Author Topic: ~~THE PERFORMANCE THREAD~~ **aside** ((action)) %%thought%%  (Read 1681332 times)

Offline Daniel

• Counsellor
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • I lost myself to him.
(SCENE: MORNING)

YOUNG JACK:

((looks at the food with a puzzled expression then pulls out a can or two of beans, a distasteful look on his face))

%% Beans.... and bananas? %%

Why do we consume what we consume?
Why do we believe what we believe?
Why do we accept what we accept?
You have a body, a mind, and a soul.... You have a responsibility.

Offline YaadPyar

**  Due to the visionary stylings of Director Raymille, and the entire cast and crew who are committed to a cruelty-free production of BBM, PETA has given its official seal-of-approval to B.A.M. in recogntion of the substitution of bananas for elk.

PETA will continue to watch and see what cruelty-free alternatives are used for the dead sheep and the Thanksgiving turkey.  **

« Last Edit: June 27, 2006, 04:36:50 pm by YaadPyar »
"Vice, Virtue. It's best not to be too moral. You cheat yourself out of too much life. Aim above morality. If you apply that to life, then you're bound to live life fully." (Harold & Maude - 1971)

Offline Ellemeno

• The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club

%% A picture of beans AND bananas?  Now I really do believe the internet has everything. %%

Offline Sashca1007

• Brokeback Got Me Good
** Again, Celeste is absolutely right--  what is Mr. Raymille THINKING...  white shoes?  I'M thinking that maybe in a moment of newlywed playfulness Mr. Raymille and his recently acquired blushing beard bride switched shoes.  Obviously, the black shoes match his (unfortunate) black tie, and the white shoes on Mr. Raymille's feet were originally on wifey's, to complete her bridal wear ensemble.  Oh, those crazy, wacky, show-biz folks.  Let's hope the MRS. doesn't catch on to her hubby's 'casting couch antics'.   CONGRATULATIONS, MR. RAYMILLE!**

** I MAY have been dreaming about this whole wedding thing....   sorry, Mr. Raymille!**
"From the vibration of the floorboard on which they both stood Ennis could feel how hard Jack was shaking."

Offline welliwont

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good

**this is your CD just dropping by to say Howdy!  I will not be back on set for another 8 hours, however I can check in ever’ in once in awhaal, jus to make sure the performance does not leapfrog over any scenes. Y’all are doin’ a FINE job, jus remember to take it NICE 'N SLOW.… make it last…**

==We are comin’ up on a pivotal scene is our show==

SCENE # 18 - ENNIS' SPONGE BATH

==Props Magician, FSD, Ocherstra, are you ready to make your contributions??==

Then the clouds opened up and God said, "I hate you, Alfafa."

Offline Lumière

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
**  Director Raymille is married??  :o ??? >:( ??? ::) :o >:(  **

((Indapaddock drops jar of sour sheep's milk ...))

** Well, if I knew that, I wouldn't have accepted his invitation to his couch last night .. :-\

I won't go into the details of what happened...but ... **

%% Awww...I feel so used ...  :'(  :'(  :'( %%

** I MAY have been dreaming about this whole wedding thing....   sorry, Mr. Raymille!**

%% Shyte!  Now she admits it!!   >:( %%

**  Hehe ... I didn't mean any of that folks, I slept in my own bed last night, and .. errr ... The Boss never issued an invitation telling me the precise time and what not to wear when showing up at his trailer after dark last night ...
Matter of fact, I never even saw the Boss last night, so I have no way of knowing that he was wearing his tight red panties ..

:-\

Offline DeeDee

Young Ennis:

%% Why is he lookin at me?  Nothin' wrong with beans 'n banana.  Maybe I'm jes' over reactin'%%

Hey bud, if you ain' likin' that, mebbe we can shoot us some possum.

%%Oh good, now I'm soundin' like John Wayne%%

(( Ennis walks over to the tent and is clearly searching for something...))

%%Now where did I put that warshrag? I know I had it.%%

Terry, where you at?  You know I can't bathe none without ya.  You been ma soft cuddly rag for many baths now.

((Ennis looks back and sees Jack watching him))
In America sex is an obsession.  In other parts of the world it is a fact.

Marlene Dietrich

Offline YaadPyar

**  FSD prepares set for Ennis's bath.  The notion of purification through bathing is ancient, and relates to the idea that water is a symbol of purity and holiness  We know that the connection between Ennis & Jack is a sacred union whose whole essence is the attempt to raise the mundane to the level of the sacred (we do know that, don't we?).   In the tradition of sacred ritual bathing as practiced throughout human history, Ennis's bath signals the preparation of his body and spirit for union beyond himself. **

**  Below is a photo of the bathing ritual of Hindus in the Ganges River in India.  **

"Vice, Virtue. It's best not to be too moral. You cheat yourself out of too much life. Aim above morality. If you apply that to life, then you're bound to live life fully." (Harold & Maude - 1971)

Offline Daniel

• Counsellor
  • I lost myself to him.
YOUNG JACK:

((struggles with a can opener))

%% God, his hands must be a lot stronger than mine. Couldn't tell it from lookin' though. %%

((looks over at Ennis and grins))

Yeah, that catpiss smell gets to ya... I wouldn' mind bathin' myself...We could (**oops**)- I mean, I could after cookin' I guess. You want some a this hot water?

« Last Edit: June 27, 2006, 03:59:12 pm by Daniel »
Why do we consume what we consume?
Why do we believe what we believe?
Why do we accept what we accept?
You have a body, a mind, and a soul.... You have a responsibility.

Offline YaadPyar

**  FSD strategically places ritual bathing salts in water prior to Ennis's use to enhance chi.  FSD is concerned that chi is already more than enhanced, and additional enhancement could 'cause a chi overload of biblical proportions.  FSD is concerned that Jacks ziputton can't handle any more chi.  FSD adds salts anyway...  **