Author Topic: ~~THE PERFORMANCE THREAD~~ **aside** ((action)) %%thought%%  (Read 1704826 times)

Offline Meryl

• BetterMost Supporter
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • There's no reins on this one....
Re: ~~THE PERFORMANCE!~~ =Director's Instruction= **ASIDE** ((MOVEMENT)) %%THOUG
« Reply #2840 on: September 29, 2006, 01:08:55 pm »
AUDIENCE MEMBERS:

**YEEHAW!  Fantastic casting coup!  Go, Kelda! **

Ich bin ein Brokie...

Scott6373

Re: ~~THE PERFORMANCE!~~ =Director's Instruction= **ASIDE** ((MOVEMENT)) %%THOUGHT%%
« Reply #2841 on: September 29, 2006, 01:22:40 pm »
What a hoot this thread is

Offline Daniel

• Counsellor
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • I lost myself to him.
Re: ~~THE PERFORMANCE!~~ =Director's Instruction= **ASIDE** ((MOVEMENT)) %%THOUGHT%%
« Reply #2842 on: September 29, 2006, 01:28:55 pm »
YOUNG JACK:

**As much as ah don't really like what's goin' on.... I've decided ta come back and stay awhile. Can probably work out mah differences with Lureen and try ta be happy, specially considerin' I don't got much options at the time bein'.**

Why do we consume what we consume?
Why do we believe what we believe?
Why do we accept what we accept?
You have a body, a mind, and a soul.... You have a responsibility.

Offline saucycobblers

• Life is short. Smile while you still have teeth.
« Reply #2843 on: September 29, 2006, 02:08:14 pm »
Have you and  BOB MACKIE been able to come up with a proper wedding dress for our Rodeo Queen?

((Buoyed by the fact that his wedding cake has made it to the HP's shortlist, JBB attempts to repeat his triumph in the dress department, having been whisked by her Priestessness back to the wedding shop. They have a varied and...er...interesting selection, and JBB hopes one of these may meet with the bride-to-be's approval...))

A colour-coordinated gal like Lureen will want her dress ta be matchin' the cake perhaps?

And she could jazz up the ensemble with a nice new hat...

...and matching gloves.

JBB knows Lureen's a patriotic kinda gal. She loves the old USofA.

But maybe she wants ta give YOUNG JACK a weddin' night preview?

Saucy!!!

But he's left the best 'til last, convinced he's scored a double whammy by combining the cream of Riverton Haute Couture with a possible new addition to the BAM Woollen Ecstacy line.))

JBB:

**Mr Guy Raphaelson, put that sheep trainer down fer a dang second and git yer ass over here. We got a business opportunity here!!**
« Last Edit: September 29, 2006, 02:11:05 pm by saucycobblers »
Will you stop playing with that radio of yours, I'm trying to get to sleep!

Offline Cher

• Jr. Ranch Hand
Re: ~~THE PERFORMANCE!~~ =Director's Instruction= **ASIDE** ((MOVEMENT)) %%THOUG
« Reply #2844 on: September 29, 2006, 02:20:35 pm »
SHOUT OUT TO OUR FASHIONISTA, CHER and HER BOY TOY, MONROE:   Have you and  BOB MACKIE been able to come up with a proper wedding dress for our Rodeo Queen?  [size]

ME:

Sorry, I thought MADONNA could handle that, but I haven't seen her since she went over the Borderline on another Holiday with BRITNEY SPEARS.  Talk about Ooops, doing it again.

So Boy Toy MONROE

((  At this point, I sigh dreamily.  ))

and I put out a special call.  Even though JACK did not want LUREEN to have a used wedding dress, she's not going to be able to turn this one down.  

((  At this point, l tear my gaze away from MONROE's ... not easily, mind you... and look out my B.A.M. set trailer window.  ))

They're almost here!

Yes, you can park over there!

Here they come!

(( The air is exceptionally thick with diva kisses ... and cosmetics... as I greet a classmate and two ever-so-slightly younger mentees from DAME EDNA's Finishing School for International Megastars in Brisbane.  We met on a field trip to Alice Springs.  What an Adventure to see them again!! ))

MITZI (in a baritone voice as lusty and rich as mine, but with the added advantage of a distinct and manly Australian accent):

I absolutely INSIST that LUREEN wear this wedding gown...

It will bring her the best of luck!  And all the make-up she could ever need is Hathaway hidden away in the secret pockets.  Can I be one of the flower girls?

(( And with that, MITZI, FELICIA, and RALPH BERNADETTE head off to do some shopping and choreography and to get BERNADETTE's hormone prescriptions refilled.  ))

« Last Edit: September 29, 2006, 02:31:01 pm by Cher »

Offline Daniel

• Counsellor
  • I lost myself to him.
« Reply #2845 on: September 29, 2006, 02:24:21 pm »
GUY RAPHAELSON:

((hurries over))

**What? Oh... of course, a woolen wedding gown... how could I have let that slip through my fingers.**

**Ohh!.... On second thought, maybe just some cardigan fleece accessories.**

**We'll have to get into production right away if we're to have enough for the bridesmaids... and what about those fleece cumberbunds?**

((At the outrage at the mention of cumberbunds, Guy changes his mind.))

**Umm, fleece chaps? What colors are we doing these in?**

((Just at that moment, a bus full of female impersonators (drag queens ?) pulls up.))

** Oh never mind, I like that silvery flowing one.... That one will be just right.**

« Last Edit: September 29, 2006, 02:29:07 pm by Daniel »

Offline Daniel

• Counsellor
  • I lost myself to him.
« Reply #2846 on: September 29, 2006, 02:26:08 pm »
YOUNG JACK:

**Hey look! More peacock feathers! You fellas, er ladies, sure know how to bring a guy's spirit up.**

Offline Pipedream

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #2847 on: September 29, 2006, 02:27:11 pm »

Offline saucycobblers

• Life is short. Smile while you still have teeth.
« Reply #2848 on: September 29, 2006, 02:30:09 pm »
GUY RAPHAELSON:
** Oh never mind, I like that silvery flowing one.... That one will be just right.**

((JBB squelches off, muttering...))

**Ya idjit, Raphaelson. That weddin' dress woulda made us a fortune I tell ya, A FORTUNE!!!**
Will you stop playing with that radio of yours, I'm trying to get to sleep!

Offline Daniel

• Counsellor
  • I lost myself to him.
« Reply #2849 on: September 29, 2006, 02:33:49 pm »
((JBB squelches off, muttering...))

**Ya idjit, Raphaelson. That weddin' dress woulda made us a fortune I tell ya, A FORTUNE!!!**

GUY RAPHAELSON:

**I meant for me, silly JBB... Of course Lureen must wear the red woolen one.... It matches the rest of the decorum.**

((considers the silver flowing dress for a moment.))

**As beautiful as it is, I just can't imagine myself getting married in it now.... Maybe I can borrow some material for a vest or something.**