Author Topic: Adios...I'm outta here..  (Read 13724 times)

Surf

Adios...I'm outta here..
« on: April 03, 2006, 02:56:01 pm »
Once upon a time I enjoyed this place/group, but as time has gone on I find that I am increasingly not on the same wavelength of anyone here, and more and more, I'm more annoyed here than anything else.  So I'm done.  There are a few here whom I still enjoy comminicating with, and some that I do not, not anymore, and some, well I guess I never have.  So I am moving on.  Many will say good riddance, but yeah, the feeling is probably mutual.

Bye.
« Last Edit: April 03, 2006, 03:14:23 pm by Surf »

Offline Becky

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • No one can resist the Twist!
    • Myspace site, kinda scary but I like it!
Re: Adios...I'm outta here..
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2006, 03:03:53 pm »
Awwwwwwwwww surf don't go! :'( I love your posts, I hope you don't!
But I suppose if you really don't get along with the people on here you should go, but I will miss you!
I guess this is good bye then! :'(
Good luck where ever you go, what ever you do and always think about BBM and the good times on the board! :-*

Bye, hunny! :'(
"Look too often at those hills, lie too long beside those rippling rivers, and you may think you are hearing a love song, when actually it is a death song." Larry McMurtry, Brokeback Mountain: Story to Screenplay.

Offline cmr107

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • Call me Courtney
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2006, 03:04:54 pm »
That's too bad surf, I'll miss you too.

dmmb_Mandy

« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2006, 03:29:50 pm »
You and I never really had the chance to grow very close, but I always enjoyed your posts. It's sad to see you go. Take care hun.  :-*

Offline Phillip Dampier

• Mayor - BetterMost, Wyoming
  • Town Administration
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
    • BetterMost
« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2006, 03:36:58 pm »
Well I am sorry to see you go, especially because I've only seen you on for a few days.  Remember there's lots to explore here outside of just this forum, so perhaps you may discover other messages, threads, and perspectives more akin to your thinking around here.  Feel free to come back and visit anytime.
You're a part of our family - BetterMost, Wyoming

Offline sparkle_motion

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • Stacey.
« Reply #5 on: April 03, 2006, 03:44:48 pm »
You know, I think you're way fussy (really, I'm not insulting you here) and I LOVE fussy people. I really don't want you to go. I hope you change your mind. You can't get along with all the people all the time. I'm going to make this sentence scroll for emphasis.
...then you ask me about Mexico and tell me you'll kill me for needing somethin' I don't hardly never get.

Offline YaadPyar

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #6 on: April 03, 2006, 03:47:28 pm »
Hey Surf - whatever you decide, wherever you go, all the best wishes 
"Vice, Virtue. It's best not to be too moral. You cheat yourself out of too much life. Aim above morality. If you apply that to life, then you're bound to live life fully." (Harold & Maude - 1971)

Offline Kelda

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • Zorbing....
    • Keldas Facebook Page!
« Reply #7 on: April 03, 2006, 03:53:22 pm »
Hey surf..

:( :'(

Nice meeting you...

xx

EDIT: I don't have a clue what has been going on (I must not be too with it this weather and missed stuff) but I'm sure noone meant to be hurtful etc..
« Last Edit: April 04, 2006, 07:57:07 am by kelda_shelton »
http://www.idbrass.com

Please use the following links when shopping online -It will help us raise money without costing you a penny.

http://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/idb

http://idb.easysearch.org.uk/

Offline chefjudy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
  • "a pair a deuces"
« Reply #8 on: April 03, 2006, 04:00:43 pm »
Bye Surf - you are one of the posters I really remember from the old board - sorry to see you leave - best of luck always................
Judy

"it could be like this, just like this, always......" Jack Twist

Offline newyearsday

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
  • ponygirl
« Reply #9 on: April 03, 2006, 04:06:54 pm »
I wish you wouldn't go Surf!! I love your connections to this community from early on, and I like it that you say what you think. I really hope you'll not be a stranger here.

In any case, as long as we respect each other, I think the community benefits from a little difference of opinion--can you imagine how boring it would get if all of us agreed on everything?

Please keep in touch, and if you do end up leaving, you know how to reach me (check your PMs). I hope you will do so!

Warmly,

Jenny

« Last Edit: April 03, 2006, 04:10:50 pm by newyearsday »
Revelationtees--wear them for good. Profits go to the Matthew Shepard Foundation: www.revelationtees.spreadshirt.com & www.revelationtees.spreadshirt.net (for EU)
"One life, with each other..."