Author Topic: ~~THE PERFORMANCE THREAD~~ **aside** ((action)) %%thought%%  (Read 1705020 times)

Offline Mikaela

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • Unsaid... and now unsayable
MONROE:

((Rifles through the wedding rehearsal photos with interest inbetween marzipan sculpting sessions))

**Wow - those bridesmaids sure could sidetrack a saint! **

((Whistles softly))

** Look - it's my good friends, the gourmet BIKERS! Good to see they were there. Their presence vouches for quality and finesse in the entire proceedings!**

Eeeeeeeeeeek!!

%% If they bring TIMMY back to assist with the barbeque, I risk cracking up so much and so long and loud that all the prime quality rumpsteaks will be charred to nothing but cinders! %%

Offline welliwont

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
Re: ~~THE PERFORMANCE!~~ =Director's Instruction= **ASIDE** ((MOVEMENT)) %%THOUG
« Reply #2921 on: October 01, 2006, 08:22:16 pm »

:D ;D  Joyful Announcement!   ;D :D

It gives all of us at B.A.M. Productions great pleasure to herald the return of our beloved ingenue, the fantabulous DeeDee!  Yea!!!   DeeDee will be taking on a new role this time, she will be the third one to fill the pants, uhm I mean dress, wedding dress that is, of Miss Lureen Newsome, soon-to-be-Twist, of Childress, Texas.  You go girl!  Yeehaw!!!!  We are all very happy to have you back Miss DeeDee.   :-*  Now git to yer wedding!

C & CD JT

« Last Edit: October 02, 2006, 03:51:39 pm by JakeTwist »
Then the clouds opened up and God said, "I hate you, Alfafa."

Offline alec716

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
Re: ~~THE PERFORMANCE!~~ =Director's Instruction= **ASIDE** ((MOVEMENT)) %%THOUG
« Reply #2922 on: October 01, 2006, 08:48:13 pm »
And the HIGH PRIESTESS got inspired to relive her days at the DAME EDNA Finishing School in Brisbane, treating the astonished wedding party to a special demonstration of Sacred Tap Dancing))[/b]

(( To the absolute delight of everyone, DAME EDNA herself was able to jet in from Brisbane for the festivities.  Truly touched to see that the HIGH PRIESTESS remembered every last, graceful step in the routine that she herself had taught her decades ago, DAME EDNA could not possibly deny the gathered party a short and most digniifed Sacred Megastar Tap performance of her own, complete with discretely-sized entourage of current students from the School,

before running off to accept the Key to Childress from the mayor and assembled dignitaries and townspeople.

))
« Last Edit: October 01, 2006, 09:03:23 pm by alec716 »
"... he is suffused with a sense of pleasure because Jack Twist was in his dream."

Offline welliwont

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #2923 on: October 01, 2006, 09:20:52 pm »

:D ;D  Both a Sad and a Joyful Announcement   ;D :D

B.A.M. is having a passing of the torch.  Our beloved Milli has reluctantly but most willingly passed on her role as  Alma to the next up-and-coming star, Geri (Arad-3).  Welcome to B.A.M. Geri!   :-*

Although we will miss Milli's presence as Alma, we are very fortunate and blessed in that Milli is not leaving the set of B.A.M. altogether.  Thankfully she will still be with us as her other character Lucise Indapaddock, Guy Raphaelson's other half.

I personally would like to welcome Geri to the fold, as I am sure everyone else would as well.  (welcome her I mean.)  If you have any questions Geri, ask anyone, they will be glad to answer, and I know that Milli has offered to be your guide for the first little while.

And last but not least, I have been promoted to the position of Director, due to the unfortunate extended absence of Director Raymille.  It does not appear that he will be making it back to the set any time soon, so Jim (James Schamus) called me last night and offered me the job.  Since B.A.M. is near and dear to my heart, and  I have been more or less doing the job anyway, I accepted the position.  (and I will be getting more money, which is always a good thing!   ;D)

So now I have three titles, and I am chuffed!   :o  Yippee!!!  And my Ma couldn't be more proud a me!   ;)

Director, Casting Director, & Continuity Director JakeTwist

Then the clouds opened up and God said, "I hate you, Alfafa."

Offline Daniel

• Counsellor
  • I lost myself to him.
YOUNG JACK:

((As the Ride of the Valkyries plays for the seventeenth time hoping that Lureen will make an appearance at just the right moment.... Someone must have forgotten to tell her what her cue was, Jack can't stand it any longer. He rolls his eyes and looks desparingly at the orchestra.))

**Can we please play somethin' else until she actually shows up? That music is unnervin' enough as 'tis. Don't need it to be playin' in my head til kingdom come.**
Why do we consume what we consume?
Why do we believe what we believe?
Why do we accept what we accept?
You have a body, a mind, and a soul.... You have a responsibility.

Offline Kelda

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • Zorbing....
    • Keldas Facebook Page!
« Reply #2925 on: October 02, 2006, 03:12:20 pm »
LD Newsome:

**Maybe she's having the baby as we speak - and we're missin it!**
http://www.idbrass.com

Please use the following links when shopping online -It will help us raise money without costing you a penny.

http://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/idb

http://idb.easysearch.org.uk/

Offline DeeDee

LUREEN:

(( Lureen starts down the aisle with her father and sees Jack standing there looking quite handsome, if not for the pallor of his skin. ))

%% Look at my man, so much in love with me, he looks ill.  It must be the dress.  I knew I picked the right one.  Can't wait for tonight, wonder what he has planned?
He's such a ladies man...sigh%%

Look at 'em daddy, isn't he everything I said? 
« Last Edit: October 02, 2006, 03:34:14 pm by DeeDee »
In America sex is an obsession.  In other parts of the world it is a fact.

Marlene Dietrich

Offline Meryl

• BetterMost Supporter
  • There's no reins on this one....
« Reply #2927 on: October 02, 2006, 04:11:35 pm »
((The scene is set))

((The flowers have been set on the dais))

((The symbolic bridal bouquet is prepared))

((The HIGH PRIESTESS is in wedding mode))

((The bride is ready to make her entrance))

« Last Edit: October 02, 2006, 04:23:36 pm by meryl »
Ich bin ein Brokie...

Offline Daniel

• Counsellor
  • I lost myself to him.
YOUNG JACK:

((Finally sees Lureen. Notices her gown.))

%% Oh look, another Vera Wang Limited Edition.... The girl's loaded, that's for sure.%%.

((Jack wonders for a moment what it would be like if he were wearing the wedding gown.... he's not sure why.))

%% Course, then my pa wouldn't touch me with a 10-foot pole, let alone walk me down an aisle.%%

((Jack allowed his mind to wander even more.... wondering if this is what Ennis had felt... the sense of loneliness growing exponentially even as his bride walked down the aisle toward him. 'tweren't right... whatever this feeling was. Everyone around was acting like it was the happiest event of his life, but he didn' quite see it that way.))

((He should be tryin' ta find Ennis, not standin' here waitin' for ol' grubby paws to get down the aisle. He remembered the last time he saw Ennis, though... pushin' him away, sendin' him away, lettin' him know in words not too difficult to understand jes' exactly what he meant to him... Jack's wanderlust faded dramatically.... his feet were glued to the floor. With all the gravity of a funeral ceremony he stood and waited for the inevitable.))
Why do we consume what we consume?
Why do we believe what we believe?
Why do we accept what we accept?
You have a body, a mind, and a soul.... You have a responsibility.

Offline Meryl

• BetterMost Supporter
  • There's no reins on this one....
« Reply #2929 on: October 02, 2006, 05:02:12 pm »
((The processional begins.  The HIGH PRIESTESS takes her place at the end of the aisle, and JACK, pale and serious, stands to her left.  LUREEN, her face glowing, sweeps slowly down the aisle toward them.))

HIGH PRIESTESS:

%% I feel the spirits of JACK and LUREEN strongly right now.  But I feel a third spirit here, too, and it's not the spirit of the child who will be born of this union.  There is another who belongs here as well. %%

** My children, the marriage rite marks the passage from being single to being united with another in love.  Your vows to each other are binding and are not to be made lightly.  Is there anyone present who knows of a reason this man and this woman should not be wed?  Speak now, or be forever silent. **

%% Is he here?  Will he speak? %%

Ich bin ein Brokie...