Author Topic: Just By Looking at You, Chapter 13 up!  (Read 48389 times)

Offline RouxB

• BetterMost Welcome Wagon & Contributor
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • ...a love that will never grow old
Re: Just By Looking at You, Chapter 6 up!
« Reply #60 on: January 02, 2007, 02:44:42 am »
Kerry-I almost want to tell you to step away from the fan fiction because once you start it's up all night, pins and needles waiting for the next update, juggling multiple story lines and tears and heartache almost equal to the movie. And then again, AU happiness, becoming a part of a wonderful community and being exposed to some really terrific writers-kinda makes it all worthwhile.

Welcome to my world!

O0

Heathen

Offline dot-matrix

• BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
  • www.maleimagegallery.com ~Come Join Us~
« Reply #61 on: January 02, 2007, 04:27:04 am »
GREAT MANDY!  Just wonderful.  I loved every word.  They are both so lonely, almost desperately so, that really came out in the sex.  I like this Ennis, he quiet and reserved but he's more in touch ( I hope that makes sense)  His "I can't (or was it don't want) to talk about this now" implied so much more than movie Ennis ever did.  Well you got me girl, I am a big ol big mouth bass hooked on your line waiting for the next up date.  Don't tease me too long ya hear  ;)
Life is not a dress rehearsal

Offline littleguitar

• She was always a lonely child...
« Reply #62 on: January 04, 2007, 10:52:20 am »
Look what someone over at DC found me!! SQUEEE!! (In my excitement I didn't even see who... I think bbm_citygirl)

‘cause the truth is, I already give him everythin’ I got to give, more than I ever even knew I had; ‘n it all for him, all of it, him who is my brother, my father, my child, my friend, my lover, my heart, my soul; my Ennis.

-- del Mar Painting, Ch. 48 by b73

mvansand76

« Reply #63 on: January 04, 2007, 11:07:06 am »
Oh Mandy, that is definitely worth a SQUEEE! Wow, it's absolutely perfect, down to the sad expression on his face!

Offline Bigheart

« Reply #64 on: January 04, 2007, 11:14:11 am »
Awww Mandy ~ Can I SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE along too??

It's PERFECT!

I'm just DYING for another update now!!  :-*

mvansand76

« Reply #65 on: January 04, 2007, 11:17:07 am »
I never really knew what Squeeee meant until I came to this board LOL!

Offline Bigheart

« Reply #66 on: January 04, 2007, 11:25:06 am »
I never really knew what Squeeee meant until I came to this board LOL!

I never knew what A LOT of things were before I joined the DC boards way back last February, one of them being squeeeeing too! And lots of them being Slash related! OMG ~ the things I've learnt!! WOW  ;D  ;D  ;D

mvansand76

« Reply #67 on: January 04, 2007, 11:51:02 am »
What a lovely avatar (another word I didn't know about) you have June!

Offline Bigheart

« Reply #68 on: January 04, 2007, 12:03:12 pm »
What a lovely avatar (another word I didn't know about) you have June!

Dank je Mel!  :) It was inspired by Helen's sweet and wonderful Going Home fic, although this is in Italy and not Scotland.

BTW ~ I love your bfriends paintings  :) I was admiring them and all your lovely family pics on your journal just now  :)

mvansand76

« Reply #69 on: January 04, 2007, 12:38:01 pm »
Dank je Mel!  :) It was inspired by Helen's sweet and wonderful Going Home fic, although this is in Italy and not Scotland.

BTW ~ I love your bfriends paintings  :) I was admiring them and all your lovely family pics on your journal just now  :)

Thank you! I am so proud of him, he has such wonderful talent. Hij gaat nu werken aan een schilderij van de Zaanse Schans! I am going to post more of his paintings soon...  :-*