Author Topic: ~~THE PERFORMANCE THREAD~~ **aside** ((action)) %%thought%%  (Read 1704718 times)

Offline welliwont

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
Re: ~~THE PERFORMANCE!~~ =Director's Instruction= **ASIDE** ((MOVEMENT)) %%THOUG
« Reply #3010 on: October 15, 2006, 11:31:25 am »
:D ;D  Cast Rotation Announcement
Well this part of my job never gets any easier, and this one is particularly poignant.  Our beloved Daniel, who has been a linchpin of the B.A.M. Performance since the very beginning, has decided to pass the torch to another deserving Actor.  Our new JACK will be played by our second newcomer of the week, Leslie (coffeecat33).  Leslie is a refreshing infusion of new talent, and she is going to be a new different JACK for us!  (Not that we did not like the old JACK, oh no, no no no, nothing of the sort!)

(Welcome to B.A.M. Leslie!   :-*

Daniel: thank you for playing JACK up until now, for giving us such a loveable character (of course who couldn’t love JACK F’N TWIST?)  I am sorry to see you go Daniel, but since the PT is a constantly-evolving creation, this new development is another step in a new different direction.  Again, just like before, we are blessed in the fact that you will still be among us playing your other fine characters:  Guy Raphaelson, Laurel Sparta, and others too, we hope. 

And now to the next chapter in B.A.M.:  Welcome to you Leslie, I hope you will feel right at home here and if you have any questions please don’t hesitate to ask them of any of us.  It’s too bad that Daniel does not have the time to teach you how to swim, that boy has some kind of secrets up his sleeve, so his favoured approach is to just push you into the pool.  Oh well, I am sure you will do fine.  Welcome aboard Leslie!

Director, Casting Director, & Continuity Director JakeTwist

Then the clouds opened up and God said, "I hate you, Alfafa."

Offline alec716

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
Re: ~~THE PERFORMANCE!~~ =Director's Instruction= **ASIDE** ((MOVEMENT)) %%THOUG
« Reply #3011 on: October 15, 2006, 01:11:10 pm »
((Owl Olivia, returning to her town-owlpartment from a hat-fitting with the QUEEN, finds a postcard...))  ;)

TERRY CLOTH:

**  ENNIS!!  Hello there, Cowboy!  Pick me the eff up so I can get the eff off this soggy countertop ... I got a postcard to mail! **

(( TERRY CLOTH's loopy head is full of memories of that powerful summer that was his and JBB's.  TERRY CLOTH cannot believe his good fortune in hearing from JBB again after all this time.  Joy flows through his veins, or well it would if he had any, as he is happily re-ensconced in ENNIS' jacket pocket and still caught up in that headlong, irreversible spin cycle of love.  ))

TERRY CLOTH:

**  Hey, ENNIS, can you get me a postcard and a stamp too?  Thanks!  **

(( TERRY CLOTH wrote back, you wet, gave the Riverton address. ))

"... he is suffused with a sense of pleasure because Jack Twist was in his dream."

Offline Arad-3

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • " Save a horse ... ride a cowboy "
ALMA~

%% todays the big visit from this Jack fella. I better get the girls and me real prettied up. I'm sure Ennis can't wait to show us off to him%%

((Alma comes out into  the living room to see Ennis sitting on the window sill))

%% why is he drinking and smoking so much today? Why is he so nervous? He's just an old fishing buddy%%

(( Alma walks over and takes the ashtray to empty it again))

%% who the heck did I marry,  The Marlboro Man?%%

(( another vision))
" Save a horse... ride a cowboy "

Offline Arad-3

• BetterMost Supporter!
ALMA~

((shaking the vision out of her head))

%% that one wasnt too bad though He's kinda cute like that !%%

Ennis maybe we could get a babysitter and take your friend Jack out for a bite?

((Alma picks up some more empty beer bottles))
« Last Edit: October 15, 2006, 01:53:31 pm by Arad-3 »

Offline louisev

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • "My guns and amo!! Over my cold dead hands!!"
    • Fiction by Louise Van Hine
ENNIS:

((Smoking up a storm))

I don't think so, Alma.  Squallin babies just ain't Jack's style.  We got FISHIN BUDDY shit ta do... ya know, drinkin, burpin, feelin each other up ---- I mean --- feelin each other out...

((burps inelegantly.)) 

Any more beer in the fridge?

“Mr. Coyote always gets me good, boy,”  Ellery said, winking.  “Almost forgot what life was like before I got me my own personal coyote.”

Offline Arad-3

• BetterMost Supporter!
ALMA~

((Yells out from the kitchen))

Yea you got plenty of beer! Did I just hear you say burpin?

« Last Edit: October 15, 2006, 03:11:32 pm by Arad-3 »

Offline Arad-3

• BetterMost Supporter!
ALMA~

((on her way back in with  Ennis's beer Alma notices something))

ENNIS..THE B A B Y !!!
« Last Edit: October 16, 2006, 07:53:09 pm by Arad-3 »

Offline Arad-3

• BetterMost Supporter!
ALMA~

((runs and grabs the beer from the baby))

That's it Ennis..I'm taking that sign off the wall!

Offline Arad-3

• BetterMost Supporter!
ALMA~

((grabs the beer sign and throws it in the trash))

And that one too!!

Offline louisev

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • "My guns and amo!! Over my cold dead hands!!"
    • Fiction by Louise Van Hine
ENNIS:

Just gimme the damn beer, Alma.  What has got inta you?  Beer is healthy an keeps yer digestion regular.
  ((Burps)).  See?

%%What the hell does she expect, with me workin at LONELY OLD RANCH six-seven-eight days a week?  I'm gonna drink SPRING WATER OR SOMETHIN?  DAMMIT.%%

((Lights another cigarette, then peers out the window as he hears a truck pull up.))

I think that's him.

“Mr. Coyote always gets me good, boy,”  Ellery said, winking.  “Almost forgot what life was like before I got me my own personal coyote.”