Author Topic: Fantasy Scenes  (Read 76775 times)

Offline jpwagoneer1964

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • Me and my 1951 DeSoto Suburban
Re: Fantasy Scenes
« Reply #130 on: August 19, 2006, 11:06:11 pm »
Ennis thinking:

Oh Jack...Jack ya saved our shirts all these years, yours over mine. This is what you wanted me to find. Bet ya didn't think I remember but we was wearin' these same shirts that day we met, I held on ta ya with this blue one that night I came to the tent and ya took my hand and...that next night ya took this one of mine off ah me so carefully askin' me if it was ok, saying s'alright. I promise Jack I will always take care of 'm, only thing I have left of ya. I'm so sorry I punched ya that day, I was just so scared an upset 'bout havin' ta leave early, leaving our home we had on Brokeback. Jack. I never meant ta hurt ya Jack, never would do anything ta cause ya pain, ya always been so good ta me. I wish I had that day back, never wudda let ya go Jack, and mebe just mebe ya would still be here.I didn't mean it when I said leave me be, didn't ever want that, hope ya forgive me. Missing ya awful bad Jack, don't know if I'll ever be goin' ta the mountians again without ya there.

Dear Lord: Be with Jack, treat him special, he deserves it. Tell him how much I loved him, how much I needed him, don't knew if he ever knew. He was the very best fried I ever had. Please Lord let 'm know.

Ennis....Ennis can ya hear me?...Ennis? I know Ennis, I know ya loved me, s'alright. I saw it in your smile when I did that rodeo dance by the campfire, I saw in your eyes when ya came into the tent that night so frightned, I saw it whenever we'd meet squeezing me to tight I'd thought I'da bust, I saw it in your face by our campfire. I see it now that day ya got that first postcard, how excited you were to pack for a trip, I see it now when ya dream of me, I see how much your missing me now Ennis. You found the shirts Ennis, most valuable thing I'd ever owned were those two shirts, yours and mine, no fancy truck or house could ever take their place. I know they mean the same to you, keep them close ta remember those days we had on Brokeback,I know you'll take care of 'm. Ennis it's really me in your dreams, don't worry they won't never stop, and sometimes when you sleep you'll feel my arms around you tight, may face against yours, just like when we were together. Be ah watching over you Ennis, till were dancing together in heaven. Ennis ....Ennis Del Mar know this, you were loved more that ya can ever know, take that with you always, get ya through the years ahead, look back and remember the joy. Ennis I could  never quit you, never. Never meant to say it, hope ya forgive me. You Ennis will always be my cowboy.
« Last Edit: August 28, 2006, 12:57:01 am by jpwagoneer1964 »
Thank you Heath and Jake for showing us Ennis and Jack,  teaching us how much they loved one another.

Offline Momof2

• Sr. Ranch Hand
  • BLISS
« Reply #131 on: August 21, 2006, 01:23:54 pm »
Beautiful.  And now I have to get a few klennex to wipe my tears.  Love it.
I wish I knew how to quit you.

Offline Luvlylittlewing

« Reply #132 on: August 21, 2006, 03:57:40 pm »
I would've liked to see more action at the motel scene. It doesn't have to be sex, but some cuddling and kissing. I think it would be nice to see them kissing passionately again, hugging and caressing each other, and on a bed! Also, a little scene with them kissing or something when they were older, would've been nice to watch too. *sigh*

I was thinking the same thing.  Imagine this scene when Jack is holding Ennis, kissing his hair.  How very sexy, very endearing if Ennis turned toward Jack and Jack gave him a very slow, lazy wink! ;)

Offline jpwagoneer1964

« Reply #133 on: August 21, 2006, 10:42:48 pm »
Jack taking his last breaths:

Lord take care of Ennis, tell how much I loved him, keep him safe, keep him from being afraid, help him forgive me, wrap your arms around him for me. Lord thankyou for giving Ennis to me , I'm sorry if I didn't always treat him they way you would have me too, cause'n  him pain, thankyou for all them days you gave us together, every one of them....Help him not be sad, missin me, bring him joy remembering the times you gave us together....
« Last Edit: August 22, 2006, 12:20:57 pm by jpwagoneer1964 »
Thank you Heath and Jake for showing us Ennis and Jack,  teaching us how much they loved one another.

Offline dly64

• Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #134 on: August 22, 2006, 08:47:05 am »

Lord take care of Ennis, tell how much I loved him, keep him safe, keep him from being afraid, help him forgive me, wrap your arms around him for me. Lord thankyou for giving Ennis to me , I'm sorry if I didn't always treat him they way you would have me too, cause'n  him pain, thankyou for all them days you gave us together, every one of them....Help him not be sad, missin me, being him joy remembering the times you gave us together....

This is really sad!!!  :'(
Diane

"We're supposed to guard the sheep, not eat 'em."

Offline Momof2

• Sr. Ranch Hand
  • BLISS
« Reply #135 on: August 22, 2006, 09:05:03 am »
Ennis thinking:

Oh Jack...Jack ya saved our shirts all these years, yours over mine. This is what you wanted me to find. Bet ya didn't think I remember but we was wearin' these same shirts that day we met, I held on ta ya with this blue one that night I came to the tend and ya took my hand and...that next night ya took this one of mine off so carefully askin' me if it was ok, saying s'alright. I promise Jack I will always take care of 'm, only thing I have left of ya. I'm so sorry I puched ya that day, I was just so scared an upset 'bout havin' ta leave early, leaving our home we had on Brokeback. Jack. I never meant ta hurt ya Jack, never would do anything ta cause ya pain, ya always been so good ta me. I wish I had that day back, never wudda let ya go Jack, and mebe just mebe ya would still be here.I didn't mean it when I said leave me be, didn't ever want that, hope ya forgive me. Missing ya awful bad Jack, don't know if I'll ever be goin' ta the mountians again without ya there.

Dear Lord: Be with Jack, treat him special, he deserves it. Tell him how much I loved him, how much I needed him, don't knew if he ever knew. He was the very best fried I ever had. Please Lord let 'm know.

Ennis....Ennis can ya hear me?...Ennis? I know Ennis, I know ya loved me, 'salright. I saw it in your smile when I did that rodeo dance by the campfire, I saw in your eyes when ya came into the tent that night so frightned, I saw it whenever we'd meet squeezing me to tight I'd thought I'da bust, I saw it in your face by our campfire. I see it now that day ya got that first postcard, how excited you were to pack for a trip, I see it now when ya dream of me, I see how much your missing me now Ennis. You found the shirts Ennis, most valuable thing I'd ever owned were those two shirts, yours and mine, no fancy truck or house could ever take their place. I know they mean the same to you, keep them close ta remember those days we had on Brokeback,I know you'll take care of 'm. Ennis it's really me in your dreams, don't worry they won't never stop, and sometimes when you sleep you'll feel my arms around you tight, may face against yours, just like when we were together. Be ah watching over you Ennis, till were dancing together in heaven. Ennis ....Ennis Del Mar know this, you were loved more that ya can ever know, take that with you always, get ya through the years ahead, look back and remember the joy. Ennis I could  never quit you, never. Never meant to say it, hope ya forgive me. You Ennis will always be my cowboy.

Now the tears are heavier.  Absolutely beautiful.  Thank you so much.
I wish I knew how to quit you.

Offline Luvlylittlewing

« Reply #136 on: August 22, 2006, 01:37:16 pm »

Lord take care of Ennis, tell how much I loved him, keep him safe, keep him from being afraid, help him forgive me, wrap your arms around him for me. Lord thankyou for giving Ennis to me , I'm sorry if I didn't always treat him they way you would have me too, cause'n  him pain, thankyou for all them days you gave us together, every one of them....Help him not be sad, missin me, bring him joy remembering the times you gave us together....

Ah JP you continue to astonish!  I am at my desk fighting back tears! :'(

Offline jpwagoneer1964

« Reply #137 on: August 23, 2006, 10:56:26 pm »
Ennis and his Wearever corduroy jacket.

Offline jpwagoneer1964

« Reply #138 on: August 24, 2006, 02:27:38 am »
Ennis has to go back to the post office to sign for a special letter. It reads:

May 15, 1985

Mr. Ennis Del Mar
1800 Hwy 287 #17
Riverton, CO 82501

Dear Mr. Del Mar(Ennis)

We're very sorry it has taken so long to get this letter to you. Jack's estate has been a slow to settle, and I finally did find one of the post cards you had sent with your address, it was in his camping gear. Jack was very fond of you and spoke of you often, I  know you meant an awful lot to him. Being that he was only 39 years old he never got around to writting a will. Jack did say once should any thing happen to see to 'Ennis'. I used to give him a time about driving 14 hours to Wyoming every time to fish, and why you never came to Texas. He said about both of you liking the Big Horn mountians and that he didn't think the pickup you had would make it all the way down to Texas.

-Inside the enclosed envelope you will find a check for $25,000.00. That should buy you a nice new pickup and horse tralier. Jack said you didn't have a trailer of your own and usually had the horses in the bed.

-Also you will find a check for $10,000.00. This is to start a bank account for yourself.

-Jack always told me how proud you were of your two daughters. Jack really loved Bobby and was a good father to him. Somehow I know you were a good example in this regard. Please find two checks of $5,000.00 each to use as you see fit for your daughters welfare.

Please accept these, I know it is what Jack would want.

Also enclosing a few photos of Jack you might like to have, one I took of his rodeo ridding days not long after he met you, a family picture with myself and Bobby, and a couple of others.

Hope this letter find you well and if there is anything more we can do for you please don't hesitate to write. If you ever find yourself in Childress, Texas please look us up.

Sincerely Mrs. Lureen N. Twist
« Last Edit: August 25, 2006, 05:15:46 am by jpwagoneer1964 »

Offline jpwagoneer1964

« Reply #139 on: August 26, 2006, 12:16:48 pm »
Last hello