Author Topic: Movie Chat Room  (Read 779166 times)

injest

Re: Movie Chat Room
« Reply #40 on: November 15, 2008, 02:12:30 am »
Ewww! Look at those bat like wings on him!! Yikes!!! I'd probably soil myself if I saw something like that coming at me! :o

Those flying monkeys are really scary. I remember they sometimes gave me nightmares after watching the Wizard of Oz. Now I think they're kind of cute. KIND OF! :laugh:

Toto is cute. What kind of dog is he? Is he a Cairns Terrier? Or no?

yep! he is a Cairn Terrier...

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • You've Got Male
« Reply #41 on: November 15, 2008, 02:23:28 am »
yep! he is a Cairn Terrier...

They are cute. They remind me of little miniature werewolves. There's another dog that reminds me of a tiny werewolf too, but I can't think of the name of the breed. One of them was featured in the movie "As Good As It Gets". Jack Nicholson ended up falling in love with the dog.
Dogs have owners. Cats have staff.

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • You've Got Male
« Reply #42 on: November 15, 2008, 02:30:14 am »
I can't find a bigger picture than this...

injest

« Reply #43 on: November 15, 2008, 02:55:52 am »
I can't find a bigger picture than this...

I think it is a Griffon something..

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • You've Got Male
« Reply #44 on: November 15, 2008, 02:56:57 am »
Does anyone know if there's a good movie on tomorrow night? Anyone got a TV Guide sitting in front of them?

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • You've Got Male
« Reply #45 on: November 15, 2008, 02:59:47 am »
I'm watching a Dracula movie Jess!  :laugh:

Dracula Has Risen From the Grave with Christopher Lee. He was very good looking back in the 1950s and 1960s. Quite nice. I'd go for him. But the guy who plays Paul in this movie is especially handsome. British. Blond. Moppy hair. Muscular. A perfect gentleman.

*sigh*

8)  8)

Offline Shasta542

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
« Reply #46 on: November 15, 2008, 08:16:19 am »
"Verdell" was a Brussels Griffon.

I think they are SO cute. I expect they are expensive.

A couple weeks ago, I saw a very nice greyhound up for adoption at our local Petco. She was so sweet and calm. I wanted her!!!!!! It's a big no-no for me to go to Petco on Saturday. There was a Persian tuxedo kitten that I wanted too.

It was brutal to leave empty-handed.
:-\ :P
"Gettin' tired of your dumbass missin'!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

injest

« Reply #47 on: November 15, 2008, 09:56:52 am »

A couple weeks ago, I saw a very nice greyhound up for adoption at our local Petco. She was so sweet and calm. I wanted her!!!!!! It's a big no-no for me to go to Petco on Saturday. There was a Persian tuxedo kitten that I wanted too.

I know!! I could SO turn into a crazy cat woman...

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • You've Got Male
« Reply #48 on: November 15, 2008, 11:25:31 pm »

Oh I doubt I would be able to resist either Shasta! I don't need any more animals but those cute furry faces melt my heart.

Besides, I don't know how my animals would react to a new friend. Cody would probably adjust quickly. He's very happy go lucky, but I'm not sure about my cat. He can be tempermental at times. He's been hissing at Cody quite a bit and I can't figure out why. Sometimes he'll walk right up to Cody, hiss at him, and Cody will squint his eyes in shame and look away. I think it hurts his feelings. Then, later on, the two of them will be playing with each other. I think maybe they might have this secret language that I don't understand. :-\

Offline Shasta542

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
« Reply #49 on: November 16, 2008, 04:58:16 am »
Oh I doubt I would be able to resist either Shasta! I don't need any more animals but those cute furry faces melt my heart.

Besides, I don't know how my animals would react to a new friend. Cody would probably adjust quickly. He's very happy go lucky, but I'm not sure about my cat. He can be tempermental at times. He's been hissing at Cody quite a bit and I can't figure out why. Sometimes he'll walk right up to Cody, hiss at him, and Cody will squint his eyes in shame and look away. I think it hurts his feelings. Then, later on, the two of them will be playing with each other. I think maybe they might have this secret language that I don't understand. :-\

Awwwww...poor Cody! Cats can be moody. But at least Oreo makes up with Cody later!

There are several office animals just strolling around at the vet's office. I went yesterday morning to get medicine and their big Persian/Siamese (Well, it's fluffy, but it's color/markings are like a Siamese) met me at the door. I had to squeeze in so that he didn't get out. He rubbed my leg and let me pet him. When I stopped rubbing him and stood up, he hissed. LOL. The receptionist said he wants out until he gets out on the porch and then he wants right back in. She rolled her eyes when he hissed. She said, "he doesn't mean it." Haha.

So maybe Oreo doesn't mean it. Sounds like he and Cody are pretty good pals!
"Gettin' tired of your dumbass missin'!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~