Author Topic: OT: Britney Spears Ongoing Career Revitalization Plan  (Read 31558 times)

Offline MaineWriter

• Bettermost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • Stay the course...
    • Bristlecone Pine Press
Re: OT: Britney Spears is an idiot
« Reply #10 on: June 14, 2006, 10:46:04 pm »
That's a bit harsh, don't you think lnicoll?

Perhaps it is, but we've had this argument before, Del, and it seems to be a place where we must just agree to disagree. You have very strong opinions about Ms. Jolie and Mr. Pitt, I have equally strong opinions about both of them but in the opposite direction. That's fine...we're never going to find a common ground on this.

OT:  Britney is an idiot.  She needs to cut her losses - KFed - and start reworking her image as a sane professional as soon as possible.

On this, we seem to be in closer agreement although I am not sure she is smart enough to do the sort of image reworking that is necessary.

L
Taming Groomzilla<-- support equality for same-sex marriage in Maine by clicking this link!

slayers_creek_oth

« Reply #11 on: June 14, 2006, 10:47:10 pm »
On this, we seem to be in closer agreement although I am not sure she is smart enough to do the sort of image reworking that is necessary.

L

Agreed!  Its too late for her now...

Offline alec716

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #12 on: June 14, 2006, 10:49:49 pm »
The only possible good news here is that they get lost and the "natives" decide to do the world a major favor and not give them directions back.

LOL -- ouch, but that was great!  Thanks for the laugh.
"... he is suffused with a sense of pleasure because Jack Twist was in his dream."

Offline Sheyne

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • I am pretty good with a canoe tho..
« Reply #13 on: June 15, 2006, 07:24:28 am »

Thank you Phillip, for the biggest laugh I've had all day.

Least we all agree on Britney. And it being too late for her to salvage credibility.  Although, i can't get too smug. She's a multi-millionaire who can't string a sensible sentence together if her life depended on it.  I've got two degrees and - thanks to the 3 airfares I recently had to purchase - only have about $800 to my name..  :-\

*sigh*
Chut up!

Offline MaineWriter

• Bettermost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • Stay the course...
    • Bristlecone Pine Press
« Reply #14 on: June 15, 2006, 07:46:48 am »
Thank you Phillip, for the biggest laugh I've had all day.

Least we all agree on Britney. And it being too late for her to salvage credibility.  Although, i can't get too smug. She's a multi-millionaire who can't string a sensible sentence together if her life depended on it.  I've got two degrees and - thanks to the 3 airfares I recently had to purchase - only have about $800 to my name..  :-\

*sigh*

I sincerely hope she has good financial advisors since it appears she is spending money like water and it all appears to be going OUT with none coming IN....

Latest gossip--the stupid husband is living in the basement and Britney has gotten herself a "manny"--27 year old graduate of the US Naval Academy. Excuse me, I thought they were supposed to join the Navy after graduating from Annapolis??

LOL
Taming Groomzilla<-- support equality for same-sex marriage in Maine by clicking this link!

Offline Sheyne

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • I am pretty good with a canoe tho..
« Reply #15 on: June 15, 2006, 08:37:48 am »

Ahhh Britney... She - like the Spice Girls - is living proof of the magic of good marketting. And clever spin doctors. She fired the lot and her appeal quickly disintegrated from "trim, saucy teeny bob queen" to "dumb white trash".

*shakes head*
Chut up!

Offline opinionista

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #16 on: June 15, 2006, 09:03:26 am »
Mr. Lauer did ask Ms. Spears why she had chosen Namibia for the birth of her child.

"Kevin has always been a fan of African-American culture," she replied. "I'm sure he'll feel at home there, rapping with all the natives. Besides, there's lots of quiet unpaved roads where Sean Preston and I can go driving."

I can't believe she actually said that. Rapping with all the natives!? WTF?

Good judgement comes from experience. Experience comes from bad judgement. -Mark Twain.

Offline Phillip Dampier

• Mayor - BetterMost, Wyoming
  • Town Administration
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
    • BetterMost
You're a part of our family - BetterMost, Wyoming

Offline henrypie

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #18 on: June 15, 2006, 06:21:14 pm »
Ah, Phillip, you're the best.

Offline starboardlight

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
    • nipith.com
« Reply #19 on: June 16, 2006, 02:40:11 pm »
"Kevin has always been a fan of African-American culture," she replied. "I'm sure he'll feel at home there, rapping with all the natives. Besides, there's lots of quiet unpaved roads where Sean Preston and I can go driving."

i love how to many Americans, African-American and African are one and the same. Never mind the fact that the two cultures exist on two different continents and have evolved independently for the last 2-3 centuries. They're all black, so they must be the same?
"To do is to be." Socrates. - "To be is to do." Plato. - "Do be do be do" Sinatra.