Author Topic: Just By Looking at You, Chapter 13 up!  (Read 47964 times)

Offline littleguitar

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • She was always a lonely child...
Re: Just By Looking at You, Chapter 12 up!
« Reply #140 on: February 06, 2007, 10:21:11 am »
Thanks, Dottie, I love that!

I like that it's called "trainspotting" too  :)
‘cause the truth is, I already give him everythin’ I got to give, more than I ever even knew I had; ‘n it all for him, all of it, him who is my brother, my father, my child, my friend, my lover, my heart, my soul; my Ennis.

-- del Mar Painting, Ch. 48 by b73

mvansand76

« Reply #141 on: February 06, 2007, 11:18:56 am »
Hey Mandy! Just read your chapter and it made me feel so sorry for Lureen! Also for Jack, I guess for the both of them and the hopeless situation they are in.

What made me kind of happy was that Ennis said "Did you tell her about us?" He is already thinking of Jack and him as us! Yippeee!

Guess I already told you I am hopeful that this is the way for Jack to go and that he will eventually find the creativity to write again and it will be beautiful!

OMG- I just scrolled down and read that this chapter is going to be the turning point for Jack... see that's the feeling I got from this chapter!

:D

karen1129

« Reply #142 on: February 10, 2007, 10:28:20 am »
me likes that painting !!!! 

Loving this story too. 

Karen

Offline littleguitar

« Reply #143 on: February 10, 2007, 11:06:10 am »
OMG- I just scrolled down and read that this chapter is going to be the turning point for Jack... see that's the feeling I got from this chapter!

Yay yay!! I'm glad you got that feeling! Now lets just hope I can pull it off right?  ;)

I've been having some trouble writing this one lately, don't really know what that's about. It came really easily to me up until the last chapter  :-\
‘cause the truth is, I already give him everythin’ I got to give, more than I ever even knew I had; ‘n it all for him, all of it, him who is my brother, my father, my child, my friend, my lover, my heart, my soul; my Ennis.

mvansand76

« Reply #144 on: February 10, 2007, 11:17:04 am »
Yay yay!! I'm glad you got that feeling! Now lets just hope I can pull it off right?  ;)

I've been having some trouble writing this one lately, don't really know what that's about. It came really easily to me up until the last chapter  :-\

There is always a barrier at a certain point in a story, where you need to try and find the energy to make the story go on, and you really are at a point where things are going to change, so it's really exciting! I understand the feeling, I have the same thing with my story now, but maybe you need to keep in mind the ending (if you already have that in mind) and work towards that! Not that I want it to end!  :P

Offline littleguitar

« Reply #145 on: February 10, 2007, 08:23:40 pm »
exciting is right, it's one of those points where it's a little exciting and terrifying because you can either drop the ball completely or make it work. So I'm going to do a complete read through before I go any further and like you said think about where I want these two to go

Offline coffeecat33

« Reply #146 on: February 11, 2007, 11:40:44 pm »

Offline littleguitar

« Reply #147 on: March 02, 2007, 12:19:32 am »

I just had to post this pic because I found it today and this is exactly how I picture Jack in this story (when he's happy, anyway  ;)). He's even in what looks like a subway station!  :D

And he's ridiculously hot here, so that's a plus as well  :)

Offline littleguitar

« Reply #148 on: March 02, 2007, 12:22:00 am »
I also wanted to say I'm sorry that it's been so long since I've updated this. I think it's been a month now....

I have almost an entire chapter written, but I kind of want to scrap the whole thing. Guh. This story hates me right now and Jack is not cooperating. So... I don't really know.

I have no intention of dropping the ball on this one, but I'm really not sure when the next update will be. I'm trying for this weekend.

Offline coffeecat33

« Reply #149 on: March 02, 2007, 12:56:22 am »
Don't force it, Mandy. I'll send you a PM soon about fan fic
Leslie.