Author Topic: ~~THE PERFORMANCE THREAD~~ **aside** ((action)) %%thought%%  (Read 1700892 times)

Offline Arad-3

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • " Save a horse ... ride a cowboy "
Re: ~~THE PERFORMANCE THREAD~~ **aside** ((action)) %%thought%%
« Reply #3270 on: November 02, 2006, 04:15:14 am »
END OF SCENE!!

look's like wer'e back on... The.. .
« Last Edit: November 02, 2006, 03:09:27 pm by Arad-3 »
" Save a horse... ride a cowboy "

Offline Daniel

• Counsellor
  • I lost myself to him.
« Reply #3271 on: November 02, 2006, 01:42:53 pm »
Meanwhile, somewhere in Riverton

RANDOM HEIFER #1:
((watches as Jack's truck races by.))
**Well, looks like they got back together after all. That's a relief. Now we can get to some sweet life.**

RANDOM HEIFER #2:
((looks up from chewing cud.))
**Hunh? Oh right, sweet hay, cows and calves, got all that. Hey who's that?**

RANDOM HEIFER #1:
((looks in the direction #2 pointed with his muzzle.))
**That there is a bonefied stampede, under the control of Hay Man Boss, ya know, the one that drug poor #16 to the Red House the other day.**

((RANDOM HEIFER #2 shudders at the mention of the Red House.))

RANDOM HORSE #1:
((gallops up to the fence))
**Hiya, mooers. What's goin' on?**

RANDOM HEIFER #1:
**Mooers? Did you just call us mooers?**

RANDOM HORSE #1:
**Yeah, what are ya gonna do about it?**

RANDOM HEIFER #1:
**Nothin, Hay Man Boss is over here right now, you're gettin' rounded up.**

RANDOM HEIFER #2:
**And get that bumper sticker off your ass, you look like an idiot. "Save a Horse, Ride a Cowboy", pfff.**

RANDOM HORSE #1:
**You think that's dumb? What's all this "Eat Mor Chikin" I been seein' all over?**

RANDOM HEIFER #1:
** Okay, okay, truce. I think we can both agree that the world would be a better place if people would just ride cowboys instead of horses and eat more chicken. If you're askin' about the spellin', that was his idea.** ((tilts his head toward Random Heifer #2.))

RANDOM HORSE #1:
**Yeah, Hay Man Boss is righteous angry 'bout Ennis takin' off. We was gonna do sumthin' special tonight. Where'd he go anyway?**

RANDOM HEIFER #2:
** Off with Jack. They're goin' to the mountains, talk things over a bit I guess.**

RANDOM HEIFER #1:
**Or sumthin' like that. Cows and calves are gonna get a sweet life if it all goes down smooth.**

RANDOM HORSE #1:
**What about us horses? Don't we get a sweet life?**

RANDOM HEIFER #2:
**Maybe if yer lucky you can get into the later riding scenes. But as great as your idea is, I don't think you're gonna get ta be the rider.**
« Last Edit: November 02, 2006, 01:48:47 pm by Daniel »
Why do we consume what we consume?
Why do we believe what we believe?
Why do we accept what we accept?
You have a body, a mind, and a soul.... You have a responsibility.

Offline coffeecat33

« Reply #3272 on: November 02, 2006, 03:37:45 pm »

Offline Becky

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • No one can resist the Twist!
    • Myspace site, kinda scary but I like it!
« Reply #3273 on: November 02, 2006, 06:37:06 pm »
Alma Jr bitching to peeing sheep about missing her lines ::):

Damn it! I missed my line, that'll teach me to drink in my trailer.
I was so unprofessional in my performance as well, even gave away my secret. They saw the wire, they saw it. Jack's not going to be pleased! I know my pay will be cut for this year I know it. Right, seeing as you are my best friend in this entire world,  and although I've only had a few whiskies: I love you man! You know I don't tell you that often enough! Anyway Jack employed me a couple of moths ago, on the down low, to keep in contact with him, about the situation and pays me extra for getting in the way of Mummy and Daddy. I know it's breaking up my family, but I really need the money for drink. We've been using code names recently, He's "Big Fish", and by the way daddy's face lights up he must be BIG fish, if you know what I mean, and I'm "agent Del Mar". Recently he's employed Jenny too and she was bitching cause she doesn't get as much pay or even a headset to talk to Jack 24/7. But she knows I'm so much better than her.
Right I gotta get some more 'Old rose', want some?! *hick*
Oh yeah I forgot, dodgy stomach, right? Ah well did I tell you I love you?! Kebab?

:P ::)
"Look too often at those hills, lie too long beside those rippling rivers, and you may think you are hearing a love song, when actually it is a death song." Larry McMurtry, Brokeback Mountain: Story to Screenplay.

Offline coffeecat33

« Reply #3274 on: November 02, 2006, 09:18:50 pm »

Offline Meryl

• BetterMost Supporter
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • There's no reins on this one....
« Reply #3275 on: November 03, 2006, 01:21:15 am »

((The HIGH PRIESTESS, meditating in her chambers, is once again drawn out of a deep trance by awareness of a certain unrest in the Sacred Relic Room))

** Ah me, is there no rest for the weary?  Ever since TERRY CLOTH slipped under the door to join the Screen Relics Guild and wreak havoc on the Mountain, this place has been a hotbed of intrigue.  Night and day, those Relics are going on about agents, casting couches, subplots, new scenes.  What is it now? **

((A glance at the SRR surveillance camera shows everything in its proper place.  Still sensing trouble, Meryl grabs her keys and heads down the hall toward the Sacred Relic Room.))

** Just as I thought, I hear voices, music--there's light coming from under the door! **

((Approaching on tiptoe, she unlocks the door, opens it a crack, and peeks inside.))

((The Champagne Lounge is alive with revelers.  The room smells of he-men and smoke and sweat and whiskey, of old Scotch and sour mix, saddle leather,  chips and cheap dope.

ENNIS is holding court at the bar, face flushed and dark eyes alight, the sacred Bottle of Old Rose at his elbow.  The Bikers and the Childress Bartender are listening with rapt attention as he describes how to castrate calves and make Praire Oyster appetizers.

JACK, all long legs and blue eyes, is stretched out on a soft leather banquette, dreamily letting the sacred Flattened Harmonica slide slowly back and forth over his whiskey-wet lips as The Pants cradle and cup his lovely lower half.

At Ennis’s other elbow, TERRY CLOTH and JBB, draped luxuriously over Terry’s golden rack, are getting pleasantly high sniffing sheets of tequila-scented Bounce.

In a secluded corner, Cassie’s Tube Top huddles with Lureen’s 1983 Blonde Wig, scarfing down white wine coolers, watching tearily as The Shirts do a slow grind to “No One’s Gonna Love You Like Me” playing on the sacred Jukebox.

Meanwhile, at another table, Timmy, plastered on Skip-n-Go-Nakeds, watches glassy-eyed as Ennis’s Toothbrush slowly polishes Jack’s Belt Buckle, millimeter by loving millimeter.

As Meryl watches, ALMA and LUREEN emerge from the Ladies Room, followed a few minutes later by a distinctly rumpled but happy-looking MONROE.  They order champagne cocktails and retire to a booth in the back.  MONROE high-fives the Bikers and heads for the kitchen to whip up some omelets.

Glancing up at the SRR Surveillance Camera, Meryl sees that it’s been jerry-rigged to point at a photo of the empty Sacred Relic Room.))

%% So THIS is why the Performance Thread has been so quiet! %%
Ich bin ein Brokie...

Offline DeeDee

« Reply #3276 on: November 03, 2006, 04:53:07 pm »
ENNIS:

(( Ennis and Jack are travelling down the road, miles now from Alma and his family.  He looks over at Jack, catching his breath.))

%%  Feel like it's forever since we was on that mountain.  Last night was like a dream ta me.  Didn't think I'd ever see 'im again.  Whut do I do?  Tha look on Almas face when I was leavin' was so sad.  She needs to know I ain't leavin' her.  I jes' don't love her the way I love this boy. %%

Whatcha thinkin' there bud? 

In America sex is an obsession.  In other parts of the world it is a fact.

Marlene Dietrich

Offline coffeecat33

« Reply #3277 on: November 03, 2006, 06:40:10 pm »
Jack

%%  Damn my pants are tight!  %%

Offline coffeecat33

« Reply #3278 on: November 03, 2006, 06:46:07 pm »
Jack

Friend, I'm thinkin it'll be mighty fine to be up on the mountain again.

%%  . . . with you.  He's got a low startle point so I gotta be careful but damn that kiss outside the apartment when I drove up  %%

%% makes me think Ennis is ready to be with me now. I never want a leave him again.  %%

Offline coffeecat33

« Reply #3279 on: November 03, 2006, 06:51:43 pm »