Author Topic: Shades of Grey by Midwest-girl  (Read 599255 times)

one_of_one

Re: Shades of Grey by Midwest-girl
« Reply #450 on: November 03, 2006, 08:49:00 pm »
Well we know Jack isn't a murderer in the usual sense, but maybe he did hold up a photo to get by a traffic camera!? I happen to like that photo, despite the turtleneck, but I know what you mean. There are some photos I just don't like. There are of Jake soaking wet & making these - I don't know - kissy faces at the camera. It was too much but some people loved those photos & kept posting them. - L.

Oh I hate those too....bleurgh!

Offline littleguitar

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • She was always a lonely child...
« Reply #451 on: November 03, 2006, 08:53:54 pm »
Well we know Jack isn't a murderer in the usual sense, but maybe he did hold up a photo to get by a traffic camera!? I happen to like that photo, despite the turtleneck, but I know what you mean. There are some photos I just don't like. There are of Jake soaking wet & making these - I don't know - kissy faces at the camera. It was too much but some people loved those photos & kept posting them. - L.

Those are my least favorite of him! I know what you mean there...
‘cause the truth is, I already give him everythin’ I got to give, more than I ever even knew I had; ‘n it all for him, all of it, him who is my brother, my father, my child, my friend, my lover, my heart, my soul; my Ennis.

-- del Mar Painting, Ch. 48 by b73

midwest-girl

« Reply #452 on: November 03, 2006, 09:09:28 pm »
I can't help it, I like the turtleneck pic.   :P

one_of_one

« Reply #453 on: November 04, 2006, 05:41:18 am »
I can't help it, I like the turtleneck pic.   :P

Well, that well and truly killed the convo!   ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

mvansand76

« Reply #454 on: November 04, 2006, 06:59:08 am »
Last one for tonight....
              ((( For cripes sake !! Somebody STOP me!!!!!  )))

Why would we?

;)

mvansand76

« Reply #455 on: November 04, 2006, 07:14:01 am »
There are some photos I just don't like. There are of Jake soaking wet & making these - I don't know - kissy faces at the camera. It was too much but some people loved those photos & kept posting them. - L.

Oh God, I know what you mean, those kinds of pictures are just too much, they always make me wonder what he must be thinking at that exact moment, "Oh God, I Am So Embarassed" or something like that. I always wonder about that, what it must be like to have photographers tell you what to do, besides having to cope with photographers in the street taking pictures of you without you knowing.

I like the one that is also on Mandy's site, the one with the brown leather jacket, that's gorgeous.  :-*

You know that picture that was in Premiere magazine that came with the article about Jake, last November? That was such a lovely picture, all big smiles, no SOGJack, but wonderful nonetheless.

Offline coffeecat33

« Reply #456 on: November 04, 2006, 05:30:27 pm »
         S of G Jack

Offline coffeecat33

« Reply #457 on: November 04, 2006, 06:02:14 pm »

one_of_one

« Reply #458 on: November 04, 2006, 06:39:04 pm »
Oh yes, yes yes.   I love you CC  :-*

I downloaded a couple today - let me upload and post them...

one_of_one

« Reply #459 on: November 04, 2006, 06:42:24 pm »
Here are two during the throes of passion with Ennis.  The latter one reminds me of when Ennis pushes him up against the wall and sucks him off.