Author Topic: ~~THE PERFORMANCE THREAD~~ **aside** ((action)) %%thought%%  (Read 1704872 times)

Offline Meryl

• BetterMost Supporter
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • There's no reins on this one....
Re: ~~THE PERFORMANCE!~~ =Director's Instruction= **ASIDE** ((MOVEMENT)) %%THOUG
« Reply #2650 on: September 22, 2006, 10:46:26 am »
HIGH PRIESTESS:

** Getting back to the important subject of the day, I think this crystalline Texas flag would be tasteful at the reception:

Lureen's mother has put in her vote for this one, though:

Um, Mr. Monroe-of-the-Moment, I hope you will take a short break from your contemplation of Alma Del Mar (and your own splendid physique) to devote some thought to Lureen's big day.  There is still a wedding cake to be designed.  I'm afraid I can't do everything myself, as beneficial as that would prove.  Pretty please? **
Ich bin ein Brokie...

Offline Front-Ranger

• BetterMost Moderator
  • Brokeback got us good.
Re: ~~THE PERFORMANCE!~~ =Director's Instruction= **ASIDE** ((MOVEMENT)) %%THOUGHT%%
« Reply #2651 on: September 22, 2006, 11:21:18 am »
From Miss M to Miss M: Comin right up!!

U know, I've been thinkin...I know I'll be an awful good help on this. I have an idea for a fabulous weddin cake. Y'see there was a mountain, north of where I got my start in Wyoming. And I was thinking about making a cake shaped like a mountain...with trees and waterfalls on it, and bears and jumping trout...and with the bride and groom in their cowboy hats at the top!! Yes, I'm going to order those cowboy hats right now, from Linda Higgins wedding supply store. One black and the other red... yess sireee

« Last Edit: September 22, 2006, 11:26:34 am by Daniel »
"chewing gum and duct tape"

Offline Arad-3

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • " Save a horse ... ride a cowboy "
Re: ~~THE PERFORMANCE!~~ =Director's Instruction= **ASIDE** ((MOVEMENT)) %%THOUGHT%%
« Reply #2652 on: September 22, 2006, 11:30:21 am »
((while walking to the store Lucas can't help but stop and look at his reflection in every store window he passes,))
((unfortunately  he did'nt see that 18 wheeler coming! Cause It would of been( besides himself) the last thing he ever would of seen)) Poor Lucas!

(Witness said just before the truck hit him he was shouting into his reflection something that sounded like...

« Last Edit: September 22, 2006, 04:12:56 pm by Arad-3 »
" Save a horse... ride a cowboy "

Offline Daniel

• Counsellor
  • I lost myself to him.
« Reply #2653 on: September 22, 2006, 11:34:11 am »
GUY RAPHAELSON:

((Although GUY is deeply involved in a personal and intimate scene with LUCISE at the moment, he hopes the he will be able to tell LUCISE and LUCAS apart.))
Why do we consume what we consume?
Why do we believe what we believe?
Why do we accept what we accept?
You have a body, a mind, and a soul.... You have a responsibility.

Offline Meryl

• BetterMost Supporter
  • There's no reins on this one....
« Reply #2654 on: September 22, 2006, 12:02:14 pm »
U know, I've been thinkin...I know I'll be an awful good help on this. I have an idea for a fabulous weddin cake. Y'see there was a mountain, north of where I got my start in Wyoming. And I was thinking about making a cake shaped like a mountain...with trees and waterfalls on it, and bears and jumping trout...and with the bride and groom in their cowboy hats at the top!! Yes, I'm going to order those cowboy hats right now, from Linda Higgins wedding supply store. One black and the other red... yess sireee

((The HP, afraid she is having a senior moment, wonders if she is seeing double Monroes, then decides to consider Lucas an interesting new life force in the BAM universe))

** What a glorious idea for a cake, my dear!  (I'm sure JACK will be, er, rather strongly moved by the sight of it, but it is so in touch with the theme of our overall effort that I can't deny its potency).   Please go ahead full steam! **
Ich bin ein Brokie...

Offline saucycobblers

• Life is short. Smile while you still have teeth.
« Reply #2655 on: September 22, 2006, 02:20:15 pm »
It makes one wonder why one would want to study bovine anthropology in the first place, so I can bid this entire concept goodbye with a Shakespearean quote: Westward ho![/b]

((AUDIENCE MEMBERS are horrified to learn that the RANDOM HEIFFERS' moment in the BAM spotlight may be over so soon...))

((Moocow Telegrams had provided so much chucklesome fun... :'())

((RANDOM ELK was evidently pleased to see the HEIFFERS go...

...but was quickly removed by BAM security.))
« Last Edit: September 22, 2006, 02:32:29 pm by saucycobblers »
Will you stop playing with that radio of yours, I'm trying to get to sleep!

Offline Ellemeno

« Reply #2656 on: September 22, 2006, 02:46:55 pm »
Knowing Jack's penchant for travel, some of his old BAM buddies suggest transportation motifs for the wedding ice sculpture:

THE TRUCKER WHO DELIVERED ENNIS TO SIGNAL proposes this one:

BIKERS #1 AND #2 like this for a centerpiece:

For old times' sake, LOW STARTLE POINT HORSE offers to convey Jack and Lureeen to their wedding in style:

But here's the piece of art that JACK himself leans toward:

Offline Daniel

• Counsellor
  • I lost myself to him.
« Reply #2657 on: September 22, 2006, 03:55:54 pm »
RANDOM HEIFER: **Who said anyone about us goin'? We're still waitin' fer a reply to our moocow telegram!**

SECOND RANDOM HEIFER: **Yeah, we gotta get the reply... You reckon they found Jack so our Ennis and him can start workin' on their sweet life together?**

RANDOM HEIFER: **That's what we're waitin' ta find out.**

SECOND RANDOM HEIFER: **Ooh, there's some typa commotion down at the other field... Sounds like our response.**

RANDOM HEIFER: **I think you're right.**

((Sure enough a moocow telegram was being delivered in the nearby field... and its words left Ennis's troupe ecstatic:))

Bull in Childress found Jack. Roll out the sweet hay for cow'n'calf operations.

SECOND RANDOM HEIFER: **They found him!!! Now we gotta get Ennis to go and get 'em!**

RANDOM HEIFER: **I GET TOP THIS TIME!**

SECOND RANDOM HEIFER: **Okay, no need ta shout... but I thought you was skeerd a heights.**

RANDOM HEIFER: **I'm even more skeerd a yer dumbass fallin' on me, and I don't think ye can spell 'Childress'.**

Offline Daniel

• Counsellor
  • I lost myself to him.
« Reply #2658 on: September 22, 2006, 04:14:52 pm »
SECOND RANDOM HEIFFER: **Ye've got really wobbly handwriting.**

RANDOM HEIFER: ((considers stamping his hind hoof, but thinks better on it.))

**It's this darn Wyomin' wind.**

SECOND RANDOM HEIFER: **Well, guess its legible.**

RANDOM HEIFER: **Now, where's Ennis at? Taking girls to the market er sumthin' like that? Should be along here any moment now.**

Offline Daniel

• Counsellor
  • I lost myself to him.
« Reply #2659 on: September 22, 2006, 04:23:53 pm »
Knowing Jack's penchant for travel, some of his old BAM buddies suggest transportation motifs for the wedding ice sculpture:

But here's the piece of art that JACK himself leans toward:

YOUNG JACK:

**Well, if it's cold enuff ta warrant ice sculptures, I guess they're lickable.**
« Last Edit: September 22, 2006, 04:26:45 pm by Daniel »