Author Topic: ~~THE PERFORMANCE THREAD~~ **aside** ((action)) %%thought%%  (Read 1705339 times)

Offline Cher

• Jr. Ranch Hand
Re: ~~THE PERFORMANCE!~~ =Director's Instruction= **ASIDE** ((MOVEMENT)) %%THOUGHT%%
« Reply #2780 on: September 28, 2006, 11:48:00 am »
Meanwhile, back at Riverton's one and only Super Market:

MONROE:

((Wakes from sculpted, sugar-sweet, creamy, glazed and deflowered flowery reveries - of wedding cakes, that would be  ;)  - and realizes how much time has gone by))

Ooooops! I'd better see to the Super Market business that's right here under my nose and not only the future catering business of my dreams. Get real, MONROE!

Anyways, Doris-Doreen down at check-out said she wanted to speak to me about something..... and she's always going on about how she likes nothing better than a big, old, good and proper wedding. Hinted there might soon enough be this massive wedding invitation coming up.

Perhaps I can ask her opinion of these here wedding cake ideas. She might even want to join in on the fun and help out!

((Rushes into the store proper and heads towards the cash registry by the front door, wedding cake sketches firmly in hand))

Do-Do, you wanted to see me 'bout sumthing?

**  When I heard MISTER RAYMILLE's anguished call asking me to "Come Back to the Riverton Grocery, CHER You Queen, CHER You Queen,"

how could my humanitarian nature and desire for endless comebacks resist?  So I was running late but reported back to the B.A.M. set

on Bring-A-Boy-Scout-to-Work Day.

I hurried into the dressing room to get into costume with the other RuDivas

met the other cashiers and waited for the scene to resume.

« Last Edit: September 28, 2006, 11:50:38 am by Cher »

Offline Meryl

• BetterMost Supporter
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • There's no reins on this one....
Re: ~~THE PERFORMANCE!~~ =Director's Instruction= **ASIDE** ((MOVEMENT)) %%THOUG
« Reply #2781 on: September 28, 2006, 11:59:34 am »
YOUNG JACK: ((eyebrows raised))

**And two kids? Well he's gettin' lucky all the time, I bet. Still don't look happy, though... Ain't there no happy pictures of 'em in this water? How ya get it to change channels?**

((The scene shifts again...))

HIGH PRIESTESS:

** Aw.....  Call me crazy, but he looks like a Twist to the life! **
Ich bin ein Brokie...

Offline Daniel

• Counsellor
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • I lost myself to him.
Re: ~~THE PERFORMANCE!~~ =Director's Instruction= **ASIDE** ((MOVEMENT)) %%THOUGHT%%
« Reply #2782 on: September 28, 2006, 12:08:05 pm »
YOUNG JACK:

((smiles at the scene....))

**Yeah, 'cept me and Lureen.... ('less I can git away from 'er) we're adoptin', so the original film'll make sense.**

((Another thought comes to Jack's mind.))

**Wait, is that me? I'm gettin' confused.**
« Last Edit: September 28, 2006, 12:09:49 pm by Daniel »
Why do we consume what we consume?
Why do we believe what we believe?
Why do we accept what we accept?
You have a body, a mind, and a soul.... You have a responsibility.

Offline alec716

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #2783 on: September 28, 2006, 12:34:30 pm »
YOUNG JACK:

((Another thought comes to Jack's mind.))

**Wait, is that me? I'm gettin' confused.**

TERRY CLOTH (piping up from the Sacred Relics Room, where he awaits his return to ENNIS' jacket pocket when the Grocery Store scene gets hoppin' again, or he finally gets a darn postcard or maybe even both):

** Like maybe before your dad put you on the woollies?  **

« Last Edit: September 28, 2006, 12:37:29 pm by alec716 »
"... he is suffused with a sense of pleasure because Jack Twist was in his dream."

Offline Daniel

• Counsellor
  • I lost myself to him.
« Reply #2784 on: September 28, 2006, 02:00:57 pm »
YOUNG JACK

**Oh that ain't me.... that there's Lucise whatchacallit.... the sheep trainer....**
Why do we consume what we consume?
Why do we believe what we believe?
Why do we accept what we accept?
You have a body, a mind, and a soul.... You have a responsibility.

Offline Mikaela

• Unsaid... and now unsayable
« Reply #2785 on: September 28, 2006, 02:52:09 pm »
DORIS-DOREEN (AKA DO-DO)

((Eyes CHER sceptically from behind her register))

Hey, you a new cashier 'round here? Didn't hear MONROE had hired somebody new, but then again he's the silent and shy sort, most of the time.

((Looks up and realizes MONROE has arrived, though he is staring at CHER with a dumbfounded expression))

Speaking of the...... Erm........Hi there, Monroe! Good of you to come over. I wanted to......

((Gently takes his arm and propels him a little away from the now positively radiantly blazing CHER.))

.....wanted to propose some additions to the sortiment of goods here at the Super Market. Is this a good time to talk?

Offline Mikaela

« Reply #2786 on: September 28, 2006, 02:53:55 pm »
MONROE:

Uh.........ah......aughargle..... uhm, yes?

Offline Lumière

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
Re: ~~THE PERFORMANCE!~~ =Director's Instruction= **ASIDE** ((MOVEMENT)) %%THOUG
« Reply #2787 on: September 28, 2006, 03:03:13 pm »
** The SuperMarket scene continues .. (at friggin' last ..)  ;D**

ALMA:

((Alma arrives at the supermarket, she looks around nervously but there is no sign of Monroe ..))

%%  Thank goodness .. maybe he won't notice that I am alittle late ..%%

((Alma rushes to her post, taking inventory in the "Canned Foods" section ..

Her mind wanders back to the conversation she'd just had with ENNIS .. ))

%%  I know I told him we gotta be more careful next time .. but I sure hope he doesn't try to do more of that ..  There must be other stuff people do when they don't wanna get pregnant .. I need to find out some of these things ..  But who can I ask? ... Mom..?? No way!!  Umm.. my friend JULIET..?  Nah, she'll tell all the girls at the beauty parlour and it'll be all over the place quicker than I can imagine .. arrghhh!!

Me an' Ennis need to talk!
%%

Offline Mikaela

« Reply #2788 on: September 28, 2006, 03:07:13 pm »
DO-DO:

Now, you may find this hard to believe, but I'm a Senior Member of the Sisterhood of Devout Acolytes to the High Priestess, - the one and only, may her light and wisdom shine forever on us all, -and as I'm sure you're completely aware she guards the sacred relics and possesses many strange and mystical powers?

((Draws deep breath and gets going))

Anyway, and now this may seem even stranger, but there was this mule that discovered a lake of very special water deep in the forest and who contacted the High Priestess about a certain quality of the water there, abilities to show visions of the past and the future that was, if you'll believe it, and after testing it she has found it compatible with the most refined of BAM spiritual and physical wellness requirements, and she's just started using it in her spiritual healing rituals, and so I was thinking that we Sisters would like to see this water being sold in specially designed little bottles right here. I'm sure you could make a deal with that mule and we could get you the HP's blessing....... We'd all like to be able to buy it without going on a pilgrimage into the deep woods. It would be torn off the shelves, let me tell you!  I wouldn't mind designing the bottle, and if you want I could also make contact with the marketers of all those BAM tie-in products, you know how successful they have been, what with the woolen products, and.......

((Has to stop to breathe for a moment))
« Last Edit: September 28, 2006, 03:21:00 pm by Daniel »

Offline Lumière

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
« Reply #2789 on: September 28, 2006, 03:11:52 pm »
((Setting the scene ...))