Author Topic: Kerry's Komedy Klub  (Read 1205092 times)

Offline dot-matrix

• BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
  • www.maleimagegallery.com ~Come Join Us~
Re: Kerry's Komedy Klub
« Reply #590 on: June 12, 2007, 01:12:25 am »
Morris, an 82 year-old man, went to the doctor to get a physical. A few days later, the doctor saw Morris walking down the street with a gorgeous young woman on his arm. A couple of days later, the doctor spoke to Morris and said, "You're really doing great, aren't you?"  :)

Morris replied, "Just doing what you said, Doc: 'Get a hot mamma and be cheerful.'"  ;)

The doctor said, "I didn't say that! I said, 'You've got a heart murmur; be careful.'" >:(
Life is not a dress rehearsal

Offline dot-matrix

« Reply #591 on: June 12, 2007, 01:27:50 am »
Strange, Odd, Funny and just plain weird residents from around the world

The blog I got these from claims this first one is the infamous Treehouse in the Hollywood Hills that was purchased by Heath and Michele from Ellen Degeneres....I don't know but if it is looks pretty darn cool.

???

Look at the next one carefully...it's a dragon  :D

Offline Kerry

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • ^ In pursuit of Captain Moonlite - 5 Sept 2009
    • Google Profile
« Reply #592 on: June 12, 2007, 07:57:44 am »

This is the only one I like, Dottie!  :D 
γνῶθι σεαυτόν

Offline Kerry

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
    • Google Profile
« Reply #593 on: June 12, 2007, 08:51:29 am »

The eldest son of Queen Elizabeth II, HRH Prince Charles, mounted on a horse that looks remarkable like his wife, Camilla!   :laugh:

γνῶθι σεαυτόν

Offline dot-matrix

« Reply #594 on: June 12, 2007, 11:44:40 am »
Dog Prayers

Dear God, Why do humans smell the flowers, but seldom, if ever, smell one another? Where are their priorities?

Heavenly Father, When we get to heaven can we sit on your couch? Or is it the same old story?

Blessed Lord, Why are there cars named after the jaguar, the cougar, the mustang,The colt, the stingray and the rabbit, but not ONE named for a dog? How often do you see a cougar riding around? We dogs love a nice ride! Would it be so hard to rename the Chrysler Eagle the Chrysler Beagle?

Just one question Lord, If a dog barks his head off in the forest and no human hears him, is he still a bad dog?

Dear God, If we come back as humans, is that good, or bad?

If it please you Lord , More meatballs, less spaghetti, please.

Almighty Lord, When we get to the Pearly Gates, do we have to shake hands to get in?

Dear God, Are there dogs on other planets or are we alone? I have been howling at the moon and stars for a long time, but all I ever hear back is the Schnauzer across the street.

Oh God, Are there mailmen in Heaven? If there are, will I have to apologize?

Almighty God, We dogs can understand human verbal instructions, hand signals, whistles, horns, clickers, beepers, scent ID's, electromagnetic energy fields, and Frisbee flight paths. What do humans understand?

Lord hear my prayer, May I have my testicles back?
« Last Edit: June 12, 2007, 11:49:57 am by dot-matrix »

Offline dot-matrix

« Reply #595 on: June 12, 2007, 11:53:29 am »

Offline dot-matrix

« Reply #596 on: June 12, 2007, 11:57:04 am »

A woman brought a litter of Golden Retriever puppies to the veterinary clinic for inoculations and deworming. As the look alike pups squirmed over and under one another in their box, the veterinarian realized it would be difficult to tell the treated ones from the rest. The veterinarian turned on the water faucet, wet her fingers, and moistened each dog's head when she had finished.

After the fourth puppy, the veterinarian noticed the usually talkative woman had grown silent. As the veterinarian sprinkled the last pup's head, the woman leaned forward and whispered, "I didn't know they had to be baptized."

Offline Sharon

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #597 on: June 12, 2007, 05:22:29 pm »

Offline oilgun

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #598 on: June 12, 2007, 08:05:03 pm »

I love the building above, I think it's in Vienna isn't it?

I'm afraid I'm not a big fan of Ellen's wannabe Jetsons abode. There is just something about the cladding (is that clapboard?), and the many support beams,  that makes it look like "outsider art" instead of architecture.

Speaking of support beams,  below is one of my favourite buildings here in Toronto:

Offline Kerry

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
    • Google Profile
« Reply #599 on: June 12, 2007, 08:41:02 pm »
I'm afraid I'm not a big fan of Ellen's wannabe Jetsons abode. There is just something about the cladding (is that clapboard?), and the many support beams,  that makes it look like "outsider art" instead of architecture.

Speaking of "outsider art," how about the Sydney Opera House, in my home town?!  :laugh:

γνῶθι σεαυτόν