Author Topic: ~~THE PERFORMANCE THREAD~~ **aside** ((action)) %%thought%%  (Read 1677953 times)

Offline welliwont

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
Re: ~~THE PERFORMANCE THREAD~~ **aside** ((action)) %%thought%%
« Reply #4000 on: February 18, 2007, 03:59:36 pm »
JACK:

**Um, Miss Director, Ma'am.... I don't really feel like having male companionship right now. Would it be possible to get a Mexican psychotherapist instead of a prostitute?**

JAKETWIST~

((frantically flipping pages of the script))

**Well Jack, it's a bit late to be asking me this now, doncha think?  The scene has already started more or less, I don't follow you.....**

« Last Edit: February 18, 2007, 08:13:07 pm by Daniel »
Then the clouds opened up and God said, "I hate you, Alfafa."

Offline Pipedream

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #4001 on: February 18, 2007, 05:35:37 pm »
The Props Magician: 
Oh. My. Gawd. I've been away for quite a while. But I've got an excuse... Sorry! ::)
Carnival!!!
  :D

Offline Mikaela

• Unsaid... and now unsayable
« Reply #4002 on: February 18, 2007, 06:10:45 pm »
MONROE:

((Realizing that he's not the only one who's sojourned in alternate reality, the beautiful props Magician seems to have done the same - and to have had a far better time of it))

(( Whispering into the apparently empty house))

Bright Angel? You there?

(( Looks at Alma who comes bustling out of the kitchen, listening to her with mounting surprise:))

Monroe, you're finally back! The girls are still with Ennis, don't you think we should make the most of our all-too-rare time alone? Hmmmm?

(( Monroe tries to hide his confusion. Looks around furtively))

%% Seems there is no other me around. So far, so good. But how on earth did I miss out on my own marriage?!? My own courtship?!?  :o  :o  %%

Ahem, yes.... ALMA-angel, I think we could get in the mood by reminding each other of our first date, and the next one, and the marriage...... What say we have a glass of wine and relax and look back on those happy, delightfully romantic occasions?

(( Fails to notice the weird, confused and utterly surprised look ALMA gives him ))

Offline Meryl

• BetterMost Supporter
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • There's no reins on this one....
« Reply #4003 on: February 18, 2007, 08:41:07 pm »
The Props Magician: 
Oh. My. Gawd. I've been away for quite a while. But I've got an excuse... Sorry! ::)
Carnival!!!
  :D

AUDIENCE MEMBER:

** That must've been one helluva long Carnival!  She even remarried! **
Ich bin ein Brokie...

Offline Ellemeno

« Reply #4004 on: February 19, 2007, 11:14:23 pm »

** That must've been one helluva long Carnival!  She even remarried! **

VERY APPRECIATIVE AUDIENCE MEMBER:

And look how long her hair has gotten!!  Must be an indicator of how long Monroe's been gone too.

Offline Daniel

• Counsellor
  • I lost myself to him.
« Reply #4005 on: February 19, 2007, 11:38:39 pm »
JACK:

**YEE-HAW!! Somebody say Carnival? Looks like I arrived in Mexico just in time. There should be plenty of psychotherapists here tonight.**
Why do we consume what we consume?
Why do we believe what we believe?
Why do we accept what we accept?
You have a body, a mind, and a soul.... You have a responsibility.

Offline Daniel

• Counsellor
  • I lost myself to him.
« Reply #4006 on: February 20, 2007, 12:03:25 am »
THE PHANTOM OF THE FILM:

((The phantom of the film gallops down the street, his black cape fluttering wildly behind him, but he reins in short and stops suddenly when he overhears Jack's words.))

**Psychotherapist? Psychotherapist? What is theese psychotherapist? You are eensane, I will tell you now. The night is young, senor. There are beautiful men here craving your attention, for you are still young and attractive and have not yet been horribly scarred by near fatal chemical accidents.  Live freely while you can.**

Offline Meryl

• BetterMost Supporter
  • There's no reins on this one....
« Reply #4007 on: February 20, 2007, 01:18:54 am »
JACK:

**YEE-HAW!! Somebody say Carnival? Looks like I arrived in Mexico just in time. There should be plenty of psychotherapists here tonight.**

** You asked for a psychiatrist?  I am at your service, senor! **
Ich bin ein Brokie...

Offline Daniel

• Counsellor
  • I lost myself to him.
« Reply #4008 on: February 20, 2007, 03:55:44 am »
JACK:

**Well that sure was fast.... You got an office'r sumthin?**

Offline Arad-3

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • " Save a horse ... ride a cowboy "
« Reply #4009 on: February 20, 2007, 03:40:17 pm »
MONROE:

((Realizing that he's not the only one who's sojourned in alternate reality, the beautiful props Magician seems to have done the same - and to have had a far better time of it))

(( Whispering into the apparently empty house))

Bright Angel? You there?

(( Looks at Alma who comes bustling out of the kitchen, listening to her with mounting surprise:))

Monroe, you're finally back! The girls are still with Ennis, don't you think we should make the most of our all-too-rare time alone? Hmmmm?

(( Monroe tries to hide his confusion. Looks around furtively))

%% Seems there is no other me around. So far, so good. But how on earth did I miss out on my own marriage?!? My own courtship?!?  :o  :o  %%

Ahem, yes.... ALMA-angel, I think we could get in the mood by reminding each other of our first date, and the next one, and the marriage...... What say we have a glass of wine and relax and look back on those happy, delightfully romantic occasions?

(( Fails to notice the weird, confused and utterly surprised look ALMA gives him ))

ALMA~

** starts to giggle and then relizes Monroe isn't kidding

Monroe you really don't remember!  I know you have been out of it lately but this isn't funny anymore!

(( notices the very serious look on Monroes face))

Ok Monroe sit down and I will tell you about our first date. Hopefully this will  stop all of your latest confusions

On our first date Monroe I was so excited. I wanted everything to be perfect[.  I spent the whole day trying different hairstyles, applying makeup, doing my nails. Why I felt like I was 16 again!  Finally the hour had arrive and a knock came to the door.  When I opened it there you were looking so hansome in the sweater I had knit you!

You brought me a flower peice for my hair but we decided it was a little big so I put it on the table to use for a center piece. We both laughed so hard over that.

We decided we were going out to Don's Nuts for dinner. We had heard that new owners  from the city had bought it and they had fixed up the place  .

All the way there we talked and laughed. I think the ride really helped calm us both down. It was so much fun.

" Save a horse... ride a cowboy "