Author Topic: Movie Chat Room  (Read 791275 times)

Offline jstephens9

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
Re: Movie Chat Room
« Reply #1710 on: May 24, 2009, 11:49:28 am »
He eats toilet paper? My cat likes to play with it. He'll grab hold and unfurl it. But I don't think I've ever seen him eat it. Maybe he does when I'm not looking. :P

What show were you two watching? And what are you going to watch next? I will try to join you. I finally have free time on my hands  ;D

And speaking of toilet paper.......Code the cat gets it and shreds it so I have to keep it hidden. But he did do his job yesterday. I came in and he had caught a mouse, a real one. That mouse picked the wrong house to come in. But Thank God he didn't eat it or anything. It was dead though and he put it right in the middle of his food dish like he does many of his other toys. It didn't even look hurt. He probably threw it up in the air and that was probably the end of it when it came crashing down. I guess maybe he was trying to feed it to make it come back  :laugh:

Offline Shasta542

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
« Reply #1711 on: May 24, 2009, 11:55:20 am »
Hello Jack. I think they watched "Groomer Has It".

David---I watched the later rerun of it. They washed  pigs at the beginning. So--who do you and Jess want to win? I can tell by your posts that you didn't want Marco to be eliminated.

That was a weird challenge to make dogs look sllimmer. It seemed unfair since the dogs had different type bodies and different hair. And I don't like one of the judges---I think his name is Xavier.

That's the first time I've seen that show.
"Gettin' tired of your dumbass missin'!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

injest

« Reply #1712 on: May 24, 2009, 02:27:15 pm »
What show were you two watching? And what are you going to watch next? I will try to join you. I finally have free time on my hands  ;D

And speaking of toilet paper.......Code the cat gets it and shreds it so I have to keep it hidden. But he did do his job yesterday. I came in and he had caught a mouse, a real one. That mouse picked the wrong house to come in. But Thank God he didn't eat it or anything. It was dead though and he put it right in the middle of his food dish like he does many of his other toys. It didn't even look hurt. He probably threw it up in the air and that was probably the end of it when it came crashing down. I guess maybe he was trying to feed it to make it come back  :laugh:

uh uh...he was planning the BBQ!! he was waiting for you to get home cause he couldn't get the lighter fluid open!

injest

« Reply #1713 on: May 24, 2009, 02:28:23 pm »
Hello Jack. I think they watched "Groomer Has It".

David---I watched the later rerun of it. They washed  pigs at the beginning. So--who do you and Jess want to win? I can tell by your posts that you didn't want Marco to be eliminated.

That was a weird challenge to make dogs look sllimmer. It seemed unfair since the dogs had different type bodies and different hair. And I don't like one of the judges---I think his name is Xavier.

That's the first time I've seen that show.

now we dont' HAVE a favorite...we are gonna watch next time just to BOO that little BLONDE witch.. >:(

Offline jstephens9

« Reply #1714 on: May 24, 2009, 03:51:22 pm »
I'm confused. Is Marco a dog or a pig  ???

injest

« Reply #1715 on: May 24, 2009, 04:32:30 pm »
I'm confused. Is Marco a dog or a pig  ???

Marco was the CUTE contestant!

Offline jstephens9

« Reply #1716 on: May 24, 2009, 10:01:09 pm »
Marco was the CUTE contestant!

So Marco is a man  ???

injest

« Reply #1717 on: May 24, 2009, 10:02:46 pm »

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!