Author Topic: OT: Jake and Natalie Portman  (Read 18916 times)

Offline littleguitar

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • She was always a lonely child...
Re: OT: Jake and Natalie Portman
« Reply #20 on: May 29, 2006, 12:52:46 am »
The two loves of my life together as one?? that would make me pretty happy! I'd only have one question for them, can I join??

Seriously though, Natalie is the only woman who doesn't make me jealous at the mention that Jake might be dating her.  I like her a lot and I think they would make a great couple.
‘cause the truth is, I already give him everythin’ I got to give, more than I ever even knew I had; ‘n it all for him, all of it, him who is my brother, my father, my child, my friend, my lover, my heart, my soul; my Ennis.

-- del Mar Painting, Ch. 48 by b73

Offline David

• BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
« Reply #21 on: May 29, 2006, 07:09:23 am »
Who's going to break the bad news to Austin Nichols?

Worse yet, look how sad Ennis is over it!

Offline ednbarby

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #22 on: May 29, 2006, 07:22:22 am »
Chris, now you're just trying to hurt me.  David, can I borrow the shoulder that isn't soaked with tears?
No more beans!

Offline David

« Reply #23 on: May 29, 2006, 08:05:51 am »
Hey, don't think I'm mad that Jake is with a girl and not a guy.   Even if he were openly Gay that would not give me a snowballs chance in hell that he'd look at me.

He is just so handsome and adorable!    You just want to grab him and hug the stuffin right out of him.    Then you want that boyish grin to change into a lustful lear as he grabs you and drags you to the bedroom!    LOL    "C'mere,  S'alright"  

Oh my, did it just get hot in here?      I think I need some more tissues.  ::)
« Last Edit: May 29, 2006, 08:08:56 am by DavidinHartford »

Offline ednbarby

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #24 on: May 29, 2006, 08:45:06 am »
Hey, don't think I'm mad that Jake is with a girl and not a guy.   Even if he were openly Gay that would not give me a snowballs chance in hell that he'd look at me.

He is just so handsome and adorable!    You just want to grab him and hug the stuffin right out of him.    Then you want that boyish grin to change into a lustful lear as he grabs you and drags you to the bedroom!    LOL    "C'mere,  S'alright"  

Oh my, did it just get hot in here?      I think I need some more tissues.  ::)

Hey, you - get outta my head.  I think you just stole one of my dreams.  And I hear ya there - straight, gay, bi, it don't matter - I wouldn't have a ghost of a chance any which way.  Unless he goes for married women old enough to be his mother who've been around the block a few too many times.

If it helps any, I just checked out Natalie's birthday, and it is coming up - June 9.  Funny that - same birthday as my first longtime boyfriend and my brother's first wife who's still a good friend.  ANYway - maybe they were celebrating early?  One can only hope.  ;)

(See, Buff - and here you thought I wasn't being a good little stalker.  Whistlin' in the dark, more like it.)
« Last Edit: May 29, 2006, 08:46:51 am by ednbarby »
No more beans!

Offline saucycobblers

• Life is short. Smile while you still have teeth.
« Reply #25 on: May 29, 2006, 08:48:23 am »
Frankly you're all delusional, but I hate to see so many in so much pain so I'll fess up...

...The whole Jake / Nat thing is an elaborate ruse to confuse the tabloids and other vested interests whilst we slip away to the Isle of Wight for our forthcoming nuptials. Jake didn't want any fuss, bless him...

... Believe me, I know how disappointing this must be for you all, but rest assured that after the whole Kirsten thing he has wisely decided to give himself up to the arms of a more mature woman. The present plan is for him to give up his acting career, ending on a BBM high, to keep house with me here in Southampton...

...Please can I ask you to keep this to yourselves for the time-being. Your discretion is appreciated, friends. What's that Jake, darling? Ahh, he sends his love to you all - he's cleaning the toilet at the moment so can't come to the computer right now...

;D
Will you stop playing with that radio of yours, I'm trying to get to sleep!

Offline two_bloody_shirts

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Mountain Resident
  • First Kisses
« Reply #26 on: May 29, 2006, 09:48:41 am »
What's that Jake, darling? Ahh, he sends his love to you all - he's cleaning the toilet at the moment so can't come to the computer right now...

That is so f**kin' funny - gave me a good laugh for this morning!   :laugh:
Love.  You have a problem with it?

~Grace~

Offline David

« Reply #27 on: May 29, 2006, 10:07:27 am »

he sends his love to you all - he's cleaning the toilet at the moment so can't come to the computer right now...

;D

Tell you what... I'll bet he even looks sexy cleaning the toilet!    LOL     :laugh:

Offline saucycobblers

• Life is short. Smile while you still have teeth.
« Reply #28 on: May 29, 2006, 10:10:44 am »
Tell you what... I'll bet he even looks sexy cleaning the toilet!    LOL     :laugh:

You might need to sit down for this...

...he's wearing nothing but a pair of tighty whities and yellow washing-up gloves  :P
« Last Edit: May 29, 2006, 10:12:35 am by saucycobblers »
Will you stop playing with that radio of yours, I'm trying to get to sleep!

Offline David

« Reply #29 on: May 29, 2006, 10:20:57 am »
Actually, I'm picturing him crouched down naked just like in the scene where he is washing clothes by the stream!    He he he!  Holding a toilet brush instead of a stick.   Anybody have good photoshop skills?