Author Topic: ~~THE PERFORMANCE THREAD~~ **aside** ((action)) %%thought%%  (Read 1681168 times)

Offline Ray

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • Ray Nasty!
Blade Grass: %% Jesus H!  I move, roots and all, all the way up here in the middle of nowhere from town for some solitude, and some looney brings his heavy footed, bad tempered, showoff nag up just to dance all over the top of me!  And to top it off I've got drunken cat calling crew members burning hole in my family all night long, whiney, bitching owls complaining all night, and a crusty ol' cum rag trying to rub up against anything that looks like it has a pulse! I swear I can't take much more of this!  Why oh why couldn't I have been born Cannibus Sativa like cousin Hemp?  His was a short life, but man o man did he have a time!   %%

** This is a picture of us at the last family reunion.  They were the days! Resin ate! (I can't really work that play on words into a sentence, but it's bloody funny so I'll just write it) **

« Last Edit: June 24, 2006, 04:29:42 pm by Ray »
~A good general knows when to retreat~

Offline Pipedream

• BetterMost Supporter!

((Props Magician Anke Spanky Jr. speaks up:))

** Waitin for my mom, hunh? Forget about it. Germany just beat Sweden in the Fifa World Cup. So guess what she's doin right now... Ahem, guess what we are doin right now!**   ;D 

** See ya later folks. Keep it goin! **  ;)

Yours

FRANCA   :-*
« Last Edit: June 24, 2006, 04:40:33 pm by Pipedream »

Offline alec716

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
Blade Grass: %% a crusty ol' cum rag trying to rub up against anything that looks like it has a pulse!  %%

TERRY CLOTH:

** EXCUSE ME, Mr. Raymille, my S.A.G. card identifies me as a WARSHRAG and that's how you will reefer (got'cha --  ;))  to me, or you will hear from the union steward.   Now pardon me while I go get fluffed for my next scene.  ;) **
"... he is suffused with a sense of pleasure because Jack Twist was in his dream."

Offline Ray

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Ray Nasty!
= Blade, you will cease and dissist referring to fellow cast members as anything but their allotted titles!  Should you chose not to comply, you will be weeded out and turfed from this production!! **Happy Terry? ** =

** Franka, please ensure your mother remains upright and conscious during YOUR celebrations with her pager on.  We never know when she will be called upon to fix the spa!  And what are you doing riding her transportation vehicle?! PS.  You have your mother's eyes.., RED! **
« Last Edit: June 24, 2006, 05:00:15 pm by Ray »

Offline YaadPyar

** As conceived by Feng Shui, everything in the universe consists of subtle patterns of moving, flowing energy.  Flow is a smooth, unimpeded movement through space-time. It is an aesthetic quality of spatial movement and occurs throughout the physical world.  Feng Shui sees the universe alive with yin-yang pulsations. Without flow, the universe would be dead. On micro and macro levels, energy currents continually balance and counter-balance one another.  Optimal flow for living organisms means that the atmosphere feels like a spring breeze -- neither fast and vehement, nor sluggish and stagnant. The quality of flow causes living beings to either flourish or deteriorate. **

(( FSD brings energy of a clear mountain stream into the production to get things moving forward, realizing that this will not be even a slightly funny post, and so asks the indulgence of all viewers. ))

"Vice, Virtue. It's best not to be too moral. You cheat yourself out of too much life. Aim above morality. If you apply that to life, then you're bound to live life fully." (Harold & Maude - 1971)

Offline YaadPyar

More...

"Vice, Virtue. It's best not to be too moral. You cheat yourself out of too much life. Aim above morality. If you apply that to life, then you're bound to live life fully." (Harold & Maude - 1971)

Offline YaadPyar

More...

Offline Becky

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • No one can resist the Twist!
    • Myspace site, kinda scary but I like it!
Mr Raymille, I am ready for my scene where would you like me to pee, unless you have done my bit and just gone on without me.  :o So what is going on? Where do you want me, ready to reprise my role, trust me I have been practicing on the Mountains of Wales for a week, I think I have perfected it. ;D
"Look too often at those hills, lie too long beside those rippling rivers, and you may think you are hearing a love song, when actually it is a death song." Larry McMurtry, Brokeback Mountain: Story to Screenplay.

Offline Daniel

• Counsellor
  • I lost myself to him.
((noticing the fluffy white co-star))

**Thank god you've arrived. I was beginning to think that the set was all empty. About the only thing happenin' here is that river that keeps changing around. It's confusin' the hell outta me.**
Why do we consume what we consume?
Why do we believe what we believe?
Why do we accept what we accept?
You have a body, a mind, and a soul.... You have a responsibility.

Offline Ray

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Ray Nasty!
= OH WELL!  Nice of you to join us BEX!  Gee I hope you're not too worn out after all your galavanting!  Would you like a little spa and a nice breaky before you report on, hmmmmm?  GET TO WORK!! Report to Lucise Indapaddock immediately for the standard urine testing.  We won't tollerate performance enhancing drug use on this set, %% although to watch the performance in it's entirety, one would never know! %%, and then familiarise yourself with tapes of the performance thus far! =

(( Breaths deeply and goes back to the FSD's previous posts for some meditation.  Farkeen ACTORS! ))

= PROCEED! =