Author Topic: Free Fall - Freier Fall  (Read 1101712 times)

Offline superpop

• Jr. Ranch Hand
Re: Free Fall - Freier Fall
« Reply #1130 on: May 23, 2015, 06:11:59 pm »
You're right, it's on Netflix, Mariska found it here ^^^

Cool to Mariska sorry I missed your post....I found the trailer I posted here: http://netflixsense8.tumblr.com/ And then I checked on netflix and found the other.....sorry I was so excited that I missed your post.

butlers_fantasy...Why do I feel like you're purposely trying to be antagonistic again?  Rather than argue with you again I'm just going to try to ignore you from now on although I'm sure you will JUMP at the chance to reply to me the next time you can throw some snide bitchy comment my way.   pfft.

Offline morrobay

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #1131 on: May 23, 2015, 06:17:58 pm »
I'm sorry you see it that way.  I don't know what is antagonistic about You're right, it's on Netflix, Mariska found it here

I was trying to be helpful.
"Do you mind if I smoke?"
"I don't care if you shoot up."

Offline morrobay

« Reply #1132 on: May 23, 2015, 09:02:00 pm »

Offline morrobay

« Reply #1133 on: May 23, 2015, 09:02:34 pm »

Offline morrobay

« Reply #1134 on: May 23, 2015, 09:04:46 pm »

Offline gattaca

• Sr. Ranch Hand
« Reply #1135 on: May 23, 2015, 09:52:54 pm »
Hey Vincent, good to see you here!  You should visit more often.  

Have you heard about Free Fall 2?  It's still in the discussion phase, but apparently the director and both leads are interested, if they can get a script done and raise money.  Sort of like the old saying, if we had eggs we could have ham and eggs, if we had ham.

thanks for the link to the War Boys clip.

I miss the old discussions we used to have here, you and me and Mariska, back when it all started.  I always liked to hear your views, a man's perspective.  but after 100 pages, I guess we pretty much covered everything.  But I like that it's still going, with info about both guys and their new movies.  There's never anything about their personal lives - that's good for them - but it might change for Max if he gets famous in the US.  

take care

Yes, I'd love to see a follow-up to Free Fall and I REALLY hope it get's made. There are so many angles that could be played with all the loose-ends they left hanging!
YW on the clips.  It's actually not a terrible film if you keep it in perspective.  The best scene is the clip I posted.
Yes, our Free Fall discussions waned off but I'm always eager to jump back in.   I don't think the fim got the exposure it deserved. 
V. 
How do you hide when you are running from yourself?

Offline morrobay

« Reply #1136 on: May 23, 2015, 09:59:06 pm »
princedorann posted these screen caps on tumblr

Offline morrobay

« Reply #1137 on: May 23, 2015, 09:59:39 pm »

Offline morrobay

« Reply #1138 on: May 23, 2015, 10:01:45 pm »

Offline morrobay

« Reply #1139 on: May 23, 2015, 10:07:12 pm »
Yes, I'd love to see a follow-up to Free Fall and I REALLY hope it get's made. There are so many angles that could be played with all the loose-ends they left hanging!
YW on the clips.  It's actually not a terrible film if you keep it in perspective.  The best scene is the clip I posted.
Yes, our Free Fall discussions waned off but I'm always eager to jump back in.   I don't think the fim got the exposure it deserved. 
V. 

Yes, it's too bad it had such a limited release.  Maybe if part 2 gets made they'll shop it around and try to get more theatre releases in the US.  Maybe they should film it in English with German subs!  And get it to Sundance and some of the bigger festivals in the US.  But with a sequel, that seems unlikely, unless they re-release part 1 at the same time.