Author Topic: What Age Do You Act?  (Read 8493 times)

Offline Ellemeno

• The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
What Age Do You Act?
« on: November 22, 2006, 05:07:25 am »
You Are 31 Years Old

Under 12: You are a kid at heart. You still have an optimistic life view - and you look at the world with awe.

13-19: You are a teenager at heart. You question authority and are still trying to find your place in this world.

20-29: You are a twentysomething at heart. You feel excited about what's to come... love, work, and new experiences.

30-39: You are a thirtysomething at heart. You've had a taste of success and true love, but you want more!

40+: You are a mature adult. You've been through most of the ups and downs of life already. Now you get to sit back and relax.

What Age Do You Act?

http://www.blogthings.com/whatagequiz/

Offline saucycobblers

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • Life is short. Smile while you still have teeth.
Re: What Age Do You Act?
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2006, 07:44:45 am »
You Are 28 Years Old 

Under 12: You are a kid at heart. You still have an optimistic life view - and you look at the world with awe.

13-19: You are a teenager at heart. You question authority and are still trying to find your place in this world.

20-29: You are a twentysomething at heart. You feel excited about what's to come... love, work, and new experiences.

30-39: You are a thirtysomething at heart. You've had a taste of success and true love, but you want more!

40+: You are a mature adult. You've been through most of the ups and downs of life already. Now you get to sit back and relax. 

:D
Will you stop playing with that radio of yours, I'm trying to get to sleep!

Offline opinionista

« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2006, 08:12:28 am »
I don't know if this is good  :-\, but here we go

You Are 25 Years Old

What Age Do You Act?

Good judgement comes from experience. Experience comes from bad judgement. -Mark Twain.

Offline DeeDee

« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2006, 09:52:28 am »
I wish... :-\

You Are 21 Years Old

What Age Do You Act?

In America sex is an obsession.  In other parts of the world it is a fact.

Marlene Dietrich

Offline ednbarby

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2006, 09:57:59 am »
I wish, too.  23 was probably the best year of my life.  So is it wishful thinking, or do I really act way too young?  ;)

You Are 23 Years Old

What Age Do You Act?

No more beans!

moremojo

« Reply #5 on: November 22, 2006, 10:22:21 am »
If only!:

You Are 23 Years Old 

Offline Lumière

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
« Reply #6 on: November 23, 2006, 01:19:44 am »
Fine, this is older than I am, but I guess that's a compliment!  ;D

You Are 29 Years Old

What Age Do You Act?

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • You've Got Male
« Reply #7 on: November 23, 2006, 01:24:50 am »
Oh HELL no!!!

God. I was just being honest. <blush>

You Are 8 Years Old

What Age Do You Act?

Dogs have owners. Cats have staff.

Offline Lumière

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
« Reply #8 on: November 23, 2006, 01:26:32 am »
Oh HELL no!!!

God. I was just being honest. <blush>

:laugh: :laugh:  Good for you David!  ;D

Offline RouxB

• BetterMost Welcome Wagon & Contributor
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • ...a love that will never grow old
« Reply #9 on: November 23, 2006, 01:56:57 am »
I feel better now-thanks David  ;D

You Are 20 Years Old

What Age Do You Act?

Just because I want to make out at parties?? Is that so wrong?

Heathen