Author Topic: Now we can post pictures!  (Read 52143 times)

Offline ednbarby

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
Re: Now we can post pictures!
« Reply #180 on: April 29, 2006, 12:03:49 am »
Love this picture. I found it over on davecullen. In my humble opinion, he was the hottest between 2000 and 2002. He's always hot, but he was hottest then.

I beg to differ, dear Sparkster.  I'd go with 2005, myself.  Ye Gods.
No more beans!

Offline Front-Ranger

• BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • Brokeback got us good.
« Reply #181 on: April 29, 2006, 12:11:26 am »
This is the full-sized version of my latest avatar, which I'm posting just so you can see how truly gorgeous it is, and also because it's soooooo reminiscent of the first scene of BBM when Ennis has hitched a ride down the mountain in the dawn.

It's beautiful Celeste. I could look at this all day!
"chewing gum and duct tape"

Offline Lumière

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
« Reply #182 on: May 04, 2006, 12:47:41 pm »
Another sexy Heath!!

*panting*  ;D

Offline starboardlight

• nipith.com
Re: A request for Julie
« Reply #183 on: May 05, 2006, 09:36:24 pm »
Since Julie's offline.... is this the one??  If not, let me know.  I have more.

This is the one.  I love how his face is ruddy with the cold.  I can just feel the stark chill in the air looking at him.  And I love how he doesn't seem the least bit phased by that coldness - like it's something he's grown up with and accustomed himself to.  It just appeals to me because I'm one of those weirdos who loves winter best of all, yet I live in the land of endless summer.  I miss feeling that bite in the air on my face and in my nose and ears.  He reminds me of it in this scene and I always feel like I'm back at home when I see it.

Thanks, darlin'.  :)

for the most part, I love my Asian face, but if there is one feature for which I envy you white folks, is the ruddy cheeks. Asian children's cheeks get ruddy, but after a certain age, we don't get them anymore. the only time my cheeks get red is when my entire head gets red from embarrassment or from drinking.

yes! I love the way Jack/Jake looks in that scene.
"To do is to be." Socrates. - "To be is to do." Plato. - "Do be do be do" Sinatra.

Offline DeeDee

« Reply #184 on: May 11, 2006, 05:12:53 pm »
too funny not to share.
In America sex is an obsession.  In other parts of the world it is a fact.

Marlene Dietrich

Offline DeeDee

« Reply #185 on: May 12, 2006, 08:46:28 pm »
By request:
In America sex is an obsession.  In other parts of the world it is a fact.

Marlene Dietrich

Offline Sheyne

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • I am pretty good with a canoe tho..
« Reply #186 on: May 17, 2006, 07:42:06 am »
What's the point of living if you don't have a dick?

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Love it, sparkle!!!

As for the whole gangbang scenario... just couldn't happen!  Smurfs are asexual!!
Chut up!

Offline Becky

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • No one can resist the Twist!
    • Myspace site, kinda scary but I like it!
« Reply #187 on: May 18, 2006, 05:33:54 pm »
Oh my god! Don't start me on my Donnie rants, you will never hear the end of it. Seriously whenever faeces are mentioned(which really isn't that often) I go off on one. When my friend got in trouble for answering back to a teacher and then mumbling about her punishment the teacher did the "all ears" signal and I burst out laughing, of course then I almost got punished, but that teacher likes me so I just smiled sweetly and he carried on. ;D
Of course whenever ANYTHING to do with Donnie is mentioned it inevitably boils down to me quoting the whole "Smurf scenario". Once my friend knew I was about to quote Donnie as someone had just said something about Hunrgy Hippos and she shouted, "Don't! I will explode if I hear another Donnie quote".
Ahh the days when I only quoted Donnie to annoy my friends, now a whole new realm of Brokeback quotes have opened up. Of course now anything Brokeback coming from my mouth results in a grown from my friends and "There is no stopping here, she is on her band-wagon now!" comments flying about while I just sit in the corner and hum "Wings!" :laugh:
"Look too often at those hills, lie too long beside those rippling rivers, and you may think you are hearing a love song, when actually it is a death song." Larry McMurtry, Brokeback Mountain: Story to Screenplay.

Offline Jeff Wrangler

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • "He somebody you cowboy'd with?"
« Reply #188 on: May 24, 2006, 09:16:42 am »
Sorry, need to bump for later.  ;D
"It is required of every man that the spirit within him should walk abroad among his fellow-men, and travel far and wide."--Charles Dickens.

Offline David

• BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
« Reply #189 on: May 24, 2006, 10:59:00 am »
Bored again,  Sorry!    ::)

I was wondering what would be good vanity plates for the boys in their situation.
« Last Edit: May 24, 2006, 11:00:32 am by DavidinHartford »