Author Topic: ~~THE PERFORMANCE THREAD~~ **aside** ((action)) %%thought%%  (Read 1705164 times)

Offline Arad-3

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • " Save a horse ... ride a cowboy "
Re: ~~THE PERFORMANCE!~~ =Director's Instruction= **ASIDE** ((MOVEMENT)) %%THOUGHT%%
« Reply #2760 on: September 26, 2006, 03:24:39 pm »
Rodeo clown Keith Isley

**Back in the childrens viewing room the children just love Rodeo clown Keith Isley**

" Save a horse... ride a cowboy "

Offline Ellemeno

• The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
Re: ~~THE PERFORMANCE!~~ =Director's Instruction= **ASIDE** ((MOVEMENT)) %%THOUGHT%%
« Reply #2761 on: September 26, 2006, 03:29:30 pm »
Rodeo clown Dennis Halstead

Offline Arad-3

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #2762 on: September 26, 2006, 03:33:15 pm »

*This poor guy laughed so hard at the clowns that it became a little bit of a concern*
« Last Edit: September 26, 2006, 10:03:05 pm by Arad-3 »

Offline Arad-3

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #2763 on: September 26, 2006, 03:49:32 pm »

*This guy just couldnt stop laughing to the point where it was a little bit of a concern*

* thankfully, a quick exam by these  two strange "in the house" Doctors and a couple valium settled him back down*   
« Last Edit: September 26, 2006, 10:01:02 pm by Arad-3 »

moremojo

« Reply #2764 on: September 26, 2006, 04:11:52 pm »
Would a sweet life with Jimbo have been possible?

(Of course not for Jack, but maybe for a fellow rodeo clown.)
Aw...thanks for the sweet thought. But you know that Jimbo was railroaded into marriage by Bimbo...check the critics' gallery for proof! I still like to think, though, that Jimbo nurtured a soft spot in his memory for that fleetingly glimpsed blue boy from Wyoming.

Scott
('Dr.' Jimbo)

Offline Arad-3

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #2765 on: September 26, 2006, 06:04:10 pm »
**meanwhile Chopper and  Miss Snffer get the news the clown show is over and are not too happy that they will not  have a turn**

« Last Edit: September 28, 2006, 11:54:51 am by Arad-3 »

Offline Arad-3

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #2766 on: September 26, 2006, 06:07:20 pm »
*But the news doesn't seem to bother these clowns who need to be pulled apart as they were already taking their turns*

« Last Edit: September 26, 2006, 07:02:19 pm by Arad-3 »

Offline Daniel

• Counsellor
  • I lost myself to him.
« Reply #2767 on: September 26, 2006, 08:03:35 pm »
YOUNG JACK:

((peers out from behind a tree.))

**Is the rodeo clown montage over? Cause I know its makin' everyone else feel better, but it jes' reminds me of Jimbo.**

((Jack sighs.))

**Thinkin' of Jimbo remine's me a bulls. Thinkin' a bulls remines me a Ennis. And thinkin' a Ennis just hurts the hell outta me.**
« Last Edit: September 26, 2006, 08:16:01 pm by Daniel »
Why do we consume what we consume?
Why do we believe what we believe?
Why do we accept what we accept?
You have a body, a mind, and a soul.... You have a responsibility.

Offline Meryl

• BetterMost Supporter
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • There's no reins on this one....
Re: ~~THE PERFORMANCE!~~ =Director's Instruction= **ASIDE** ((MOVEMENT)) %%THOUG
« Reply #2768 on: September 27, 2006, 08:59:24 pm »
((JACK and JBB trudge sadly down the road til they find a dusty old post office.  JACK buys a stamp, JBB licks it, and in the blink of an eye, the postcard is on its way to find TERRY CLOTH.  With a sigh, JACK steps out of the post office, JBB safely in his jeans pocket, and sees that a fancy trailer has pulled up.  A lady leans out the window and smiles at him.))

HIGH PRIESTESS:

** My dear, I can see you're like a lost lamb.  I know what it's like to be stuck in a situation that seems like it will never be resolved.  Won't you step inside and have something to eat and drink?  I have one of those nice Biker Baskets full of good things.  Maybe you'll feel better if you have a decent meal instead of that jerky.  Then, if I can give you a lift somewhere, you just have to say the word. **

Ich bin ein Brokie...

Offline Daniel

• Counsellor
  • I lost myself to him.
« Reply #2769 on: September 27, 2006, 10:05:55 pm »
YOUNG JACK:

((Jack tips his hat to the lovely lady.))

**Sure nuff, ma'am. Could use a bit more ta eat than what I got here.**

((Jack steps into the trailer and sits down, pulling JBB out of his pocket and putting him gently on a flat surface.))

((Jack reaches into the basket, breaks some bread into manageable pieces, as the HIGH PRIESTESS pours some wine.))

**Is this here the gordon blue or black forest ham Biker's Basket, or they come out with a new one? Who the hell is Gordon Blue anyway?**

Why do we consume what we consume?
Why do we believe what we believe?
Why do we accept what we accept?
You have a body, a mind, and a soul.... You have a responsibility.