Author Topic: May I ask you to state really if you are gay, lesbian, straight or other ?  (Read 10009 times)

Offline Artiste

• The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
May I ask you to state really if you are gay, lesbian, straight or other ? Detailing would be helpful, (such as now bi, and desire to be gay) ; ( I am trans...), (I want sex change),  etc., as you  please!

There is no need to detail, and you can as you wish in your post, and posts can be done more than once, but only one time for polling. Polite and civil posts would be great!

If you are a Guest on Bettermost, you have to become a member, (temporarily or more than that is up to you, of course).

You may also ask question(s) if you like. And if you prefer I or someone else to try to answer you, that's OK too!

Have fun ! Take care, au revoir, and hugs!

Offline Artiste

Don't be shy...

Offline tampatalon

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
  • Never Enuff Time
As you might suspect Artiste I am a homosexual male but I
do admire a great pair of REAL female legs in heels.

TampaTalon^">
"Lean on me, Let our hearts beat in time, Feel strength from the hands that have held you so long. Who cares where we go on this rutted old road, In a world that may say that we're wrong."--EmmyLou Harris

Offline Artiste

Merci TampaTalon^">!

I thank you for your post and is  this the right word: its candor ! ? Is it frankness with a sense of humour ; since at my age, word come to mind but I ask myself what does it mean ?

Somehow you made me laught happily by using that expression:
   I    do admire a great pair of REAL female legs in heels.           

May I ask you what makes you admire a real female legs in heels ?

Do you wonder like I do, is that why maybe that gays like Marilyn Monroe in Some LIKE IT HOT, was that the tile of that movie with Tony Curtis, and Jack Lemmon? Or was it that the two actors were in women's clothes? Especially which one in good heels and legs?

Did you vote?

Au revoir,
hugs!

Offline tampatalon

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
  • Never Enuff Time
Artiste,
         The best way I can put this is that I love ice cream.
My favorite flavour just happens to be male. :)

TampaTalon^">
"Lean on me, Let our hearts beat in time, Feel strength from the hands that have held you so long. Who cares where we go on this rutted old road, In a world that may say that we're wrong."--EmmyLou Harris

Offline Artiste

Merci tampatalon !

Does that mean that you are a homosexual ?

Am I the only homosexual on Bettermost?

Au revoir,
hugs!

Offline Front-Ranger

• BetterMost Moderator
  • Brokeback got us good.
I answered "Other" since I am bisexual. I love ice cream...all varieties!!

On the subject of legs, it seems like it gets harder and harder to see a nice set of legs on either gender these days, have you noticed? Being athletic helps...and high heels help too! Although most of the time when I see a woman teetering on heels it looks rather pathetic. My favorite body part is the neck, on man or woman, doesn't matter.
"chewing gum and duct tape"

Offline ednbarby

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
I'm a straight woman, and I love necks (and shoulders and hands) best, myself.  Eyes are important, too.  It's good to have at least one.

Not a big ice cream fan, though, because I have sensitive teeth.  I'll once in a while indulge in a small dish of butter pecan or black raspberry at the mall, just 'cause it's so yummy.
No more beans!

Offline Artiste

Re: May I ask you to state really if you are gay, lesbian, straight or other ?
« Reply #8 on: November 04, 2008, 06:56:19 pm »
Has this changed because of the election ?  Or did you dare change your sexual orientation because of THE election ?

Offline tampatalon

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
  • Never Enuff Time
Re: May I ask you to state really if you are gay, lesbian, straight or other ?
« Reply #9 on: November 06, 2008, 07:07:16 am »
I'm a straight woman, and I love necks (and shoulders and hands) best, myself.  Eyes are important, too.  It's good to have at least one.

Not a big ice cream fan, though, because I have sensitive teeth.  I'll once in a while indulge in a small dish of butter pecan or black raspberry at the mall, just 'cause it's so yummy.
I had ta budinsky. I love black rasberry! We used to pick tons on them & freeze them when I lived in
Western Pennsylvania and we made rasberry deserts of all kinds during the winter.

Yum

TampaTalon^">