Author Topic: I think we should still casually post a bit on IMDb.  (Read 5296 times)

Offline Jeff Wrangler

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • "He somebody you cowboy'd with?"
Re: I think we should still casually post a bit on IMDb.
« Reply #10 on: March 30, 2006, 11:03:11 pm »
I'll hop on and off the old homestead at IMDb while I'm at work, but I'll come here when I'm at home.
"It is required of every man that the spirit within him should walk abroad among his fellow-men, and travel far and wide."--Charles Dickens.

Offline YaadPyar

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
post away
« Reply #11 on: March 30, 2006, 11:06:30 pm »
Many friends here post at TOB, CT and other forums altogether. I hope that doesn't change.  We don't want to get so insular here that we die of boredom.  This is a wonderful safe haven, and I hope we get to know the other folks already registered here.

Post everywhere - stay engaged, stay intersested, find wonderful new friends to invite over for coffee and cherry cake.  Just please, please, please be careful about this space.  IMDb is not a moderated site and we know how awful folks can get there, so please wash your hands before you come back here so we don't pass around anything nasty.
"Vice, Virtue. It's best not to be too moral. You cheat yourself out of too much life. Aim above morality. If you apply that to life, then you're bound to live life fully." (Harold & Maude - 1971)

Offline RingerFanatic

• Jr. Ranch Hand
« Reply #12 on: April 06, 2006, 07:14:46 pm »
lol. That therapist comment is funny! Sometimes I feel like I need one for my BBM obsession!!

vkm91941

« Reply #13 on: April 09, 2006, 06:01:36 am »
Lots of newbies on the BBM board now that the DVD is out.  Some pretty good threads and lots of trolling.  Anyone who's feeling generous they could use a little support..Maybe the first 5 minutes everytime you log on...That's what I've been doing.  5 min of report and ignore and 5 minutes of posting to interesting threads and answering questions or troll slaying instruction... then coming here....think about it we were all newbies once upon a time.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2006, 06:22:51 pm by vkm91941 »

Offline opinionista

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #14 on: April 09, 2006, 12:14:35 pm »
I keep visiting IMDb but don't post much on Pierre Tremblay board. I usually do it on the BBM board and sometimes at Jake Gyllenhaal Board. Now that I think of it, perhaps I should look at the Heath Ledger Board. Never been there.
Good judgement comes from experience. Experience comes from bad judgement. -Mark Twain.