Author Topic: David's Exclusive 2000 Posts Or Less Club  (Read 384951 times)

injest

Re: David's Exclusive 2000 Posts Or Less Club
« Reply #420 on: January 23, 2007, 08:09:03 am »
oh isn't that sweet...David made a literary reference...true, it is a KID'S book but we must encourage anything that raises the tone around this dive!

moremojo

« Reply #421 on: January 23, 2007, 12:53:22 pm »
Someone here at BetterMost (forget who) has the sign-off, "I love everything Ennis,"
I believe that's our Sheriff Roland (who still loves everything Ennis).

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • You've Got Male
« Reply #422 on: January 23, 2007, 11:38:56 pm »
Great idea to have our own little private thread about Shades of Grey, here at your blog, David.

I think it sounds like a good idea too! Let's go on over there.

Come on Kerry!  :D
Dogs have owners. Cats have staff.

Offline Kerry

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
  • ^ In pursuit of Captain Moonlite - 5 Sept 2009
    • Google Profile
« Reply #423 on: January 24, 2007, 03:11:59 am »
I think it sounds like a good idea too! Let's go on over there.

Come on Kerry!  :D

Oops, I'm easily confused LOL  ;) :laugh:

I got the wrong blog!  ::)

I'll delete the previous SoG post I made here, and transfer it over to the right place  ;D

Ya know, you can take me anywhere twice! (yeah, the second time to apologise!)  ;)  :laugh:

(PS - David, I noticed that you saw the wonderful slide show last night. What about those fabulous graphics by Lucise? I was very moved by them)   :'(
γνῶθι σεαυτόν

mvansand76

« Reply #424 on: January 24, 2007, 03:08:32 pm »

I'll delete the previous SoG post I made here, and transfer it over to the right place  ;D

Ya know, you can take me anywhere twice! (yeah, the second time to apologise!)  ;)  :laugh:

(PS - David, I noticed that you saw the wonderful slide show last night. What about those fabulous graphics by Lucise? I was very moved by them)   :'(

And may I lure other people into our discussion of the wonderful AU!AU fanfic story Shades of Grey by Amy (Midwest-girl). Even if you've never read fanfiction, you are almost obliged to read it.  ;D Yes, it's THAT good.  ;)

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • You've Got Male
« Reply #425 on: January 24, 2007, 05:54:29 pm »

Well, I guess I can say something nice about Lucise..... just this once.

Yes, I thought her graphics were amazing. She is very good. I sure do wish I could do it. I think it takes a lot of talent though, and clearly Milli is extremely talented. I've been tempted to buy a very good graphics program and try to make some BBM related graphics. But Lucise is very good, and personally I was very moved by the slideshow the other night. I don' think the slideshow would have even been possible without Lucise's tremendous talent and Eric's hard work. Both of them should be commended!  :)

There! I said it. Now it's time for me to get evil again.  ;)

Offline Lumière

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
« Reply #426 on: January 24, 2007, 07:55:29 pm »

There! I said it. Now it's time for me to get evil again.  ;)

:laugh:  ;D

Why, thank you David and Kerry.
It must've taken alot of hard work for Eric to get all the pictures together for each and every song like that..
So another round of applause for Eric's work!  :D

I have done quite abit of J&E fanart over the last little while, I hope I can make a little website to share them .. when I do, you'll hear about it!

:-*

~M

p/s:  David, can I get someone from here to wipe off your fingerprints from my posh sports car?  I caught you leaning in, peering into the tinted windows!  ;D

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • You've Got Male
« Reply #427 on: January 24, 2007, 08:55:47 pm »
p/s:  David, can I get someone from here to wipe off your fingerprints from my posh sports car?  I caught you leaning in, peering into the tinted windows!  ;D

Sorry honey.  That wasn't me you saw. I wouldn't be caught dead near that hunk of junk you call a car.

The only reason those windows are tinted is to hide that embarrassing interior.  tsk tsk. I saw it once... a LONG time ago.

Those seats are a mess Lucise. You won't see me climbing around inside there. I might catch a loose spring up my butt.

Now get that trashy car off my lot before I have it towed.  Its very presence depreciates the value of my property.   >:( ...  ;)

injest

« Reply #428 on: January 25, 2007, 07:14:49 pm »
so instead of being worth nothing it is now worth.......nothing?

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • You've Got Male
« Reply #429 on: January 25, 2007, 11:02:56 pm »
Huh?

???   ??? 

What Jess??

Oh! You mean Lucise's "car"!

Yeah, it was always worth nothing.

nothing + nothing = nothing.

Now, please have her remove it.  It probably helps improve the looks of your place, but I can't hardly take it anymore.  :P