, I miss you my dear friend! Next year .....
Love you :-* :-* :-*

I will 2nd the missing Heath part.I was just over on the HHH thread and there is a video there which simply floored me.Seems he was as good behind the camera as in front.It was all new to me, and to hear his voice again,deep breath, big sigh.

Offline Gabreya

• Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #23 on: September 06, 2008, 11:45:59 pm »
You know, sometimes I feel like he's NOT dead at all and that this was all a sick joke. I keep thinking that he's still alive out there somewhere. But, then, the horrible fact keep coming up that he's not alive anymore and not with his loved ones. God, I'm still shakened by it. I'd never thought in a million years that his unexpected passing would affect me this hard. Not just me but all of you guys.  :'(
« Last Edit: September 15, 2008, 07:08:13 pm by Gabreya »

Offline Mandy21

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #24 on: September 07, 2008, 12:09:37 am »
I know what you mean, Gabreya and Fiona.  Ever since Jan 22, when I heard it on the 6:00 news and dropped my glass and cussed in front of my mother, it doesn't seem real.  Nothing seems real, in fact.  I watch his movies, from start to finish, from when he was just a kid in "10 things" all the way up to the end.  Haven't seen "Candy" or "I'm Not There", but did see all the others dozens of times, and BBM hundreds of times.

It's just impossible to believe that such a gifted person could die such a tragic accidental death.  We're all, because we love him, thinking we could have saved him somehow, or that people in his life should have saved him somehow, or that he was too smart to have done such a thing to himself.  We're all thinking those thoughts...

Hell's bells, I still believe Elvis is alive, maybe living in Honolulu or Vegas, dreaming the impossible dream for all eternity.

It's much easier for me to believe that Heath has just gone "down undah" with the other Aussies.  I'm sure there's some sheep that need herding somewhere, and he'd do a damned fine job of it...
Dawn is coming,
Open your eyes...

Offline Gabreya

• Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #25 on: September 15, 2008, 07:13:28 pm »
I understand, Mandy. It's still hard for me. I think of him most of the time and other times I try not to let it get to me. It's still stuck in my head. Ever since that horrible day in January, it never left. He's still closer to my heart and I know that he's gonna be in a very beautiful, heavenly place with Him. I know he is.
 :(

Why won't it leave?