Author Topic: Shades of Grey by Midwest-girl  (Read 609487 times)

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • You've Got Male
Re: Shades of Grey by Midwest-girl
« Reply #800 on: November 26, 2006, 01:10:47 pm »

Sex on legs.

This is weird too, because this is very close to how I pictured Dane as I was reading the story.  :)
Dogs have owners. Cats have staff.

Offline coffeecat33

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #801 on: November 26, 2006, 01:13:24 pm »
This is one of my fave Heath photos

Offline coffeecat33

« Reply #802 on: November 26, 2006, 01:14:33 pm »
two more photos of the legendary ledger

midwest-girl

« Reply #803 on: November 26, 2006, 01:16:32 pm »
This is one of my fave Heath photos

I love this one for SoG Ennis.  I think it's taken the same time as the one I posted.  All the FBI Agents I know wear suits, usually black or grey, white shirts (occassionally blue) and all colors/patterns of ties. 

I think Johnny Depp looks too feminine in that picture, that's what's throwing me off.  Dane, in my mind, is more masculine looking than that and his hair isn't so long.

Offline coffeecat33

« Reply #804 on: November 26, 2006, 01:17:00 pm »
scruffy doesn't begin to describe this depp photo... looks like he just got out of jail !

Offline coffeecat33

« Reply #805 on: November 26, 2006, 01:27:12 pm »
You're right, Depp is very pretty, kind of a hard-ass sometimes, but not hard-edged.

Mel, Jake used to smoke. I cropped out Kristen, who was walking next to him and also smoking. But I understand Jake quit smoking. He would not have been able to bike through the French alps if he smoked, IMO. There are few photos of Jake with a cigarette in his hand. Let's hope he quit. And let's hope Heath & Michelle quit smoking for the sake of the baby.

I love having these little side discussions with you all.  :-*

Leslie

Offline Bigheart

« Reply #806 on: November 26, 2006, 01:33:58 pm »
I love this one for SoG Ennis.  I think it's taken the same time as the one I posted.  All the FBI Agents I know wear suits, usually black or grey, white shirts (occassionally blue) and all colors/patterns of ties. 

I think Johnny Depp looks too feminine in that picture, that's what's throwing me off.  Dane, in my mind, is more masculine looking than that and his hair isn't so long.

I love this one too, just adorable  :)

Offline Bigheart

« Reply #807 on: November 26, 2006, 01:35:30 pm »

I love having these little side discussions with you all.  :-*

Leslie

Me too  :)

mvansand76

« Reply #808 on: November 26, 2006, 05:20:22 pm »
I know this belongs on the Heath Heath Heath thread, but does anybody have any idea why he dresses so scruffy and doesn't give a **** how he looks? It's cute in a way and I love it when people don't give a thing about what other people think and dress the way they want to, which Heath does with his sometimes eccentric pick of clothes. But some of the pictures I see of Heath make me wonder if he cares at all, he is a good-looking guy and often looks gorgeous (as in the SOG-Ennis picture just here), but he seems to want to hide it. Does it have anything to do with his bad relationship with the press or does he do his utmost best not to be recognised? Do I make sense?

Offline coffeecat33

« Reply #809 on: November 27, 2006, 12:21:04 am »
You make sense, Mel. I think Heath just may be one of those guys who doesn't care and/or doesn't really know how to dress. He should go see Jake's tailor!