Author Topic: ~~THE PERFORMANCE THREAD~~ **aside** ((action)) %%thought%%  (Read 1704995 times)

Offline Pipedream

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
Re: ~~THE PERFORMANCE!~~ =Director's Instruction= **ASIDE** ((MOVEMENT)) %%THOUG
« Reply #2860 on: September 29, 2006, 03:47:36 pm »
HIGH PRIESTESS (tactfully avoiding comment on the little woolen number):

** I must say I'm impressed with how energetically JBB has thrown himself into the search for a wedding gown, and that patriotic ensemble is quite, quite fetching!  However, CHER, as usual, has called on her extensive acquaintance to come up with a ravishing alternative.  I simply can't choose my favorite!  I wish the Bride herself were here to offer her opinion.  But THE QUEEN is here, so perhaps she can settle the question!**

Offline Meryl

• BetterMost Supporter
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • There's no reins on this one....
Re: ~~THE PERFORMANCE!~~ =Director's Instruction= **ASIDE** ((MOVEMENT)) %%THOUG
« Reply #2861 on: September 29, 2006, 03:58:47 pm »

((The HIGH PRIESTESS stands in awe, not only of THE QUEEN's perfectly tactful and diplomatic reply, but of the exquisite taste displayed by her choice of hats for herself and OLIVIA.))

** Bravissima, your Highness! **
Ich bin ein Brokie...

Offline Mikaela

• Unsaid... and now unsayable
Re: ~~THE PERFORMANCE!~~ =Director's Instruction= **ASIDE** ((MOVEMENT)) %%THOUGHT%%
« Reply #2862 on: September 29, 2006, 04:00:46 pm »
MIKA THE DUMBASS MUSICAL MULE:

((Though long she was happy in the deep forest, guarding the lake of psychic water, and swooning under the stars with her lover BATA BUTT ILLIC, MIKA heeded the call of the HP and knew the time had come to leave at last, taking up her magnificent musical calling once more))

BATA, dear, I have to leave you for a while, unless you'd rather come with me?  :-* :-*

?? Oh, for a moment there I thought you meant that we would.......   :'(  But of course, you're talking of JACK and LUREEN.

((Brays loudly to ensure voice is still in working order))

Well, then I'm off. Childress, here I come!
« Last Edit: September 29, 2006, 04:02:54 pm by Mikaela »

Offline Daniel

• Counsellor
  • I lost myself to him.
Re: ~~THE PERFORMANCE!~~ =Director's Instruction= **ASIDE** ((MOVEMENT)) %%THOUGHT%%
« Reply #2863 on: September 29, 2006, 04:24:50 pm »
YOUNG JACK:

((Jack is excited about the news of Mika the Musical Mule's arrival.))

**Hey Mika... stop eatin' the flower girls... Won't make your voice any better.**
Why do we consume what we consume?
Why do we believe what we believe?
Why do we accept what we accept?
You have a body, a mind, and a soul.... You have a responsibility.

Offline Pipedream

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #2864 on: September 29, 2006, 04:27:30 pm »
((The HIGH PRIESTESS stands in awe, not only of THE QUEEN's perfectly tactful and diplomatic reply, but of the exquisite taste displayed by her choice of hats for herself and OLIVIA.))

** Bravissima, your Highness! **

Offline saucycobblers

• Life is short. Smile while you still have teeth.
« Reply #2865 on: September 29, 2006, 04:35:07 pm »
((JBB looks at Owl Olivia, now visibly bloated by her own importance and royal connections, and cackles evilly...))

** Yo! Feather-brains!! Ah heard yer new friend's hat maker got a use fer owls like you...**

Will you stop playing with that radio of yours, I'm trying to get to sleep!

Offline Mikaela

• Unsaid... and now unsayable
« Reply #2866 on: September 29, 2006, 04:39:41 pm »
SHOUT OUT TO OUR FASHIONISTA, CHER and HER BOY TOY, MONROE:   Have you and  BOB MACKIE been able to come up with a proper wedding dress for our Rodeo Queen?  And is there any hope of some food at this shindig?

MONROE:

((Wakes up in a daze, noticing CHER has long since left the building trailer. Realizes the HP's call to action has hit him completely unprepared.))

**My first catering assignment, and I'm not ready! I've been too busy with...... other matters. Of every possible kind. For the longest time.**

((Turns pale with shame and worry))

%% Well, there's nothing for it. I'll have to make the best of this. No way I'm letting this juicy assignment go!! %%

((Puts on thinking cap, but decides to contact HP for some inside info on the happy couple instead. Has the whole low-down in short order thereafter.))

Offline Lumière

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
« Reply #2867 on: September 29, 2006, 04:40:36 pm »
(( Unaware of the  umm.. hideous red woollen dress awaiting her, Lureen is busy trying on all kinds of fancy wedding dresses.  We all know Jack can't afford any of these here gowns, but L.D. has pots of money .. so no worries ..

Black??  Jeez, it aint a funeral, lady!!  (Well, maybe only a funeral for YOUNG JACK's dreams of shacking up with ALMA's hubby..   :-\)

Aww, the pretty pink flower ..

Wow.. at least one person is excited about the wedding!   :D

And finally ..

If this one above don't make YOUNG JACK forget YOUNG ENNIS for at least the wedding night, then there aint no hope indeed!  ;D

))
« Last Edit: September 29, 2006, 04:42:20 pm by Lucise »

Offline Pipedream

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #2868 on: September 29, 2006, 04:41:44 pm »
((JBB looks at Owl Olivia, now visibly bloated by her own importance and royal connections, and cackles evilly...))

** Yo! Feather-brains!! Ah heard yer new friend's hat maker got a use fer owls like you...**

Owl Olivia:

** Dearest JBB! I know, your're gelous. But one more of these unrefined comments and I'll squeeze you as an icing onto one of your hideous wedding cake suggestions! **

>:(

Offline Lumière

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
« Reply #2869 on: September 29, 2006, 04:45:21 pm »
Owl Olivia:

** Dearest JBB! I know, your're gelous. But one more of these unrefined comments and I'll squeeze you as an icing onto one of your hideous wedding cake suggestions! **

>:(

SOMEONE CHOKING ON THE SET:

(( :laugh:  :laugh: ))