Author Topic: ~~THE PERFORMANCE THREAD~~ **aside** ((action)) %%thought%%  (Read 1696323 times)

Offline coffeecat33

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
Re: ~~THE PERFORMANCE THREAD~~ **aside** ((action)) %%thought%%
« Reply #3280 on: November 03, 2006, 06:53:41 pm »
Jack

How 'bout this spot fer a campsite?

Offline Daniel

• Counsellor
  • I lost myself to him.
« Reply #3281 on: November 03, 2006, 08:41:24 pm »
GUY RAPHAELSON:

((Still uncertain about his predicament, and scared out of his wits, Guy is almost relieved when the silence is pierced by the sound of music drifting through a nearby wall. He strove with all his might to move the chair he was tied to closer to that wall, and he did finally manage to move it a few inches in that direction.))

%% This'll be a long night, or whatever it is. %%

((Guy begins to scream through his gag, but trying to save his voice for when he might need it. He tries to move the chair he's tied to again, making as much noise as possible.))
Why do we consume what we consume?
Why do we believe what we believe?
Why do we accept what we accept?
You have a body, a mind, and a soul.... You have a responsibility.

Offline coffeecat33

« Reply #3282 on: November 03, 2006, 08:48:34 pm »
Jack

Damn it's hot out!

Offline coffeecat33

« Reply #3283 on: November 04, 2006, 11:20:51 am »
Need a little good luck from the Far East, but not sure how a cowboy gets it?
How about a handcrafted Western Feng Shui horseshoe?

A Happy Anywhere Design Exclusive!

Offline Sashca1007

• Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #3284 on: November 04, 2006, 07:08:13 pm »
Jack

%%  Damn my pants are tight!  %%

JACK'S PANTS -

&& Tight?!  I can barely stretch myself over this ramrod of a bulge that's threatening to send my remaining buttons flying offa me like little wayward missiles.  I'm not complainin'....  I LOVE my job...my life.  Trying to contain this raging bull-beast within my 100% cotton confines is MY pleasure.  That beautiful  thing buckin' and strainin' against my fly...  DAMN, I'm one lucky pair a PANTS.  M-m-mm...  the man-scents....  rock-hardness underneath the most silky-soft skin... it must be that creamy BODY BUTTER that JACK luxuriates in allows to slather all over his butt and I KNOW that danged BUTTerhead snuck around to tha front and slathered where a BUTT BUTTER ain't got no right slatherin'.      WHOA, what's this?!  Looks like we're headin' for that cliff...?  These boys are gonna jump off into that water?!!!  I am SO sliding off JACK'S lean, muscular lower torso and gorgeous legs and gettin' outta here before they jump!  I'm just a touch scared of heights.  Maybe ENNIS'S PANTS are scared, too??!  It looks like they jumped right offa him, too, just in time!.  Dang!  I wouldn't mind havin' the job of bein' THAT  boy's PANTS, too, he's a real looker....  Oh-h-hhh....!  &&

&& Are they planning to....? &&

&&  That's okay...these boys need ta let off some steam..  I got a pretty clear picture of what's goin' on up there in Riverton, and it's just sad.  When JACK and me were there meetin' up with the MRS. Del Mar, I caught a glance of a pair of JAMMY PANTS scrunched up in a dirty laundry basket, there in the kitchen.  They were real nice, with a perky print, but they were screamin' for my help!  The sound was a little muffled, but I could make out somethin' about, "Don't let that woman scrub me so hard.."  and...  "Damned Warshrag, who does he think he is....  #@&%* tube.....   CREAMY?!?...  I'll snap HIS lid...   >sniffle<   TERR-RRYYY-Y...I thought we had sumthin' goin' ON, you ...you....saggin' old ho-rag!   WAA-AH-HHH!!!!"

Now that's just sad, it really is.  && 

;D

"From the vibration of the floorboard on which they both stood Ennis could feel how hard Jack was shaking."

Offline welliwont

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #3285 on: November 04, 2006, 08:35:34 pm »
CAST UPDATE

Director JakeTwist~

Sorry for this tardy announcement folks, it should have gone out yesterday to herald the Great Event……..

DeeDee is back as Ennis!!!  Yaaaaayyyyy!!!!
Our beloved Star Performer DeeDee has returned to the fold!!  Yes, she was gone to Hollywood, but she missed us so much she gave notice to that old coot Gibson, and we have her back again, thank Jake!

So without further ado, back to the rest of the Reunion Scene!

D JT

PS:  Mr. Mel Gibson is no longer permitted to be anywhere on the premises of B.A.M., so if anyone sees him skulking about, would you please alert us right away.  Even if you are not sure that it's him, if you even suspect, please find a security person and let them know right away!  Thank you.
Then the clouds opened up and God said, "I hate you, Alfafa."

Offline DeeDee

« Reply #3286 on: November 04, 2006, 08:42:03 pm »
ENNIS:

(( The boys run to the edge of the cliff, bare naked and jump in.))

%% Damn!  This water is ice cold, what was I thinkin?%%

(( Looks over at Jack, watching him laugh))

%%  The look on that boys face is wut I was thinkin'. %%

In America sex is an obsession.  In other parts of the world it is a fact.

Marlene Dietrich

Offline coffeecat33

« Reply #3287 on: November 04, 2006, 10:00:18 pm »
Jack

Yeeeeeeeeeeeee  Haaawwwwwwwwwwww    !!!!

((  Dives underwater, comes back up shaking his head like a dog, treads water.  ))

Offline coffeecat33

« Reply #3288 on: November 04, 2006, 10:23:47 pm »
Jack

(( Swims over to Ennis, kisses him on the lips then dives underwater. ))

Offline Meryl

• BetterMost Supporter
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • There's no reins on this one....
« Reply #3289 on: November 06, 2006, 01:01:29 pm »
THE LADY OF THE LAKE:

Hello, what's this?  I do believe my mean temperature just went up about 3 degrees!  (Senses source of warmth on her southeastern flank)  Well, well, well, what critters are these?  No fur to speak of, and pretty small, so bears are right out.  No scales, and definitely warm-blooded, so they can't be fish.  I have to say I'm enjoyin' the feel of 'em.  Playful, too.  Perks me right up.  In the last 100,000 years, I can't remember a nicer afternoon diversion.  Wow, the action's gettin' goin' now.  Hee hee, I do believe something climactic just occurred!  Hmm, can lakes get pregnant?  If so, I think I may be about to have puddles.  ;D
Ich bin ein Brokie...