Author Topic: Movie Chat Room  (Read 779356 times)

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • You've Got Male
Re: Movie Chat Room
« Reply #1860 on: June 04, 2009, 11:56:01 pm »
Sorry, I missed your post somehow, I was not around at that time and even missed half I am a celebrity, as James who had gone to the beach and promised us he had a lift home, did not.Nigel was on the gymnastics run and I had to head off to the beach.
If I remember I will definitely mail you on Monday.
I will be sending you a mail in response to yours once I can sort out my head. I am so grateful you took the time to write it and do not want to just dash of a quick reply. :)

:-* :-*

Dogs have owners. Cats have staff.

Offline Shasta542

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
« Reply #1861 on: June 05, 2009, 10:17:07 am »
A brand new Smoking Gun Presents is on now! :D

Too funny! :laugh:

Fiona and Shasta, WHERE YOU AT??

I don't like watching it alone! It's no fun!

I watched A&E crime shows. One--Crime 360--was from a crime in Indianapolis. Then I did turn over and watched dumb criminals 12, 9, and I think--13. But I was lying down drifting in and out of sleep, so I wasn't posting. (No laptop.)  ;)
"Gettin' tired of your dumbass missin'!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • You've Got Male
« Reply #1862 on: June 05, 2009, 11:20:40 pm »
I'm not real crazy about those crime shows. :P

I'm watching Most Haunted on the Travel Channel. I love that show. They came to America several times last year and did some investigations. I hope they come back again this year. The show is British, but they have a HUGE American audience.

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • You've Got Male
« Reply #1863 on: June 06, 2009, 12:04:28 am »
Now Ghost Adventures is on. I think Zak Baggins is very cute. He's the lead investigator. They are in Massachusetts tonight, in a town called North Adams, investigating the "Houghton House". It's a beautiful building but also a bit creepy!

It's on the Travel Channel if anyone wishes to watch it with me. We can all gawk at Zak! :laugh:

He really is very cute, he's exactly my type, but he's a bit arrogant and he showboats a lot for the camera. >:(

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • You've Got Male
« Reply #1864 on: June 06, 2009, 12:08:02 am »
There is also a Free Mason's temple at the Houghton mansion. It has an electric chair in it! :o

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • You've Got Male
« Reply #1865 on: June 06, 2009, 01:56:29 am »
Now I'm watching my Looney Tunes DVD!

I love that DVD. I watch it all the time. Many of those old cartoons bring back memories for me. I remember getting up very early on Saturday and Sunday mornings to watch these cartoons. I'd go downstairs to the basement - we had a very nice finished basement on Radnor Rd. and that is where the large tv was located - to watch my cartoons, normally around 5 am... WAY before Mom and Dad got up. My sister would soon join me down there. And soon after that, Mom would get up and she'd let us take a bowl of cereal and a glass of milk down there and we could eat our breakfast while watching our cartoons.

Sundays were a bit different than Saturdays, because we had to go to Sunday Mass. In order to receive Holy Communion, we couldn't eat or drink anything 1 hour before Mass. That part didn't matter because my sister and I would have finished our breakfast LONG before then. The bad part was Yogi Bear and Huckleberry Hound came on while we were at Mass. That made me mad! >:(

At least I could see them on Saturday mornings! :D

Offline optom3

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #1866 on: June 08, 2009, 07:56:04 pm »
I promised to remind you so here I am. I'm a celebrity is starting in 5 minutes.It will also be on Tues,Wed and Thurs. I am off to watch the truly awful Heidi and Spencer. :)

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • You've Got Male
« Reply #1867 on: June 09, 2009, 01:05:44 am »
Thanks for the reminder Fiona! I watched it! :D

WHAT is NBC doing putting on a hockey game tomorrow night? That is the stupidest.... >:(

Does anyone south of Wisconsin even watch hockey? I know I don't.

Offline optom3

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #1868 on: June 09, 2009, 11:25:14 am »
Thanks for the reminder Fiona! I watched it! :D

WHAT is NBC doing putting on a hockey game tomorrow night? That is the stupidest.... >:(

Does anyone south of Wisconsin even watch hockey? I know I don't.

I know sorry about that I did not know they were going to skip tonights programme. It was similar with the tennis, The tennis chanel had all the French open matches as did ESPN but neither of them had the finals ??????
What is that about, I had to hunt all over until I found them on NBC I think, utterly bizarre.
Back to I'm a celebrity, Kelda has started a thread on it in my blog !! It is being shown in the U.K as well but a week behind us, so I have to try and keep myself from giving too much away. :)
BTW thank you so much for the mail, it made a whole lot of sense.